Check your account email address ×

J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.

Ez ryder

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You do realize Healthcare and Big Pharma runs along side the Government dont you? Or are you that brainwashed/retarded? 

That doesn’t even come close to answering the question. Here it is again: using tx/nc hospital system as an example, if there was a large number of employees who didn’t want the vaccine, why not force the hospital systems hand? 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That doesn’t even come close to answering the question. Here it is again: using tx/nc hospital system as an example, if there was a large number of employees who didn’t want the vaccine, why not force the hospital systems hand? 

Quit deflecting. The truth of the matter is those doctors, nurses and other medical professionals were coerced into getting the vaccines. If you dispute that you are just being difficult and looking to argue. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Because most people are weak sheep and fold under pressure esp when the media blasts the same agenda 24/7.. News , Facebook, Hollywood, Twitter Etc ...And if that doesnt do it dont mention the fear of risking/losing everything they have worked for career wise and paid school for. Alot of these people have children and mortgages and car payments etc. Stop being a idiot dude wake up.  The mandates are causing havoc. You should see how many Pharmacists and techs are walking away also

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Most people know it’s a small minority. 150 were fired out of 25,000 at Houston Methodist. Novant Health in NC just fired 175 out of 35,000. Pretty good, eh?

The majority of health care professionals ARE getting it.

Because there pensions are on the line . 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yup that is also good point. 

I wish more people stood up for their basic health rights, but the fact is they are going up against a giant and they know it. If you work in Healthcare at any sort of higher level you know what you are up against and sometimes walking away is easier for some of these people sadly. 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Quit deflecting. The truth of the matter is those doctors, nurses and other medical professionals were coerced into getting the vaccines. If you dispute that you are just being difficult and looking to argue. 

Definitely some had to make the choice between getting it and finding other work, but not the majority, or else they would have hung the hospital out to dry. 

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Because most people are weak sheep and fold under pressure esp when the media blasts the same agenda 24/7.. News , Facebook, Hollywood, Twitter Etc ...And if that doesnt do it dont mention the fear of risking/losing everything they have worked for career wise and paid school for. Alot of these people have children and mortgages and car payments etc. Stop being a idiot dude wake up.  The mandates are causing havoc. You should see how many Pharmacists and techs are walking away also

Causing havoc? Yet here we are discussing the exact opposite, people aren't leaving in droves.

47,780 sheep, 220 patriots ;)

Edited by akvanden

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup that is also good point. 

I wish more people stood up for their basic health rights, but the fact is they are going up against a giant and they know it. If you work in Healthcare at any sort of higher level you know what you are up against and sometimes walking away is easier for some of these people sadly. 

Pension? That smells like a union to me, which means they must have bargaining power.... that they apparently didn't wield.

Pathetic sheep. 

I'm not a huge fan of some of these recent project veritas videos.  Nobody GAF what some underling employees of a company has to say on a first date.  They don't speak for their employer, or the government.  They're just some goons.

I don't think these videos don't help the cause or awareness at all, maybe slightly the opposite just because of the eye roll factor.  I haven't been sharing them with anybody.  There are much better things to not like about this stuff.  Those people could be any random Joe, it doesn't matter who pays them, they are just their own personal opinions which doesn't mean anything.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

In English please. 

You defend the media hiding hunter Biden’s history but had no problem with media pushing a lie about Russian collusion for 4 years. 
your hypocrisy is laughable.

when is Biden going to be impeached? 

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You defend the media hiding hunter Biden’s history but had no problem with media pushing a lie about Russian collusion for 4 years. 
your hypocrisy is laughable.

when is Biden going to be impeached? 

Quote where I said anything supporting Russian collusion. Quote it and paste it here because it sounds a lot like those comprehension skills failed you again.

As for Biden, when they bring articles of impeachment against him. Or do you not know how this works? Check with your fam, like Lauren Boebert, Madison Cawthorn and Marjorie Taylor Greene. They been trumpeting it since before the inauguration. 😂

18 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

You know this how? Do you doubt that there was Russian interference/hacking with the DNC? I mean, personally, I love that it exposed Hillary as I thought she was a bigger dope than Trump at the time and more of the establishment. It smashed Deborah Wasserman Schultz too which I loved as she is such a hack. I didn't want any more Bush or Clinton thought and don't ever want to see either again.

5 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Quote where I said anything supporting Russian collusion. Quote it and paste it here because it sounds a lot like those comprehension skills failed you again.

As for Biden, when they bring articles of impeachment against him. Or do you not know how this works? Check with your fam, like Lauren Boebert, Madison Cawthorn and Marjorie Taylor Greene. They been trumpeting it since before the inauguration. 😂

• Haha 1

As I suspected, your comprehension failed you. Hacking does not equal collusion. (You do that quite often where you confound two distinctly different concepts) The hacking happened, whether you want to believe it or not. Collusion, defined via a quick search on the web, is  “secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.” Not once did I say that was the case. But, hey, at least you tried. 

2 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

As I suspected, your comprehension failed you. Hacking does not equal collusion. (You do that quite often where you confound two distinctly different concepts) The hacking happened, whether you want to believe it or not. Collusion, defined via a quick search on the web, is  “secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.” Not once did I say that was the case. But, hey, at least you tried. 

Funny how collusion is ok for lefts as was Biden’s extortion of the Ukraine and using his position as VP to launder money through his crackhead son. 

3 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Were you around the past 4 years, because you sound like you were in a coma...

• Thanks 1