Check your account email address ×

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he is hiding a pro-Trump election official at a secret safe house to help her dodge a FBI investigation 

Just now, Zambroski said:

How’s that being a SJW?  Let’s call it more or a freedom or Constitutional warrior.  Big difference being, I’ll step the fuck up and defend my beliefs outside of virtual reality.  :bc:

On the bold.... So did the BLM movement. Didn't you see the destruction in some of the bigger cities. It was on the news  SJW :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

On the bold.... So did the BLM movement. Didn't you see the destruction in some of the bigger cities. It was on the news  SJW :lol:

That was “defending their beliefs”?

:lol:

Edit:  no you are right.  That makes sense.  Fucking tribal half wits. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Not special, just not jaded by one party or the other.

One of these days we'll get together, smoke a joint and laugh our asses off over all the shit that we have witnessed here over the years :bc:

I am sure we will. At least that is my plan.

No one really disagrees (IMO, in their heart) with what you say about parties, and for the most part are correct.

The rub comes in weighing the good vs bad aspect of it. When one side of the political spectrum closely aligns with your beliefs, you are naturally going to gravitate towards it. The things that may not align with your beliefs become something you work to change or to accept. That's where rub 2 comes in. Do you fight to change or do you accept? That is where being a party member and a sycophant come into play.

I have no problems with people of either party who like to hang around the middle. Sadly, there are fewer and fewer.

I guess what I am saying is, if you stand for nothing, you fall for anything. And in the case of the US at this point, I stand with the side that wants to let me choose to vax or not, to have a say in my schools, to place no race above another, to pay the people who protect us, and that places some value on the citizenship I was born with as opposed to those who would break the law just to come here.

If that what being a partisan is, I gladly accept the moniker.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s a full on idiot.  This is no act.  Smart people don’t present themselves as ignorant hacks hourly.  

Pray tell MR. Work for free moderator at a gay quasi sled site. You just proved what an idiot you really are by taking this place seriously.

But hey go with what you think….lmao

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I am sure we will. At least that is my plan.

No one really disagrees (IMO, in their heart) with what you say about parties, and for the most part are correct.

The rub comes in weighing the good vs bad aspect of it. When one side of the political spectrum closely aligns with your beliefs, you are naturally going to gravitate towards it. The things that may not align with your beliefs become something you work to change or to accept. That's where rub 2 comes in. Do you fight to change or do you accept? That is where being a party member and a sycophant come into play.

I have no problems with people of either party who like to hang around the middle. Sadly, there are fewer and fewer.

I guess what I am saying is, if you stand for nothing, you fall for anything. And in the case of the US at this point, I stand with the side that wants to let me choose to vax or not, to have a say in my schools, to place no race above another, to pay the people who protect us, and that places some value on the citizenship I was born with as opposed to those who would break the law just to come here.

If that what being a partisan is, I gladly accept the moniker.

Good post :bc:

The thing is that you and I probably agree on way more than you think :thumbsup:

And I get that most here is in good fun. Both sides love to get 5heir digs in when the opportunity arises.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s partly about “a side” but, it’s more too.  I think forums really do reflect the current thoughts on subjects.  Well, unrestricted forums anyway.  They give people a real chance to speak their mind (or show others they lack it) freely.  A person that cannot debate their views successfully when on the keyboard, has no chance to do it in person….especially when pushed for further details on their comments.

Smart asses, dipshits and otherwise SJW will stay quiet….unless they feel they can handle themselves or, just plain enjoy being publicly humiliated.  Weirdos.

I find it a lot easier to debate in person than over the interwebs and as long as it doesn't get too serious and personal its all good. Personally I wouldn't let it get that far. Much easier to exhaust a bunch hot air over a beer than to take care of my cramped up, chicken peckin fingers after a debate on here anyway. You must have splints on your fingers the way you go on and on and on and on and.............. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I find it a lot easier to debate in person than over the interwebs and as long as it doesn't get too serious and personal its all good. Personally I wouldn't let it get that far. Much easier to exhaust a bunch hot air over a beer than to take care of my cramped up, chicken peckin fingers after a debate on here anyway. You must have splints on your fingers the way you go on and on and on and on and.............. :lol:

I love to debate in person.  But, I can come across as an arrogant, patronizing, almost passive antagonist which drives people absolutely crazy.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pray tell MR. Work for free moderator at a gay quasi sled site. You just proved what an idiot you really are by taking this place seriously.

But hey go with what you think….lmao

Its really too bad you’ll never see yourself in others eyes.  You’d possibly laugh yourself at his stupid you look.   But then again, I think I’d you hold a mirror up to a cow, they don’t even see themselves as themselves.  It’s a whole self awareness avoidance thingy.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love to debate in person.  But, I can come across as an arrogant, patronizing, almost passive antagonist which drives people absolutely crazy.  :lmao:

You don't say..,....

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its really too bad you’ll never see yourself in others eyes.  You’d possibly laugh yourself at his stupid you look.   But then again, I think I’d you hold a mirror up to a cow, they don’t even see themselves as themselves.  It’s a whole self awareness avoidance thingy.

Once again if you come here to boost your friends in life numbers your just pathetic.

I never came here to boost my moral…….I was beyond needing that in my teens…..but you…lol

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again if you come here to boost your friends in life numbers your just pathetic.

I never came here to boost my moral…….I was beyond needing that in my teens…..but you…lol

If you come here to be kicked around while spewing your daily whining and.bullshit everyday and believe you are winning, well….you are a loser.  That’s a fact.

Plenty here enjoys each other’s ideas, thoughts, opinions, humor and virtual company.  You are here to be thrashed and apparently, that negative attention is better than any you receive in real life.  This is a a fact also.

SBY shallow gene pool.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

If you come here to be kicked around while spewing your daily whining and.bullshit everyday and believe you are winning, well….you are a loser.  That’s a fact.

Plenty here enjoys each other’s ideas, thoughts, opinions, humor and virtual company.  You are here to be thrashed and apparently, that negative attention is better than any you receive in real life.  This is a a fact also.

SBY shallow gene pool.  :lol2:

You just described yourself to a T.

mumble…..mumble……mumble