Check your account email address ×

Forced vaccinations!!

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's unbelievable. St Paul was always flakes & weirdos. Then Obama flooded Mlps with Somalis. I bet Blaine North, Tonka West, Apple Valley south is still good people.

Have you been to Apple Valley in the few years??  I grew up riding sled where the MN Zoo is, before it was a zoo.  Graduated HS there, as well as my kids 25 years later.  It has changed a TON in the last 10 years.....  There is ZERO space for new development, and the last few places to have been developed are all high density "affordable" housing.

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Have you been to Apple Valley in the few years??  I grew up riding sled where the MN Zoo is, before it was a zoo.  Graduated HS there, as well as my kids 25 years later.  It has changed a TON in the last 10 years.....  There is ZERO space for new development, and the last few places to have been developed are all high density "affordable" housing.

It's been 20 yrs or so for me lol. I lived in Blaine area then. Didn't go south that much, but recall down there then - was all white & fairly country like. 

Sounds like a mess now with affordable housing  :flush:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

40% of those hospitalized with Delta in England had at least one jab.  Of course they first said 60% then "corrected" it.  :lol:  

I find it amusing how it seems nobody in the US who has been vaccinated ends up in the hospital from Delta yet in England at least 40% of those sick enough to be admitted are.   How is this possible?

UK is likely using the Astra vaccine.

That's not been approved yet in the US.

Dr Fauci FTW!!!

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Those were Pfizer in the UK...

About 50/50 it seems, pfizer/az

News flash - We’ve been “forcing” or kids to get vaccinated for decades before they can go to school. Where’s the outrage?

And if you want to make it an FDA issue (who you supposedly don’t even trust), which I know is just a talking point for the majority of you, then tell us your ok once FDA approves.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

News flash - We’ve been “forcing” or kids to get vaccinated for decades before they can go to school. Where’s the outrage?

And if you want to make it an FDA issue (who you supposedly don’t even trust), which I know is just a talking point for the majority of you, then tell us your ok once FDA approves.

When have they ever been forced to take an experimental vaccine for an illness that doesn’t affect them? Your covid fear cult anti science nonsense could very easily be causing more harm than good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

When have they ever been forced to take an experimental vaccine for an illness that doesn’t affect them? Your covid fear cult anti science nonsense could very easily be causing more harm than good. 

So an FDA approval issue followed by nonsense. Next.

Just now, akvanden said:

So an FDA approval issue followed by nonsense. Next.

Yeah so you have nothing 

this is why you low IQ virtue signallers are actually huge pieces of human trash 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I can get on board with this.  Of the 5 shots required, only one is ‘annual’ - we know which one that is, which is the same as we have been doing for how many years now?  The flu shots have never been as effective as the shots for Polio, Measles, Tetnus (10 years??) and Chickenpox.  

So the question is why would this be any different?  It sure looks like it isn’t.

Just now, Mag6240 said:

I can get on board with this.  Of the 5 shots required, only one is ‘annual’ - we know which one that is, which is the same as we have been doing for how many years now?  The flu shots have never been as effective as the shots for Polio, Measles, Tetnus (10 years??) and Chickenpox.  

So the question is why would this be any different?  It sure looks like it isn’t.

Because the side effects of this non approved treatment could very well do more harm to them than good. Covid does not even come close to affecting kids like the other illnesses that you listed.

It’s the risk\benefit analysis that should be the reason. And right now there’s no known benefit to children. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah so you have nothing 

this is why you low IQ virtue signallers are actually huge pieces of human trash 

What am I supposed to have? 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because the side effects of this non approved treatment could very well do more harm to them than good. Covid does not even come close to affecting kids like the other illnesses that you listed.

It’s the risk\benefit analysis that should be the reason. And right now there’s no known benefit to children. 

Don’t worry, kids aren’t being forced into Covid vaccinations at their place of work.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

UK is likely using the Astra vaccine.

That's not been approved yet in the US.

Dr Fauci FTW!!!

:lmao:

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Were they fully FDA approved or just EUA?  :news:

Actually its kind of baffling over 150 million people in America alone jabbed and no full authorization?  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Were they fully FDA approved or just EUA?  :news:

Actually its kind of baffling over 150 million people in America alone jabbed and no full authorization?  

I already mentioned this in post, no?

Simple question: will you get the vaccine once FDA approved? Or is it just a talking point for you until then.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I already mentioned this in post, no?

Simple question: will you get the vaccine once FDA approved? Or is it just a talking point for you until then.

I'll seriously consider it.   Given what is happening now with the virus in my area likely not.   If a more serious variant comes about yes. 

Honestly I've lived my life as normal as possible since June/July 2020.   From packed beach gatherings to bars during the football season to weddings to packed bars during sledding season to crowded grad parties and all this boating season being around large groups of people.  I had a couple of chest colds this summer that may have been covid but honestly I'd be shocked if I didn't have some natural immunity.  Out of the 11 people I work most closely with I believe only 3 are vaccinated.   I rarely if ever wore masks.   

Before I get the vaccine I'd take at least one test for antibodies.  If I have them then I'm would not get vaccinated.   There is no proof the natural immunity doesn't outlast the jab.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

We lived in Apple Valley until 2013.  Going back there now it is really built up.

60 years ago Bloomington was corn fields!

FB_IMG_1627339597182.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll seriously consider it.   Given what is happening now with the virus in my area likely not.   If a more serious variant comes about yes. 

Honestly I've lived my life as normal as possible since June/July 2020.   From packed beach gatherings to bars during the football season to weddings to packed bars during sledding season to crowded grad parties and all this boating season being around large groups of people.  I had a couple of chest colds this summer that may have been covid but honestly I'd be shocked if I didn't have some natural immunity.  I rarely if ever wore masks.   

Before I get the vaccine I'd take at least one test for antibodies.  If I have them then I'm would not get vaccinated.   There is no proof the natural immunity doesn't outlast the jab.  

That’s it? You seriously go out of your way to post disparaging things about the vaccine and the underlying reason is because it only has an FDA EUA? 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I've lived my life as normal as possible since June/July 2020.   From packed beach gatherings to bars during the football season to weddings to packed bars during sledding season to crowded grad parties and all this boating season being around large groups of people.  I had a couple of chest colds this summer that may have been covid but honestly I'd be shocked if I didn't have some natural immunity.  Out of the 11 people I work most closely with I believe only 3 are vaccinated.   I rarely if ever wore masks.   

I still believe the best way to protect yourself, is to get out of the house and let your immune system kick in.  I know it doesn't work this way for everyone, there is no one size fits all for this thing.  That's what I've been doing and apparently its worked so far.  I know quite a few people who have gotten sick and tested positive for the Covid, and I was in pretty close contact with them in the days leading up to their issues.  So maybe I'm the super spreader and don't even know it!  :dunno:

Edited by Mag6240

Just now, akvanden said:

That’s it? You seriously go out of your way to post disparaging things about the vaccine and the underlying reason is because it only has an FDA EUA? 

Well first and foremost I don't post "disparaging" things per say on the vaccine.  I post questions about it and what they've been forthcoming about and what they have not.  I question why they are telling people who already had covid to get the vaccine when there is very little data suggesting secondary infections happen much less are common.  I question forcing anyone to take anything they do not want.   I question pushing it on people who are young and healthy when they have virtually zero chance of it being fatal.

You fail to accurately analyze exactly where my stance is.  Its more about who than anything.

I've made a number of comments on how it appears to be very effective.  I even encouraged my elderly mother and oldest son (who has a pre-existing condition) to get it earlier in the summer.   I did suggest for him to wait 6 months before getting it but her I pushed to get it pretty early on.  

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well first and foremost I don't post "disparaging" things per say on the vaccine.  I post questions about it and what they've been forthcoming about and what they have not.  I question why they are telling people who already had covid to get the vaccine when there is very little data suggesting secondary infections happen much less are common.  I question forcing anyone to take anything they do not want.   I question pushing it on people who are young and healthy when they have virtually zero chance of it being fatal.

You fail to accurately analyze exactly where my stance is.  Its more about who than anything.

I've made a number of comments on how it appears to be very effective.  I even encouraged my elderly mother and oldest son (who has a pre-existing condition) to get it earlier in the summer.   I did suggest for him to wait 6 months before getting it but her I pushed to get it pretty early on.  

Well, failure isn’t always a bad thing. Glad to learn more and hope others can from your “middle of the road” approach as well.

:bc:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I love it when people try to draw a straight line correlation between Covid and other vaccinations.

”But, muh….pO-Leo!”

Just.  Plain.  Stupid.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love it when people try to draw a straight line correlation between Covid and other vaccinations.

”But, muh….pO-Leo!”

Just.  Plain.  Stupid.

The topic is “forced vaccinations!!”

The difference: politics.