Check your account email address ×

J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.

Ez ryder

17 hours ago, irv said:

Most people know it’s a small minority. 150 were fired out of 25,000 at Houston Methodist. Novant Health in NC just fired 175 out of 35,000. Pretty good, eh?

The majority of health care professionals ARE getting it.

3 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

You know this how? Do you doubt that there was Russian interference/hacking with the DNC? I mean, personally, I love that it exposed Hillary as I thought she was a bigger dope than Trump at the time and more of the establishment. It smashed Deborah Wasserman Schultz too which I loved as she is such a hack. I didn't want any more Bush or Clinton thought and don't ever want to see either again.

D5F34331-F7D7-4596-86FC-CC651B75ADDE.thumb.jpeg.3a1ad821ac528d1a5a095c010ba848cd.jpeg

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Most people know it’s a small minority. 150 were fired out of 25,000 at Houston Methodist. Novant Health in NC just fired 175 out of 35,000. Pretty good, eh?

Are you really that ignorant? Do you think if the majority had a choice instead of being threatened with termination, turning their lives and everything else they know upside down, they still would have taken it? Do you think there would be numerous staff shortages at a majority of the hospitals throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world if the majority have taken it? 

Did you even read those posts or watch the vid, or are you to afraid too since you got the vaccines trusting your T.V. and someone in authority instead?? Give your head a shake, dude, you can't possible be this dumb, can you? :dunno:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Sure.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, irv said:

Are you really that ignorant? Do you think if the majority had a choice instead of being threatened with termination, turning their lives and everything else they know upside down, they still would have taken it? Do you think there would be numerous staff shortages at a majority of the hospitals throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world if the majority have taken it? 

Did you even read those posts or watch the vid, or are you to afraid too since you got the vaccines trusting your T.V. and someone in authority instead?? Give your head a shake, dude, you can't possible be this dumb, can you? :dunno:

No, I'm not ignorant. If they had the numbers they could have held out until it forced the hospital to negotiate, or forced them to shutdown. Remember the maternity ward in NY that is/was temporarily shutdown? 

I did watch the video, until they started secretly recording a "business lead." I work on the business side of the healthcare industry too, actually. Want to take me to happy hour and get some medical secrets from me? Oh wait, I have a business background, I'm not a doctor..... But I bet you could spin my opinion into something super important that people would watch on youtube....? Let me know when/where you're buying and I'll meet you there. 

And since you like anecdotal evidence so much, I'll take a video of my nurse wife giving her opinion of the vaccines, you know, since nurses are basically PHD infectious disease experts, and you can pass around on the interwebs.

Edited by akvanden

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure.

Thank you for posting an article corroborating. 48,000, less than 220 declined.

"Steven Corwin, the president and CEO at New York-Presbyterian Hospitals, one of the largest systems in the country, said he believes a mandate is needed to get everyone fully vaccinated.\

Before its own vaccination deadline last week, 30% of staff were unvaccinated. But after the deadline, less than 1% refused the shot and resigned.

"So out of 48,000 employees and affiliated physicians, we have less than 220 that have not chosen to get the vaccine," Corwin told CBS News' Errol Barnett."

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

"Steven Corwin, the president and CEO at New York-Presbyterian Hospitals, one of the largest systems in the country, said he believes a mandate is needed to get everyone fully vaccinated.\

Before its own vaccination deadline last week, 30% of staff were unvaccinated. But after the deadline, less than 1% refused the shot and resigned.

"So out of 48,000 employees and affiliated physicians, we have less than 220 that have not chosen to get the vaccine," Corwin told CBS News' Errol Barnett."

And you are proud of forced media propaganda, forced federal and private business mandates why again? 

You really love being a bootlicker that much? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good god why didnt you just stay at HCS? ......I couldnt stand your bullshit there either. And if i remember you are around my age ? Another let down. 👎

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, irv said:

Did you even read those posts or watch the vid, or are you to afraid too since you got the vaccines trusting your T.V. and someone in authority instead?? Give your head a shake, dude, you can't possible be this dumb, can you? 

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So, just like I said above that you chose to ignore, they were forced/coerced into getting the vaccines. How cute is that that now you can say 1% chose not to get the vaccines. Thanks for answering my question about your ignorance and stupidity. It was, and still is on full display. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

And you are proud of forced media propaganda, forced federal and private business mandates why again? 

You really love being a bootlicker that much? 

No, I'm simply replying to inaccurate information with factual information. I never made a statement about my personal feelings. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

No, I'm simply replying to inaccurate information with factual information. I never made a statement about my personal feelings. :thumbsup:

Except ya did ...you let the cat outta the bag dude. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

So, just like I said above that you chose to ignore, they were forced/coerced into getting the vaccines. How cute is that that now you can say 1% chose not to get the vaccines. Thanks for answering my question about your ignorance and stupidity. It was, and still is on full display. 

Setting aside NY for a moment, if a large number were forced against their will in the Tx and Nc example, why don't you think they held out and forced the hospital system to negotiate?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Setting aside NY for a moment, if a large number were forced against their will in the Tx and Nc example, why don't you think they held out and forced the hospital system to negotiate?

You do realize Healthcare and Big Pharma runs along side the Government dont you? Or are you that brainwashed/retarded? 

• Like 1