Check your account email address ×

Trump Says He'll Show Off The US Military In Parades

You idiots voted for Kim Jong!

Evan Vucci
PublishedJanuary 18, 2017, 9:10 AM EDT

Donald Trump plans on displaying the United States military's strength when he becomes president by having troops march in parades.

“Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump told the Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday morning. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military."

"That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military," he continued.

Trump made the comments while talking about his campaign and its slogan, "Make America Great Again." He revealed an option for a slogan for his 2020 re-election campaign to the Washington Post.

"Are you ready?” he told the Post. “‘Keep America Great,’ exclamation point.”

Trump then interrupted the interview to ask his lawyer to apply for a trademark for the phrase.

“I never thought I’d be giving [you] my expression for four years [from now],” the President-elect said when he returned to the interview. “But I am so confident that we are going to be, it is going to be so amazing. It’s the only reason I give it to you. If I was, like, ambiguous about it, if I wasn’t sure about what is going to happen — the country is going to be great.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-military-parades

What's wrong with showing our appreciation to our military?  Or police? Or our civil protectors?  Oh...that's right....they are UUUUGE walls getting in the way of the Dem dream of an all powerful government since they are armed and VOTED REPUBLICAN.  SBYL....but it's over.  Breathe deeply, and find an alternate subject for your fake outrage.  You boys lost this one.....in historic fashion.

"..defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Meanwhile, at Democratic National Headquarters...

Image result for fail gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You idiots voted for Kim Jong!

Evan Vucci
PublishedJanuary 18, 2017, 9:10 AM EDT

Donald Trump plans on displaying the United States military's strength when he becomes president by having troops march in parades.

“Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump told the Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday morning. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military."

"That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military," he continued.

Trump made the comments while talking about his campaign and its slogan, "Make America Great Again." He revealed an option for a slogan for his 2020 re-election campaign to the Washington Post.

"Are you ready?” he told the Post. “‘Keep America Great,’ exclamation point.”

Trump then interrupted the interview to ask his lawyer to apply for a trademark for the phrase.

“I never thought I’d be giving [you] my expression for four years [from now],” the President-elect said when he returned to the interview. “But I am so confident that we are going to be, it is going to be so amazing. It’s the only reason I give it to you. If I was, like, ambiguous about it, if I wasn’t sure about what is going to happen — the country is going to be great.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-military-parades

Trumps spot on, Obamas biggest issue is he didn't get that.  

trumps really not going to make America great but he's going to remind everyone that we really are the greatest country on this planet.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps spot on, Obamas biggest issue is he didn't get that.  

trumps really not going to make America great but he's going to remind everyone that we really are the greatest country on this planet.  

so putting troops in parades does that?

How disgusting, treating and lavishing praise on  military people like they are  professional athletes.  Jesus Christ, get a grip.

Next thing, they will be having award shows every week,  patting each other on the back on how great they are. 

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

We don't need any parades, were broke as fuck. Let's work on fixing that before we go celebrating one of the chief reasons for our massive national debt.

Parades feel good, just look how good they were for Germany when they conquered and held most of Europa for four years :thumb: 

68LuFw2.gif

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

id suck every dick on the stage. how 'bout you big boy? you up to it?

While you're out to make America gay. I'd prefer to make it great again. The dicks are all yours spin pin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

While you're out to make America gay. I'd prefer to make it great again. The dicks are all yours spin pin.

"make it great again"....you swallowed the entire load. atta boy. you and snake get trump honors. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

"make it great again"....you swallowed the entire load. atta boy. you and snake get trump honors. 

You seem preoccupied by dicks and loads. It's ok. Let it all out.

And stick to your convictions..

Image result for gay mosh pit

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What's wrong with showing our appreciation to our military?  Or police? Or our civil protectors?  Oh...that's right....they are UUUUGE walls getting in the way of the Dem dream of an all powerful government since they are armed and VOTED REPUBLICAN.  SBYL....but it's over.  Breathe deeply, and find an alternate subject for your fake outrage.  You boys lost this one.....in historic fashion.

"..defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Meanwhile, at Democratic National Headquarters...

Image result for fail gif

Damn, I was hoping he was going too run them all over before endoing. 

• Gold Member

Don't worry guys...  Obama has marched the military in Parades.  Which is OK.  Prolly not okay though for during the trump adminstration for the military take part in parades

Edited by BOHICA