Check your account email address ×

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he is hiding a pro-Trump election official at a secret safe house to help her dodge a FBI investigation 

Crazy Mike needs to be put in a crazy hospital…..

Source: Business Insider via MSN

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he is hiding a pro-Trump election official at a secret safe house to help her dodge a FBI investigation 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has said he is providing a safe house for a Colorado county clerk amid an FBI investigation into her role in an alleged plot to leak election data to a QAnon leader, according to Vice News. 

The official at the center of the probe, Mesa County clerk Tina Peters, is accused of compromising voting machines and allowing someone to share sensitive data with QAnon figurehead, Ron Watkins, Insider previously reported. 

Peters, a so-called "Trump Truther," permitted surveillance cameras to be turned off for up to two months, it is alleged. 

She is under investigation by the Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, and on Tuesday, the FBI said it was also looking into it. The FBI announced that it was working with Colorado's District Attorney's office "to determine if there was a potential federal criminal violation," FBI Denver office spokeswoman Courtney Bernal told the Denver Post. 

Two weeks ago, when Griswold issued an order authorizing her staff to travel to Mesa County to inspect the election system, Peters was on her way to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium" in South Dakota, Vice News reported. 

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-he-is-hiding-a-pro-trump-election-official-at-a-secret-safe-house-to-help-her-dodge-a-fbi-investigation/ar-AANzBvG?ocid=U483DHP&li=BBnb7Kz 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Who gives a fuck

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Only certain people and there's not many of them  :news: 

Yeah he’s fallen out of favor now that he has shown himself to be a stark raving lunatic. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Kind of odd how the tables have turned from the days of MC asking the WGAF question on Clinton stories after President Trump was in office.

Election cycles at FS. Funny thing is that neither side can see it:lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, I see many here that aren’t blatant, ignorant hypocrites.  :dunno:

Open your eyes a little wider.

I get it, it's a game that is played daily here in FSCE. Most here pick a side and run with it. Others sit back and observe.....and laugh our asses off :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I just renewed my fishing license……almost forgot it expires at the end of the month.

Their getting expensive these days.

:fishing:

You have them so confused....they have no idea when you are being serious or just fucking around :lol:

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get it, it's a game that is played daily here in FSCE. Most here pick a side and run with it. Others sit back and observe.....and laugh our asses off :lol:

And that makes you so special.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You have them so confused....they have no idea when you are being serious or just fucking around :lol:

And the mighty continue to fall...

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, it’s partly about “a side” but, it’s more too.  I think forums really do reflect the current thoughts on subjects.  Well, unrestricted forums anyway.  They give people a real chance to speak their mind (or show others they lack it) freely.  A person that cannot debate their views successfully when on the keyboard, has no chance to do it in person….especially when pushed for further details on their comments.

Smart asses, dipshits and otherwise SJW will stay quiet….unless they feel they can handle themselves or, just plain enjoy being publicly humiliated.  Weirdos.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

He’s a full on idiot.  This is no act.  Smart people don’t present themselves as ignorant hacks hourly.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And that makes you so special.

And the mighty continue to fall...

Not special, just not jaded by one party or the other.

One of these days we'll get together, smoke a joint and laugh our asses off over all the shit that we have witnessed here over the years :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s partly about “a side” but, it’s more too.  I think forums really do reflect the current thoughts on subjects.  Well, unrestricted forums anyway.  They give people a real chance to speak their mind (or show others they lack it) freely.  A person that cannot debate their views successfully when on the keyboard, has no chance to do it in person….especially when pushed for further details on their comments.

Smart asses, dipshits and otherwise SJW will stay quiet….unless they feel they can handle themselves or, just plain enjoy being publicly humiliated.  Weirdos.

You yourself are a SJW for the anti vax/mask side, but won't admit it. That's what makes it so funny :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

You yourself are a SJW for the anti vax/mask side, but won't admit it. That's what makes it so funny :bc:

How’s that being a SJW?  Let’s call it more or a freedom or Constitutional warrior.  Big difference being, I’ll step the fuck up and defend my beliefs outside of virtual reality.  :bc: