Check your account email address ×

This place is filled with no mind faggots

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy shit he doesn't even know the story :lol: 

No, not at all apparently. As far as I know Jay doesn't even work at a Dealership  :lol: 

He was posting a couple months back so not banned either by the looks of it. Some drama next door though...no idea what over 

Edited by Skidooski

On 8/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, Snake said:

Still amazes me you show up here without webba in tow... :lol:

Why…I’ve been posting here for years and he hasn’t. 🤷🏻
Quit trying so hard little man.

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No, not at all apparently. As far as I know Jay doesn't even work at a Dealership  :lol: 

He was posting a couple months back so not banned either by the looks of it. Some drama next door though...no idea what over 

He sent a threatening PM to Lily who is a

mod…now every post has to be approved so he bailed.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2021 at 5:51 PM, Snake said:

I just don't get it. The conversation circles around money, dicks and fights, none of which he has shown to be even real.

Ignore was built for walking zeros like him.... and those who engage him.

who cares Snot is funnier than shit and keeps the newbies occupied

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Plus AMG never showed up on your doorstep like Spin was referring to. I can't even remember whos door it was that Jay knocked on :dunno:

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

Plus AMG never showed up on your doorstep like Spin was referring to. I can't even remember whos door it was that Jay knocked on :dunno:

Nope....never met the guy

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn! Ben really knows how to start a no mind faggots thread!

Yeah but he turned into a little bitch and ran away to TBP. You're a great fan though,still giving him the reach around even when he's gone.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah but he turned into a little bitch and ran away to TBP. You're a great fan though,still giving him the reach around even when he's gone.

He knows his audience

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He knows his audience

TBP??? The site he has avoided because they're too DuMb for a long time??? :lol:

You speaking for him is admirable though:bc: and kinda sad. I thought he was tougher,,,guess not.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn! Ben really knows how to start a no mind faggots thread!

Should just merge this in with that other 550 thread   :lol: 

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Hanging around here is turning into a lesson on sanctimony and pomposity. Can't imagine why he bailed.

11 hours ago, HSR said:

TBP??? The site he has avoided because they're too DuMb for a long time??? :lol:

You speaking for him is admirable though:bc: and kinda sad. I thought he was tougher,,,guess not.

"Gotta be tough?"

Are you 12?

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Should just merge this in with that other 550 thread   :lol: 

Just change the name to FreedomFaggots and you are covering 3/4 of the threads here.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HSR said:

try getting my account approved over there

23 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

his name was gay jay, called him amg for angry mustang guy. was a total ford faggot. a member here named ratdooski aka @Skidooski called up gay jay's work, the ford dealership, and told him about some posts made on fs.com. the posts were of gay jay crying of his boss or something similar. ratdooski did not get banned, gay jay cried about it for along time and got banned and is a daily member of team belly pan, which is known as butthurt island

@FrankieJames7 care to explain where you came up with this BS???? 

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He sent a threatening PM to Lily who is a

mod…now every post has to be approved so he bailed.🤣

Wtf?  He really doesn’t take things well sometimes.  It’s hard for me to tell (maybe because IDGAF) but, it sure seemed he’d get pretty serious when getting piled on.  :dunno:

18 hours ago, ckf said:

He gave me that story in depth, I fucking laughed the whole time.  I think he literally scared the shit out of that guy.   Knock, knock…. Surprise!  :lol: