Check your account email address ×

13 year old boy dies 2 days after vaccine jab

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Narrative shift denied.  :lmao: 

I don't think many believe this "vax" is killing all that many.  I think more just think it's worthless and being made to seem worthy by lowing test levels, counting other illnesses for their own deaths and basic disingenuous number collection all around is going to keep it that way.  Vaccinations are stagnant and any new and super scary variant isn't going to change that.  It's gonna be interesting to see what is going to be tried next.  Canada has already decided American dollars aren't worth it so...good luck with that!  LOL.

Believe whatever you want sheep!

Why the increase in suicides?

why these young people want to take their lives.

so many opportunities right now for young adults!!

local young kid tried unsuccessfully to commit suicide couple weeks ago and is now on suicide watch again!!

We’ve got a long ways to go before this covid shit goes away or at least the side affects!!

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Believe whatever you want sheep!

Mhm.  I sent your cookie a while back for your “Vaccination Validation”.  I hope you got it.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, X2700 said:

local young kid tried unsuccessfully to commit suicide couple weeks ago and is now on suicide watch again!!

We’ve got a long ways to go before this covid shit goes away or at least the side affects!!

Yeah, it’s getting weird.  A cry for help nobody can seem to fix.  One of my daughters friends had to be talked off a bridge up a here a few weeks ago.  He caught his boyfriend cheating on him so, prolly a bit mentally unstable at birth.  

Do something fun later, look at the suicide rate increase on the liberal side.  Holy moly!  

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

I think this is the big reason:

“Another reason to consider a COVID-19 vaccine for your child is to protect the health of the broader community. Each child or adult infected with the coronavirus provides a chance for the virus to mutate and create a variant that might prove more dangerous or resistant to the available vaccines and therapies. Fewer overall infections among the population means less chance of dangerous coronavirus variants.”

You think the Delta variant is crazy just wait till the Lambda variant fucks up your air-fuel ratio.  

What’s the risk benefit ratio of the vaccine vs the virus in kids?

Just now, ACE said:

These assholes would shoot newborns if they thought it made them look good 

Remember, these are the same people that defend “honor killings” and female genitalia mutilations, so…

Just now, Zambroski said:

Remember, these are the same people that defend “honor killings” and female genitalia mutilations, so…

Yes 

virtue signallers are pieces of shit. Some of the worst humans alive 

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

I tell my family, friends.....................covid will be here for 1-2 more years, until we find relief.  

Has Shyna EVER apologized, or shown remorse in any way for COVID 19??

All I saw was that they blocked a full investigation, stationed military guards around the Wuhan Lab, and said they will break the skulls of their enemies.

Doesn't sound like an innocent country to me.  :dunno: