Check your account email address ×

Unmitigated disaster.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

First president in 20 years to do the right thing in Afghanistan

Yep, let the shithole collapse. If the " residents" there don't give a fuck about their own country and freedom, why the fuck should I

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

All of our leftover assets that are now in terrorist hands, no big deal then eh? 

It does amaze me that we dont have a " self destruct" mobile swithc for the shit we give away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s the Afghan army’s fault. That equipment was given to them to defend their country. They failed. 

This is correct.  Which is weird because of your thread yesterday hinting we left it behind).

When our forces leave an area assumed to soon be occupied by “hostile” forces.  All equipment that cannot be moved will be rendered useless and/or destroyed.  Anything the tallywhackers got was left to the Afghan army and quickly surrendered.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It does amaze me that we dont have a " self destruct" mobile swithc for the shit we give away.

Good idea!  My old man’s unit in Vietnam used to swap out anti-personnel grenade fuses with smoke grenade fuses and leave cases around the area for the Vietcong to pick up.  “Stupid mericans!!!!!  Me kill you with own stuff now!!”

What a surprise they got when the pin pull led to an immediate detonation.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

image.png.12dd1608e1dd9f786f0d78b7cdcd9c05.png

This is what liberals think happened in January 6 capitol police tour of the capitol.

this was what January 6 really looked like that bought a few dem leaders to tears lately.

76794E14-F38A-4726-9CE2-79DCB23A4569.thumb.jpeg.057a49fc7966ecdc281e3455858214eb.jpeg

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So the Trump Pompeo agreements they made with the Taliban to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners without the Afghan governments involvement had nothing to do with this?

The Art of the deal?

Trump left office Biden used his pen to void every thing he did told the world there is a new administration with new policy's. Your boy 100% owns  this and the sothern border. Go Joe 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

First president in 20 years to do the right thing in Afghanistan

By screwing all the people and there family who worked alongside us . Yep the right thing.  Nothing like mass village stoning that says tge right thing 

3 hours ago, Phenom said:

America first. 

LOL, right...
5c79ae6d26289819e33b1075?width=600&forma

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

image.png.12dd1608e1dd9f786f0d78b7cdcd9c05.png

Lack of good costumes... I give them 7 out of 10 for that.

capitolriots-jamestownsend-5-900x600.png

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Trump left office Biden used his pen to void every thing he did told the world there is a new administration with new policy's. Your boy 100% owns  this and the sothern border. Go Joe 

He's (Biden) is not 'my boy' by any means, but you're god dammed delusional if you believe a guy 8 months into his administration 'owns' the problems at the Mexican border, and Afghanistan has literally/figuratively been a perpetual football passed through an assortment of administrations thighs and improperly handled to the current QB.  If the mess in Afghanistan was so simple to resolve, why didn't Trump OR Obama get it handled?  On the bright side, you have one team to rally around, and equal voting rights to Ariana Grande'    

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LOL, right...
5c79ae6d26289819e33b1075?width=600&forma

Lack of good costumes... I give them 7 out of 10 for that.

capitolriots-jamestownsend-5-900x600.png

He's (Biden) is not 'my boy' by any means, but you're god dammed delusional if you believe a guy 8 months into his administration 'owns' the problems at the Mexican border, and Afghanistan has literally/figuratively been a perpetual football passed through an assortment of administrations thighs and improperly handled to the current QB.  If the mess in Afghanistan was so simple to resolve, why didn't Trump OR Obama get it handled?  On the bright side, you have one team to rally around, and equal voting rights to Ariana Grande'    

So you don't think Joe owns the current shit show on the southern border? Lmfao for the first time in my adult life we had other counterys helping us out and the flow was way way down . Weeks after the new shierff rolled on to town we had masses again flooding the border had busses running full of illegal aliens being delivered daily to towns accross America.

So yes tge border situation is 100% at Joe's feet .

As far as the withdrawal from Afghanistan yes it was a fucked up plan with zero back up plan . We fucked every contractor and there family . 

Even in Nam we took most of the contractors out that wanted out and put most of them in MN. Joe well he just had zero fucking clue or zero fucks given . So yes the beheading blitz is on Joe.  Could have deff not fucked 1000s of people to there stoning . But he'll why worry about them we have people who walked to the sothern border that need in 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s the Afghan army’s fault. That equipment was given to them to defend their country. They failed. 

I agree with you finally. But i have a dim bulb.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you don't think Joe owns the current shit show on the southern border? Lmfao for the first time in my adult life we had other counterys helping us out and the flow was way way down . Weeks after the new shierff rolled on to town we had masses again flooding the border had busses running full of illegal aliens being delivered daily to towns accross America.

So yes tge border situation is 100% at Joe's feet .

As far as the withdrawal from Afghanistan yes it was a fucked up plan with zero back up plan . We fucked every contractor and there family . 

Even in Nam we took most of the contractors out that wanted out and put most of them in MN. Joe well he just had zero fucking clue or zero fucks given . So yes the beheading blitz is on Joe.  Could have deff not fucked 1000s of people to there stoning . But he'll why worry about them we have people who walked to the sothern border that need in 

LOL... no, he's just the current tenant of an existing mess left by multiple POTUS's, but you already know that.  maybe the best thing to do would be to make their own country safer, more prosperous and/or more attractive to them.  it worked in Afghanistan!  wait... 

precisely what is the 'new situation' at the border?  do you live down there and have you witnessed it firsthand?  is the Alamo in jeopardy again?  frankly I'm more concerned about the Canadians keeping us out of a safe haven a few hours from where I reside.

it doesn't just stop at the contractors, there's an entire generation (20?) years of people that only know some sense of civility and feel safe being 'free' due to our actions and tax-$'s, and we're utterly abandoning the majority of them to the hands of people who desire to live in the 14th century.  I recognize a failed state when I see it, but there's no reason we couldn't support a successful state with in a failed state as a safe haven.  How many years did we have a presence in Japan and Germany?  There's a disconnect here I haven't quite sorted out yet, but I'm not an elected official.

Hmong?  WI too, I saw firsthand how the ignorant treated them locally having no idea what role they played in Viet Nam.  It's a sad chapter in our recent history from my POV.  The shit that is going to go down in Afghanistan (I sincerely hope I'm wrong) under Sharia law is going to be downright barbaric, and wrong.  Surely we had better options to end this for the betterment of the Afghan people, but we're too busy, wrapped up in our own 'first world' troubles of Chick-Fil'a, harassing flight attendants and hand wringing over the 'free' 2024 election cycle.

sorry... didn't mean to go off on you specifically, just fed up with... well, people who have misplaced priorities in this country.

• Like 1

Don’t forget, biden / harris spews weakness, so take that into acct. leaders not being able to figure trump (will he bomb us ? Shut us off ? Tslk to us ? If we fuk up ? Etc etc) kept them at bay .

Not every person has the same effect.