Check your account email address ×

Under the Trump bus goes Rudy……

Rudy Giuliani Is Reportedly Almost Broke And Trump's Shutting Him Out

(HuffPost). Donald Trump's former personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is almost broke and Trump doesn’t seem to care all that much, sources have told The New York Times. 

Giuliani is currently struggling under a mountain of legal fees as he attempts to fend off a major federal investigation and answer a $1.3 billion lawsuit. Trump, meanwhile, isn’t pitching in a dime of the millions he has raised in his ongoing battle against a legitimate election, according to New York Times White House correspondent Maggie Haberman. ........(more) 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_61074e92e4b0d3b5897efc5c 
Edited by Mainecat

• Mainecat changed the title to Under the Trump bus goes Rudy……
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

What do you need money for in jail? Isn’t he locked up yet?

:lol: 

Trump headlines are still being pumped out by the libtwat MSM and the MC half wits of the country are just gobbling it up as fast as they can.

We all just laugh.

I don't know what's actually happening, but I do hope that all of Trump's boyz, feel the heat and hang Donny Flair out to dry, by his hair. 

Civil suits, criminal charges, Donny is IMPLODING. All we have to do is sit back and watch. 

Weaselberg, Trumporg, Rudy Casanova, Mo Brooks, Donny in NY, Georgia, and DC. 

Holy fuck, I would not want those hangin' over my head. :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc: 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know what's actually happening, but I do hope that all of Trump's boyz, feel the heat and hang Donny Flair out to dry, by his hair. 

Civil suits, criminal charges, Donny is IMPLODING. All we have to do is sit back and watch. 

Weaselberg, Trumporg, Rudy Casanova, Mo Brooks, Donny in NY, Georgia, and DC. 

Holy fuck, I would not want those hangin' over my head. :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc: 

MC  JR  

Quack quack tic toc  

Is it a age thing with you sorry fucks ? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

MC  JR  

Quack quack tic toc  

Whaddya' mean? 

Why do you call me sorry? 

I can buy and sell you. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Go team pampers. 

You old ass fucking popper  

Did you clean any toilets today that were caked with negro-shit, you fukkin loser. Fukkin queer. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Did you clean any toilets today that were caked with negro-shit, you fukkin loser. Fukkin queer. 

Nop made 3500 putting some tile on a fireplace for some people wanting to get the place listed by the weekend . 

Again I spend 1/2  of my working  time in homes that cost more than you made in your fucking life .

Spend any time feeling inferior to the world and getting angry about how you got the short stick in life again today , no need to awnser your posts above are pretty clear 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

MC  JR  

Quack quack tic toc  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Go team pampers. 

You old ass fucking popper  

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup another of MC's stupid "Imminents":congrats:

Rudy supporters…lmao

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop made 3500 putting some tile on a fireplace for some people wanting to get the place listed by the weekend . 

Again I spend 1/2  of my working  time in homes that cost more than you made in your fucking life .

Spend any time feeling inferior to the world and getting angry about how you got the short stick in life again today , no need to awnser your posts above are pretty clear 

Yadda, yadda, yadda. More bullshit, from KING BULLSHIT. $3500.00 !! LMAO!! Do you want me to send you what I make some days on PM? LMMFAO!! You're a fukkin punk. Eat shit and die. How long did it take you to do that job? How much did you clear on it, LIAR????  I can buy and sell your stupid, fifth-grade level spelling ass.

5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Huffpo:lol: 

i can always tell when the dems are ramping up a cover up story when the Huffpo headlines start popping up on my phone.  its absolutely like clock work.   

a sleazbag dem is outed for something bad and low and behold,  huffpo has a story to burry the real news.     smoke and mirrors fellas,  more smoke and mirrors.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yadda, yadda, yadda. More bullshit, from KING BULLSHIT. $3500.00 !! LMAO!! Do you want me to send you what I make some days on PM? LMMFAO!! You're a fukkin punk. Eat shit and die. How long did it take you to do that job? How much did you clear on it, LIAR????  I can buy and sell your stupid, fifth-grade level spelling ass.

Speaking of fifth-grade level.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of fifth-grade level.

Hey, your boys are falling like flies. Just waiting for Weaselberg, Rudy Pazzoooti, Trumporg, and maybe Mo Brooks, And Donny's hair itself!! 

You dirty republican ZEALOT, you'll NEVER admit they were dirty, no-good, rotten politicians. You're a bad, sleazy, bad person in my opinion, with NO INTEGRITY!! 

I would never trust you with anything.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, your boys are falling like flies. Just waiting for Weaselberg, Rudy Pazzoooti, Trumporg, and maybe Mo Brooks, And Donny's hair itself!! 

You dirty republican ZEALOT, you'll NEVER admit they were dirty, no-good, rotten politicians. You're a bad, sleazy, bad person in my opinion, with NO INTEGRITY!! 

I would never trust you with anything.  

LOL your boys?  WTF, do you think driftbuster is out golfing on sundays with these guys?

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't care what you make only you care to let people know what you make or rather what you want them to think you make day in day out . I get it same reason you attempted to be a cop . It's OK it will all be over soon for you