Check your account email address ×

SNAP benefits increasing.

Feeding hungry kids, right?

The average monthly benefits for SNAP will be roughly 27 percent higher than they were before the pandemic, starting Oct. 1.

The Biden administration on Monday plans to unveil a major permanent increase to the food stamp benefits that help 42 million Americans buy groceries — a record bump up for one of the country’s largest safety net programs.

The average monthly benefits for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program will be roughly 27 percent higher than they were before the pandemic, starting Oct. 1, according to an administration official. That comes out to an increase of about 40 cents per meal.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/15/biden-food-stamp-benefits-snap-504915

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So there will be more steaks for sale in the parking lot now around the 1st 

Hope so.

The price of a rib eye has gone way up.

Single moms are the fastest growing  group in our society.  I like when they announce their status, like senior citizens or veterans  at the early bird special.   Ummmm, sorry.  We don't have freebies or special prices for single moms.      Congrats on your pack of multi-racial kids though.  that was probably fun?  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Single moms are the fastest growing  group in our society.  I like when they announce their status, like senior citizens or veterans  at the early bird special.   Ummmm, sorry.  We don't have freebies or special prices for single moms.      Congrats on your pack of multi-racial kids though.  that was probably fun?  

Seems like it is a badge of honor to say you were raised by a "single mom".  What exactly constitutes the title of "single mom"  Is this a woman with kids, non married, but living with a man?  Seems there is a lot of that going on so that they can get the government benefits.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems like it is a badge of honor to say you were raised by a "single mom".  What exactly constitutes the title of "single mom"  Is this a woman with kids, non married, but living with a man?  Seems there is a lot of that going on so that they can get the government benefits.

Well, it certainly seems to be a career choice for fat , ugly, woman.  I like when they are on news crying about some misfortune, covered in tats ,  begging the public for money as some guy shuffles around in the back ground.  

I believe if you do get married you are entitled to less or no benefits?  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just in time for the 2 million plus illegal immigrants coming into our country this year.  

No, this it just a coincidence.  LOL.  Democrats and their planned welfare state.   Lets not forget that I am sure some democrat/liberal will be soon to point out that it's the republican run states that take the most $$$ in government subsidies.  They love to try and use that one even though it is totally disingenuous.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No, this it just a coincidence.  LOL.  Democrats and their planned welfare state.   Lets not forget that I am sure some democrat/liberal will be soon to point out that it's the republican run states that take the most $$$ in government subsidies.  They love to try and use that one even though it is totally disingenuous.

People don't come to the US just for the work opportunities or to escape violence....they come for the free shit.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People don't come to the US just for the work opportunities or to escape violence....they come for the free shit.  

That can't possibly be.  I was told different by all my liberal friends.  LOL.  I was also told that Americans won't do the work, they are above those jobs.

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The selfish have spoken failing to realize the money goes straight into the economy funding their growing Wall Street investments they crow about here of their successes.

And just think, if they just let people have the money they have earned instead of taking it, IT WOULD DO THE SAME THING and then cuts out the middle man called government and their cut.  This is the ignorance of the SJW.

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The selfish have spoken failing to realize the money goes straight into the economy funding their growing Wall Street investments they crow about here of their successes.

Go fuck your self hack. Your people's policy is responsible for the massive amount of fatherless family's in America.  Own it with pride or shut the fuck up 

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Single motherhood is the most common indicator or poverty.. if we could keep one generation from abandoning their children or keeping their legs closed we could almost eliminate poverty.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Go fuck your self hack. Your people's policy is responsible for the massive amount of fatherless family's in America.  Own it with pride or shut the fuck up 

Oh fuck off you selfish ass.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck off you selfish ass.

No not at all in fact I guerntee I gave way more to charity last yr than you . 

But still not changing the fact that decades of liberal policy has given us generations of fatherless family's.  This is just reality  . Hell I was one of the kids of those policy's.  but what do I know