Check your account email address ×

Kinda frigging wacked, actually really frigging wacked!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Over heard my girlfriend talking to her sister yesterday who is a nurse in the oncology unit in a Florida hospital. So Thursday she is being pulled off her floor for 1 day to work a shift in the covid unit and then right back to her oncology unit on Friday. Obviously working that 1 day in the covid unit is going to expose her to covid positive patients then they are sending her back to her unit where she deals with people who have compromised immune systems..I asked my gf to ask her if she has to quarantine for 14 days after being exposed to covid patients before she starts seeing people with compromised immune systems.. Nopeeeeeee!! Thursday covid patients, Friday people with no immune systems. Here's another kicker, she's been on the oncology unit for 12 years, never has been told to do anything like this. She went to her higher ups to ask and explain why she should not be doing this and they didn't really care apparently. WTF..

• Sad 1

I have a friend with covid pneumonia in Naples and her sister said the hospital is full of covid patients. Its got to be hard for the hospital to deal with it but you are right, they should pull someone from some place else not the oncology dept. 

In high infection areas moving around nurses has been ongoing for well over a year. They have to wear proper PPE and am sure an instant test is done. Don’t forget these people go home to families every night.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

Wonder what the historical data is from this type of chemo induced immune deficiency is.   On the surface seems like a really poor decision.    

• Like 1

Well, it’s clear they aren’t worried about the “highly contagious” nature of covid.  Yup…let’s drop a person down to deal with covid then send them back to patients whose immune systems are being destroyed to very unsafe levels to kill cancer.

Yes!  It all adds up!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s clear they aren’t worried about the “highly contagious” nature of covid.  Yup…let’s drop a person down to deal with covid then send them back to patients whose immune systems are being destroyed to very unsafe levels to kill cancer.

Yes!  It all adds up!

Got to pump up those Florida death #'s! !

My ex works at CS Mott children's hospital at UofM with cancer patients and she puts on the all the proper PPE, and then some, going into covid rooms then removes what's required for the covid room when she goes into a non covid room. Been a normal thing for them this whole time. 

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My ex works at CS Mott children's hospital at UofM with cancer patients and she puts on the all the proper PPE, and then some, going into covid rooms then removes what's required for the covid room when she goes into a non covid room. Been a normal thing for them this whole time. 

You should see how my wife has to dress when working as a Dental Hygienist.   Swear she was working in BSL-4 facility.   

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You should see how my wife has to dress when working as a Dental Hygienist.   Swear she was working in BSL-4 facility.   

Yeah, my wife told hers that she looked like she was about to head into the forest to fight fires.  :lol:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my wife told hers that she looked like she was about to head into the forest to fight fires.  :lol:

Lots of mouth water droplets in that line of work.  Compared to many Dr. visits the things that spread the virus is much greater.  

She is the literally the only one in the entire office that didn't have a confirmed positive COVID test prior to the jab.  Likely because she just works part time now.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lots of mouth water droplets in that line of work.  Compared to many Dr. visits the things that spread the virus is much greater.  

She is the literally the only one in the entire office that didn't have a confirmed positive COVID test prior to the jab.  Likely because she just works part time now.  

Oh, don’t get me wrong.  I’d be wearing the same shit no matter what.  My wife said there was some type of vacuum machine they put by her mouth to suck up the covid germs.  LOL.

Still, another thing that makes you wonder.  In the grips of a a “deadly, highly contagious pandemic”….there’s no reason we should have to walk around with unclean teeth!  Smh.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Over heard my girlfriend talking to her sister yesterday who is a nurse in the oncology unit in a Florida hospital. So Thursday she is being pulled off her floor for 1 day to work a shift in the covid unit and then right back to her oncology unit on Friday. Obviously working that 1 day in the covid unit is going to expose her to covid positive patients then they are sending her back to her unit where she deals with people who have compromised immune systems..I asked my gf to ask her if she has to quarantine for 14 days after being exposed to covid patients before she starts seeing people with compromised immune systems.. Nopeeeeeee!! Thursday covid patients, Friday people with no immune systems. Here's another kicker, she's been on the oncology unit for 12 years, never has been told to do anything like this. She went to her higher ups to ask and explain why she should not be doing this and they didn't really care apparently. WTF..

thats fucked up

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

yup. Donning and Doffing.

lots of washing.

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

A dental hygienist nice . From my personal tally at least 8 in 10 are hot 🔥

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, tough guy Ron no-mask, no vax, DeSantis. Trump red-necks that ain't gonna' let the government tell them what to do. 

Get back to your TV you are missing your 10pm brainwashing appointment 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t get me wrong.  I’d be wearing the same shit no matter what.  My wife said there was some type of vacuum machine they put by her mouth to suck up the covid germs.  LOL.

Still, another thing that makes you wonder.  In the grips of a a “deadly, highly contagious pandemic”….there’s no reason we should have to walk around with unclean teeth!  Smh.

I was pissed I had a filling cone out just after my dentist had to close down . It was over a 2g root canal I had done 6 mo earlier.  Well by the time I could get in the tooth was shit had to be pulled and I had to then pay for a 2300 buck implant.  Thanks Walz 

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Shouldn’t it be fine as long as she wears a mask?