Check your account email address ×

Why is Canada's Hitler talking to Hilary Clinton about Afghanistan?

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

That lying smug cocksucker is so full of shit it's surprising it is not seeping out of his ears. And yes, why is he talking to Hillary and not Joe? I think most can figure that one out in that Joe is not running things. He never has from the get go. 

bidennn77.png

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trudeau and Biden are both clueless so it’s a pointless conversation anyway 

Things might be looking up?

Tories surge to surprise win in Nova Scotia election.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/national/were-ecstatic-tories-surge-to-surprise-win-in-nova-scotia-election

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hey everyone Canada's gonna "stand with the women of Afghanistan!"   Well that will solve it.  :lol:  

So, Canadian women are going to have their drivers license revoked and be forced to wear eye sheets too!

LOL..Canada is led by complete cucks.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, Canadian women are going to have their drivers license revoked and be forced to wear eye sheets too!

LOL..Canada is led by complete cucks.

You can't defeat Islam from the outside.   I think the world realizes this.   They will stand on their pulpits and cry about supporting women of these nations but the fact of the matter is outsiders can't fix it. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You can't defeat Islam from the outside.   I think the world realizes this.   They will stand on their pulpits and cry about supporting women of these nations but the fact of the matter is outsiders can't fix it. 

More human rights virtue signaling from the liberals.  Their support of Islam is truly perplexing to me.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More human rights virtue signaling from the liberals.  Their support of Islam is truly perplexing to me.

Its inexplicable....no other way to describe it. 

Taliban this, Taliban that in the news and we hear an odd reference to Sharia law but the issue here is that fucked up religion.  Its getting a pass as to the real cause of the treatment of women. 

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its inexplicable....no other way to describe it. 

Taliban this, Taliban that in the news and we hear an odd reference to Sharia law but the issue here is that fucked up religion.  Its getting a pass as to the real cause of the treatment of women. 

Well, how about their treatment for the “alphabet” community also?  Also, somebody needs to give them the Black Lives Matter  memo.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look no further than Ohmar's district - man I need to get farther away from this crap.

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why try to defeat it? Seems rather pointless. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why try to defeat it? Seems rather pointless. 

That's what I'm saying....its useless to try.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That's what I'm saying....its useless to try.  

It’s a ridiculous proposition. I haven’t met a crazy Muslim, but I know that they’re out there. I have met quite a few people that were violent and criminal before encountering Islam. It’s definitely been part of a change process for the better for many.