Check your account email address ×

MC how can you call Russia a threat when you mocked Romney in 2012??

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

highmark I gotta be honest, you're a little "disappointing" lately. between "pizzagate" and some of the other gullible shit you've managed to swallow whole, I have a whole different outlook on you :lol:

so why is a "reset" now, when times are considerably less favorable, ok but a problem back then? :dunno:

What reset?  Trump isn't even in office yet.  He's said a number of times he don't know how he will get along with Putin.  I don't think it would be smart politics to have come out and said I hate the guy and don't trust him even if it were true.   Is that what you expected of  him?  The MSM and the likes of you will be against him no matter what he says. :lol:  

I didn't agree with the world not taking a harder stance with Russia in the Crimea/Ukraine but I don't want us to do it alone.   The UN didn't do shit.   NATO didn't do shit.  

BTW did you agree to sitting down to negotiations with Iran?  Were you OK with that reset?  We KNOW FOR A FACT they have been involved in killing American soldiers in Iraq.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet you want to ignore, and even defend them, when it comes to trump? you have more faith believing putin than our own intel?

I covered this in a different post.   I'm skeptical of everything even our intel community after they have proven to be dishonest with us.   You want that video again of James Clapper (head of NSA) lying to us about spying on Americans?  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I covered this in a different post.   I'm skeptical of everything even our intel community after they have proven to be dishonest with us.   You want that video again of James Clapper (head of NSA) lying to us about spying on Americans?  

:lol: I guess people in those positions should be honest about stuff like that? holy fuck dude.