Check your account email address ×

MC how can you call Russia a threat when you mocked Romney in 2012??

jtssrx

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the fucking hack used the 80s called thing like 3 times. Romney was a pussy he really should have  bitch slap the man child and told him time for the adults to deal with this situation

I think so too.  What fails successful business people getting into politics is the inability to see that it's not your mind or experience that garners votes so much as an ability to pander to your desired demographic.  Romney was caught off guard so many times by things that he just didn't understand.  Like how  people could believe something so incorrect...and he had no counter.  Deer in the headlights.  It's not his fault either.  He has surrounded himself with brilliant business minds that don't speak idiot so it was a foreign language to him.  Trump's experience in "show-biz" and reality tv exposed him to idiots almost beyond comprehension.  He played them all and proved to be the smartest man in the room even if some of us doubted his plan and his big mouth.  Quite impressive actually.  And the people he is surrounding himself with now are impressive to say the least.  That was expected.  Everyone is taking notice and starting to toe the fucking line.  

Somewhere two rich billionaires are in a bathroom exchanging a crisp one dollar bill.

"I told you, I could take a inexperienced, know nothing, who doesn't even show up to vote, and sell him to the American people as the greatest President ever."   

White Americans are in a state of perpetual fear of anyone of color* . Any form of criticism, no matter how warranted, can destroy your career.

Conservative leanings negate the color factor.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Post up where I mocked Romney regarding Russia?

Otherwise JT SHUT THE FUCK UP

Post up your outrage over Fat Assed Kennedy telling the Russians to interfere with Regans election or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Post up your outrage over Fat Assed Kennedy telling the Russians to interfere with Regans election or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

MaineCUNT is the biggest fucking fraud on this site, no one even comes close :guzzle: stating with his Mr. Independent bullfuckingshit  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Are you kidding me? You bashed Romney repeatedly regarding his stance on Russia. You are the worst kind of hack faggot!

yet another fine example of his dumb some of you really are. because obama said they're not our number one concern at that time, and still aren't today for that matter, means Obama, nor the dems, had 0 concerns about Russia up until this election. never mind all the shit that has happened since :lol:

then on top of that, to erase any doubt what-so-fucking-ever about your intellect, you want to ignore your past solid support of Romney, and his concern about Russia at the time, now, even after the shit that has happened since.

and some of you wonder why some of us get ahuuuge entertainment value from you retards.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Too bad the older FS archives are not available. :lol:   

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet another fine example of his dumb some of you really are. because obama said they're not our number one concern at that time, and still aren't today for that matter, means Obama, nor the dems, had 0 concerns about Russia up until this election. never mind all the shit that has happened since :lol:

then on top of that, to erase any doubt what-so-fucking-ever about your intellect, you want to ignore your past solid support of Romney, and his concern about Russia at the time, now, even after the shit that has happened since.

and some of you wonder why some of us get ahuuuge entertainment value from you retards.

:lol:  

hillarys-campaign-hits-the-reset-buttonagain-hillary-clinton-politics-1442113485 (1).jpg

wheres-that-reset-button-hillary-russia-recently-hacked-pent-politics-1438912296.jpg

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

btw I disagreed with Romney then, and still do. Russia is not our biggest concern, even after these recent events.

They are still a threat but I agree I do not see them wanting to kill Americans and really wanting to see our downfall or destruction.  They are in the top 5 however.   

highmark I gotta be honest, you're a little "disappointing" lately. between "pizzagate" and some of the other gullible shit you've managed to swallow whole, I have a whole different outlook on you :lol:

so why is a "reset" now, when times are considerably less favorable, ok but a problem back then? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They are still a threat but I agree I do not see them wanting to kill Americans and really wanting to see our downfall or destruction.  They are in the top 5 however.   

yet you want to ignore, and even defend them, when it comes to trump? you have more faith believing putin than our own intel?