Check your account email address ×

Explain this…

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You do know those cartridges are on upside down right? And your prefilters are installed backwards.  And they have a 40hr shelf life once opened. Keep them in a zip lock bag when not in use. 

LMAO!! I wasn't wearing  this when I opened the shithouse door!!  I had my light cloth mask on. 

I wish I DID HAVE THIS BIG FUKKER THOUGH!!!!   

That stink went right through the cloth mask!!!

15 hours ago, SkisNH said:

It's called a specious argument...

Masks should not be mandatory,  besides kids will benefit from the natural antibodies. 

Yeah no kidding.  I stopped listening to that pompous little liberal eunich Robert Reich 20 years ago.  Guys a fucking quack.  UC Berkeley's finest.  Home of antifa and non free speech.

Edited by DriftBusta

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no kidding.  I stopped listening to that pompous little liberal eunich Robert Reich 20 years ago.  Guys a fucking quack.  UC Berkeley's finest.  Home of antifa and non free speech.

Yep, I listened to one speech from him, then checked his background.  The guy is a quack. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I've not seen one person say masks shouldn't be a personal choice.   If teachers or students want to mask up then more power to them.  If they don't then more power to them.   The idea that the GOP or anyone for that matter is trying force people not to wear a mask is beyond fucking laughable.  Why is it you cannot comprehend that?

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I've not seen one person say masks shouldn't be a personal choice.   If teachers or students want to mask up then more power to them.  If they don't then more power to them.   The idea that the GOP or anyone for that matter is trying force people not to wear a mask is beyond fucking laughable.  Why is it you cannot comprehend that?

Maybe this is the point

maybe-that-is-the-point.jpg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! I wasn't wearing  this when I opened the shithouse door!!  I had my light cloth mask on. 

I wish I DID HAVE THIS BIG FUKKER THOUGH!!!!   

That stink went right through the cloth mask!!!

Just like COVID will.

On 8/29/2021 at 12:59 PM, CFM said:

You do realize masks can bring on a whole bunch of other health issues right ?

A friend found out she has a heart condition she never knew she had until she was wearing a mask she blacked out while shopping and when they got her to the hospital and ran some tests they found the heart issue. She said the little bit of breathing restriction the mask cause triggered the hearth issue and more than likely caused her to black out.