Check your account email address ×

Stay Home.... again

Mag6240

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

CDC asks unvaccinated people not to travel this Labor Day

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/cdc-asks-unvaccinated-people-not-to-travel-this-labor-day/6224920/?cat=1

One day before how many plans have already been made??  LOL

download (33).gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

CDC asks unvaccinated people not to travel this Labor Day

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/cdc-asks-unvaccinated-people-not-to-travel-this-labor-day/6224920/?cat=1

One day before how many plans have already been made??  LOL

That's not going to stop shit.

I suggest closing the Illinois/Wisconsin border, closing all northbound on ramps, and having the state patrol checking vax cards and the temperature of anyone attempting to exit at every off ramp in a barricade set up.  Get caught and it's a $10k fine and 90 days in jail.

And as long as they're at it perform field sobriety checks and let the drug sniffing dogs check the vehicle as well.  

This is just how much I loathe some of these fuck stains while driving north of highway 10

:)

I’ve been running steady this summer. It’s been a zoo every weekend on the roads. I can only imagine the traffic starting tonight through Monday. I’ve got 3 yards of top soil and some bushes to relocate this weekend. It’ll be nice to stay home. The covid thing will probably explode this fall and winter. Too bad. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve been running steady this summer. It’s been a zoo every weekend on the roads. I can only imagine the traffic starting tonight through Monday. I’ve got 3 yards of top soil and some bushes to relocate this weekend. It’ll be nice to stay home. The covid thing will probably explode this fall and winter. Too bad. 

It is too bad. I am considering registering in PQ also, but want to be sure border will be open before I do.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I suggest closing the Illinois/Wisconsin border, closing all northbound on ramps, and having the state patrol checking vax cards and the temperature of anyone attempting to exit at every off ramp in a barricade set up.  Get caught and it's a $10k fine and 90 days in jail.

And as long as they're at it perform field sobriety checks and let the drug sniffing dogs check the vehicle as well.  

This is just how much I loathe some of these fuck stains while driving north of highway 10

I suggest you just STFU :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Our numbers here in Ontario shot up to over 850 today, so, just like last year, despite no vaccines being available then, we are seeing the same thing, or in other words, another lockdown coming. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I say brng that on . I pray they attempt that one lmfao 

Let me guess you do not have the same stance on the sothern border of America 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We're waiting until Xmas to shut out the dipshits from MN

Can I ride SOUTH of Hwy 29 to stay out of your hair??  LOL  -  They had the best snow last year anyway.....

Edited by Mag6240

47 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It is too bad. I am considering registering in PQ also, but want to be sure border will be open before I do.

I wouldn’t waste a dime on a Canadian sled registration this year. Or even probably next year. Canadian border crossings are going to be a shit show for years to come. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I wouldn’t waste a dime on a Canadian sled registration this year. Or even probably next year. Canadian border crossings are going to be a shit show for years to come. 

Agreed - closest I plan to getting into Canada is the Northwest Angle of MN this year.  Hoping they get more snow than last year!

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Can't say I disagree. Things "might" change after the upcoming election on Sept 20th but I can see this covid thing continuing, for the most part until next spring/summer. 

17 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Agreed - closest I plan to getting into Canada is the Northwest Angle of MN this year.  Hoping they get more snow than last year!

I sometimes have to travel to Canada in the winter, for work, and we have already been told (months ago actually) that you can’t go if you don’t have your shots. I don’t expect that to change. My brother is an OTR truck driver and crosses the Canada/Michigan border multiple times a week but he’s allowed because he’s “essential”. 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No, but I'm all in favor of bringing in H1 labor LEGALLY from south of the border to do the jobs lazy Americans aren't willing to do, as long as we aren't simultaneously paying people here not to work.

19 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Can I ride SOUTH of Hwy 29 to stay out of your hair??  LOL  -  They had the best snow last year anyway.....

Yes, feel free to ride those corn and potato fields as much as your heart desires.

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just remember everyone,  why you are hiding at home this is going on. Coming with nothing.  No money, skills, hating the fuck out of America. Not sure if they have their shots….. No one is concerned enough to ask. 

welcome!!!!! :lol::bigfinger:

C9C6A168-A906-4054-A300-FF97273B27AE.jpeg

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No, but I'm all in favor of bringing in H1 labor LEGALLY from south of the border to do the jobs lazy Americans aren't willing to do, as long as we aren't simultaneously paying people here not to work.

Yes, feel free to ride those corn and potato fields as much as your heart desires.

That’s pretty much everything that isn’t WFH, these days. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just remember everyone,  why you are hiding at home this is going on. Coming with nothing.  No money, skills, hating the fuck out of America. Not sure if they have their shots….. No one is concerned enough to ask. 

Fuck their fundraiser. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

cool, fear mongering!!! 

:lol:

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh a fundraiser for imagination this is your chance to step the fuck up @Mainecat and show your self if you really stand behind the bullshit you vomit up on here.  

Step up or shut the fuck up for good 

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

cool, fear mongering!!! 

:lol:

Nop just reality.  At least at tge sothern border they don't want to kill the infidels 

And most Latino have a working skill other than a stand in for a patio umbrella 

Edited by Ez ryder

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL - Actually I try to stay more west when there’s snow... Bluff Country is really scenic!  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh a fundraiser for imagination this is your chance to step the fuck up @Mainecat and show your self if you really stand behind the bullshit you vomit up on here.  

Step up or shut the fuck up for good 

Oh, here you go. 

9A89780F-5DCF-4DFC-8007-1C2F038C0B09.jpeg