Check your account email address ×

Germany’s largest newspaper apologizes for covid hysteria

Rod

In a world that rewards lies, it’s nice to see some still revert back to some simile of integrity:

“Millions of children in this country, for whom we are all responsible as a society, I would like to say what our Federal Government and our Chancellor have not dare to say so far. We ask your forgiveness. We ask your forgiveness for a year and a half of politics, who sacrificed you.”

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In a world that rewards lies, it’s nice to see some still revert back to some simile of integrity:

“Millions of children in this country, for whom we are all responsible as a society, I would like to say what our Federal Government and our Chancellor have not dare to say so far. We ask your forgiveness. We ask your forgiveness for a year and a half of politics, who sacrificed you.”

The fact that a lot of people still want to hurt kids by dragging them Into their delusions is a testament to what massive, disgusting pieces of shit they really are. Just to satisfy their narcissistic desire to virtue signal. 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The fact that a lot of people still want to hurt kids by dragging them Into their delusions is a testament to what massive, disgusting pieces of shit they really are. Just to satisfy their narcissistic desire to virtue signal. 

Is there any greater combination of virtue signaling and self victimization than putting your children in danger…….to keep them from a danger that doesn’t exist?  I think not!

You guys will just latch on to just anything without checking on it.

Bild (or Bild-Zeitung, literally Picture; [bɪlt]) is a German tabloid newspaper

Tabloid journalism is a popular style of largely sensationalist journalism (usually dramatized and sometimes unverifiable or even blatantly false)”

366E1F33-0D89-4029-AA61-3A68DC5E5069.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Tabloid journalism is a popular style of largely sensationalist journalism (usually dramatized and sometimes unverifiable or even blatantly false)”

Yes, so they apologized for overly dramatized, unverified, and blatantly false stories about covid over the past year and a half..Some of our "news" sources should really do the same.. :thumbsup:

:groin:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, so they apologized for overly dramatized, unverified, and blatantly false stories about covid over the past year and a half..Some of our "news" sources should really do the same.. :thumbsup:

Did you read any of the comments below the vid? 

Interesting stuff, and by the sounds of it, like many have thought, we are all being played and lied to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

So, like cnn?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, irv said:

Did you read any of the comments below the vid? 

Interesting stuff, and by the sounds of it, like many have thought, we are all being played and lied to. 

The alt left loves being lied to, as long as they’re being told they’re a good person for believing it 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The single most dangerous threat to our liberty is our government, the second, and it's an extremely close second, is the MSM. They should disbanded/fired/shot-in-the-cunt. Every fucking one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The single most dangerous threat to our liberty is our government, the second, and it's an extremely close second, is the MSM. They should disbanded/fired/shot-in-the-cunt. Every fucking one!

It's all the same. The Dems/Liberal gov't funds MSM so they are basically one in the same, one big happy family. 

mediaa1.jpeg

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Like this ?

hypocrites.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, irv said:

It's all the same. The Dems/Liberal gov't funds MSM so they are basically one in the same, one big happy family. 

mediaa1.jpeg

Just so its clear, when I say the government and MSM, I mean all of them. Right and Left. 

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Your scapegoat for making sense of the world. 

Fact check everyone of those people and you will see it is 100% correct. Now tell me, even if those are your go to news stations, are you that ignorant that you'd actually believe that you are receiving unbiased, non deflecting and truthful news from any of them? 

I'm glad you pointed out and commented on that meme. It helps me to better understand where you are coming from with all your posts. :news:

mediaaa9.jpg

1 hour ago, irv said:

Fact check everyone of those people and you will see it is 100% correct. Now tell me, even if those are your go to news stations, are you that ignorant that you'd actually believe that you are receiving unbiased, non deflecting and truthful news from any of them? 

I'm glad you pointed out and commented on that meme. It helps me to better understand where you are coming from with all your posts. :news:

mediaaa9.jpg

It happens from both sides! My point is you/others using it as a crutch you default to when things don’t make sense, then link to it all day long when it tells you want you want it to.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

It happens from both sides! My point is you/others using it as a crutch you default to when things don’t make sense, then link to it all day long when it tells you want you want it to.

You use the exact same tactics, only, as it is as clear as it ever could be, that you use MSM in the likes of CNN and MSNBC to try and get your points across. That is the difference. 

Here, check this out. Is this ever discussed on your MSM feeds? 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=422786332371477 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is there any greater combination of virtue signaling and self victimization than putting your children in danger…….to keep them from a danger that doesn’t exist?  I think not!

Really pushing the kid angle.  A report on the news was telling parents how to deal with their kids friends and parents who won’t get the shot or mask up.  It is completely sick what is happening, and im not talking about whether you should or shouldn’t get the shot.   They have destroyed the country with this bullshit.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

LOL! 

image.thumb.jpeg.7941003a20cd4a7e427f68245fc7c4d7.jpeg

22 hours ago, akvanden said:

No, like the National Inquirer. You know, like the ones that report about aliens? 

Yeah so like cnn. Remember how they focused on collusion for like 2 years and it ended up being completely fake news?