Check your account email address ×

J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.

Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, irv said:

I wonder what many pro-vaxxers think of frontline workers, (IE: doctors, nurses and other medical staff) who have first hand experience and knowledge with covid and the vaccines, think about them not getting them that they are willing to lose their jobs over, know? 

Truthfully, it bothers me. They were ok to work on the front lines for a year and a half and now all of sudden they’re not. Seems like an overreach to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SShooterZ said:

Truthfully, it bothers me. They were ok to work on the front lines for a year and a half and now all of sudden they’re not. Seems like an overreach to me.

Well, at least your not as far gone as some on here. :bc:

48 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Wonder what the pro-vaxxers think about a far right group’s heavily edited videos on YouTube? Easy, they’re 💩.

Say what you will words from J&j exec and one of there scientists.  Not any one else's words . Watch the whole thing and you will see nothing taken out of context.  

Best smelling pile of shit sums it up 

• Like 1

Watching that was useless. I’m middle of the road on Covid though most here or anywhere are one extreme or the other. Video didn’t say shit except show two dudes that were probably on some fast round robin dating swap trying to get laid that work for a big company in any industry complaining about the usual issues. Most of it was topics of msm news and mandates. Valid points but far from the supposed point of it. Yawn. Just throwing it out there so nobody else wastes 10 minutes of the evening. 😂

Edited by Crowder

9 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Wonder what the pro-vaxxers think about a far right group’s heavily edited videos on YouTube?.

The entire uncut video is always available...Veritas is real investigative journalism, like we used to have.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crowder said:

Watching that was useless. I’m middle of the road on Covid though most here or anywhere are one extreme or the other. Video didn’t say shit except show two dudes that were probably on some fast round robin dating swap trying to get laid that work for a big company in any industry complaining about the usual issues. Most of it was topics of msm news and mandates. Valid points but far from the supposed point of it. Yawn. Just throwing it out there so nobody else wastes 10 minutes of the evening. 😂

When people tell me who they are, I usually believe them...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crowder said:

Now, when you say, “I am middle of the road on Covid”, what do you mean?

I’m guessing you are about to describe most of our thoughts here.

1 minute ago, SShooterZ said:

Mainstream media = BAD

Social media = BAD

YouTube media = Rock solid proof

There are 2 types of bias. There is the bias of content where they spin a story and then there is bias of omission, where they won't even cover a story....of the 2 the bias of omission is far more dangerous because one can't formulate an opinion if they don't know it exists..

The main stream median and social media ad an example practiced the bias of omission with the Hunter Biden laptop story. Do you believe burying this story was journalism?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

There are 2 types of bias. There is the bias of content where they spin a story and then there is bias of omission, where they won't even cover a story....of the 2 the bias of omission is far more dangerous because one can't formulate an opinion if they don't know it exists..

The main stream median and social media ad an example practiced the bias of omission with the Hunter Biden laptop story. Do you believe burying this story was journalism?

I don't believe Hunter Biden holds or held political office and it was a smear campaign to bring down his father. I don't call that journalism. I think he's a bad character and a scumbag though. But, it's such a red herring story in my eyes that I don't even really care. I do believe there is real journalism left in this world, I don't believe it is any of the big media offerings we see in the U.S.

20 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

I don't believe Hunter Biden holds or held political office and it was a smear campaign to bring down his father. I don't call that journalism. I think he's a bad character and a scumbag though. But, it's such a red herring story in my eyes that I don't even really care. I do believe there is real journalism left in this world, I don't believe it is any of the big media offerings we see in the U.S.

I doubt you had a problem with the 4 years of lies about Russian collusion. 

22 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Biden and Hunter were completely intertwined in the Ukraine deal..."well son of a bitch he got fired" 

19 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I doubt you had a problem with the 4 years of lies about Russian collusion. 

You know this how? Do you doubt that there was Russian interference/hacking with the DNC? I mean, personally, I love that it exposed Hillary as I thought she was a bigger dope than Trump at the time and more of the establishment. It smashed Deborah Wasserman Schultz too which I loved as she is such a hack. I didn't want any more Bush or Clinton thought and don't ever want to see either again.