New addition to the family

Thanks guys, we are done with breeders as they have health issues, found this rescue on the book and we have got 3 dogs from them, CLASS ACT!!

Our current lab is from the Humane Society a couple counties away.  I will be forever grateful he came to us, even though he is getting pretty gray and our time together will be far too short.  :(

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Latest puppy from the rescue, introducing Paisley, 3rd dog from East Coast Adoptions, Golden lab 9 weeks old from Alabama 

20210808_122036.jpg

Our rescue...Bodie 

20210801_162314.jpg

• Like 2

my other two from the same rescue, Brie on the left, Australian cattle dog mix from Georgia, and Ziva, Blue healer mix from South Carolina

20200922_190629.jpg

• Like 7

This is Finn.  He'll be 11 in a little under a month.  He's dying of cancer and will likely be gone before the weather gets cold.  He's been the best dog I ever could've imagined.

finn.jpg

Edited by soeaster
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 9
52 minutes ago, soeaster said:

This is Finn.  He'll be 11 in a little under a month.  He's dying of cancer and will likely be gone before the weather gets cold.  He's been the best dog I ever could've imagined.

finn.jpg

so sorry, it's hard to say good bye, had to let my little "stink pot", my little partner in crime go almost two years ago, Ziva has been helping ease the pain by trying to fill the void left by my Sandy Sue, while not as willing to be a willing partner in hate, discontent and general trouble making she is a great dog and has declared me her hooman

• Like 1
2 hours ago, soeaster said:

finn.jpg

That's rough they become part of the family.  Enjoy the time you have.  👍

• Like 1
2 hours ago, soeaster said:

finn.jpg

It’s tough as hell to lose them.  I’d rather lose actual blood family I think.

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  There's been a couple of times when I thought he was done, but he bounced back both times.  Just trying to keep him as happy as possible while we still have him.

01MXZ800, my apologies, don't mean to be a downer on your thread.  Congratulations on a beautiful lab pup!!!

9 hours ago, soeaster said:

Thanks guys.  There's been a couple of times when I thought he was done, but he bounced back both times.  Just trying to keep him as happy as possible while we still have him.

01MXZ800, my apologies, don't mean to be a downer on your thread.  Congratulations on a beautiful lab pup!!!

no apologies needed:bc:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

congrats , labs are great dogs.       :good:

we have had golden and chocolet labs in the past and agree great dogs

• Like 1