Check your account email address ×

13 year old boy dies 2 days after vaccine jab

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

wonder if parents would allow their kiddo to get the vaccine if they had to do it all over again?

https://fox8.com/news/teen-dies-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine-reports/

This is fucking rich.   Die in a car crash after recovering from COVID....its a COVID death.

“CDC is aware of a 13-year-old boy in Michigan who died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination,” spokeswoman Jade Fulce said in an email to the Detroit News. “This case is currently under investigation and until the investigation is complete, it is premature to assign a specific cause of death.”

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So they are not sure it was the vaccine…Ohh kaaayyyy

They weren't sure about the majority of "COVID deaths."  

Gov't adding suicides even if they tested negative and had no signs of covid. With suicides rising to the levels never been seen before, I have no doubt the lockdowns had a lot to do with that but classifying them as covid deaths?? That's crazy, imo, especially when that isn't being disclosed to the public when they talk about all the positive covid cases and deaths.

More young Canadians died from 'unintentional side effects' of the pandemic, not COVID.

https://torontosun.com/news/more-young-canadians-died-from-unintentional-side-effects-of-the-pandemic-not-covid

Just now, CFM said:

Still don’t get why kids are going to get the vaccine. Is there new data that suggests why they should ?

I don't believe so? From what I seen, when the demand for the vaccines starting plummeting they started talking about children getting them, and not just a suggestion, it was highly recommended of course.

12yr old's and up, depending where you live, don't even need their parents permission, or can go against their parents wishes if they choose to get it. If that is not fucked up, I don't know what is??? https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/05/21/do-ontario-children-12-15-need-parental-consent-to-get-covid-19-vaccines-it-depends-where-you-live.html

• Confused 1

I think this is the big reason:

“Another reason to consider a COVID-19 vaccine for your child is to protect the health of the broader community. Each child or adult infected with the coronavirus provides a chance for the virus to mutate and create a variant that might prove more dangerous or resistant to the available vaccines and therapies. Fewer overall infections among the population means less chance of dangerous coronavirus variants.”

You think the Delta variant is crazy just wait till the Lambda variant fucks up your air-fuel ratio.  

8 minutes ago, Plissken said:

“Another reason to consider a COVID-19 vaccine for your child is to protect the health of the broader community. Each child or adult infected with the coronavirus provides a chance for the virus to mutate and create a variant that might prove more dangerous or resistant to the available vaccines and therapies. Fewer overall infections among the population means less chance of dangerous coronavirus variants.”

You think the Delta variant is crazy just wait till the Lambda variant fucks up your air-fuel ratio.  

I could only read this until my fear reached the pants shitting level…I’ll have to finish the rest later….

Also,

288E18D3-1310-4933-93AA-333222D1F9D3.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I could only read this until my fear reached the pants shitting level…I’ll have to finish the rest later….

Also,

Oh my god, I thought the same thing.....OH THE HUMANITY. 

20 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Wait....aren't the vaccines 95% effective against serious, infectious cases of COVID?

Keep in mind often times when a virus mutates it gets less "deadly" even if it becomes more infectious.  

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Vaccines don’t stop the spread of Covid or mutations….  Texas democrats on holiday in DC are proof of that of vaccine not reducing the spread.

Edited by BOHICA

Heart complications are huge with this treatment because it doesn’t stay isolated at the injection site 

these complications do exist in older people but it’s harder to quantify 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Vaccines don’t stop the spread of Covid or mutations….  Texas democrats on holiday in DC are proof of that of vaccine not reducing the spread.

Stop and reduce are two separately quantifiable benchmarks.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They weren't sure about the majority of "COVID deaths."  

Fact.  Or, at least they were sure these people tested positive enough to count them as covid.  Man…my daughter has some amazing stories with what happened in hospice.  You’d think these people were gonna live forever until Covid hit.

Just now, Plissken said:

It’s not perfect but it’s worth a shot.  

Nice pun.  LOL.  It's only worth it if you feel like it is.  For the rest of us, no.  There's now been too muck lying and rhetoric for anymore to take it seriously and vaccinations will remain stagnant.  Any more push for vaccination fascism will push us over the edge.  DC knows this....it's yet to be determined if they care.  Those damn guns are gonna cause them all kinds of problems.

Hey, how about a gun virus?  :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice pun.  LOL.  It's only worth it if you feel like it is.  For the rest of us, no.  There's now been too muck lying and rhetoric for anymore to take it seriously and vaccinations will remain stagnant.  Any more push for vaccination fascism will push us over the edge.  DC knows this....it's yet to be determined if they care.  Those damn guns are gonna cause them all kinds of problems.

Hey, how about a gun virus?  :lmao: 

Guns could probably be a decent analogy.  People buy them for protection but it’s not 100% effective.  That doesn’t dissuade people from buying them though.  

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

Fuck off loser.

11 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Guns could probably be a decent analogy.  People buy them for protection but it’s not 100% effective.  That doesn’t dissuade people from buying them though.  

Right, like people buying vitamins to to stay healthy, sure..it may help but, not very much.

Now, we should find an analogy that involves distorted facts, figures and massive propaganda designed to scare a population into submission then, requires them to get a liquid inserted into their bodies to stop the fear brought on by the lies.

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

500,000 people die every day from the jab. But the media won't talk about it. 

Narrative shift denied.  :lmao: 

I don't think many believe this "vax" is killing all that many.  I think more just think it's worthless and being made to seem worthy by lowing test levels, counting other illnesses for their own deaths and basic disingenuous number collection all around is going to keep it that way.  Vaccinations are stagnant and any new and super scary variant isn't going to change that.  It's gonna be interesting to see what is going to be tried next.  Canada has already decided American dollars aren't worth it so...good luck with that!  LOL.

• Like 1