Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking shit

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've ridden over in that area.    

Also planning on being up there the either the 17th-20th or 18th-21st of Feb   And also sometime in March

I plan on going 2 weekends in feb and 1 in march. One of those times will be with my wife and kid for a family weekend but I'll keep you posted. If it lines up we'll hook up

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think most manus give a lot of room on the stiff side.  If you don't ride rough trails, or are a less aggressive rider, or a light rider,  or do more "drag racing", a softer setting is gonna work fine.  I set mine so I will usually bottom out at least once or twice during a ride.  That's always been a good rule of thumb I've gone by.  

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

this ....if you never bottom your set too stiff

Perfect.  Great way of thinking.  Took me a while to set it up like that, but it works

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

gonna head that way mid-week if I can and try to get some miles on, lake shit is hitting everywhere but here WTF

Trails were great, worth the trip, especially mid week,..no idiots out, you will really be able to enjoy it!!

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

My place is down the trail from Mass,I may be up there around then.

I'll PM you before that weekend. My buds will all be up and it will be a relaxed bar hopping weekedn for us if you wanna meet up for a beer or tag along for some miles. Good bunch of guys 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll PM you before that weekend. My buds will all be up and it will be a relaxed bar hopping weekedn for us if you wanna meet up for a beer or tag along for some miles. Good bunch of guys 

I have two trail sleds,so I may be game. Does one of your buds go by Polaricrider on JD?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I plan on going 2 weekends in feb and 1 in march. One of those times will be with my wife and kid for a family weekend but I'll keep you posted. If it lines up we'll hook up

I'm hoping to get 2 long weekends in,   in Feb, but IDK if that's gonna happen or not    Problem is work for me right now. We are so busy right now, that Millwrights and Fagtricians are scheduled 100% on the weekends.  If I refuse a weekend, I will get scheduled anyway and written up if I don't show up.  So I have to take a 4 day weekend in order to not be forced in on Saturday and Sunday.   I just talked to my one buddy and he said he's in for one trip in Jan and one for sure in Feb.  My other buddy from work is going to have to rent , so IDK how many trips he will be in on.  He's planning on buying one next year, but can't this year

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have two trail sleds,so I may be game. Does one of your buds go by Polaricrider on JD?

nope , none of my buds from home use the internet for anything other than naked ladies and facebook :lol:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm hoping to get 2 long weekends in,   in Feb, but IDK if that's gonna happen or not    Problem is work for me right now. We are so busy right now, that Millwrights and Fagtricians are scheduled 100% on the weekends.  If I refuse a weekend, I will get scheduled anyway and written up if I don't show up.  So I have to take a 4 day weekend in order to not be forced in on Saturday and Sunday.   I just talked to my one buddy and he said he's in for one trip in Jan and one for sure in Feb.  My other buddy from work is going to have to rent , so IDK how many trips he will be in on.  He's planning on buying one next year, but can't this year

Well keep me posted what your schedule is ....where do you normally ride when you go up?

Just now, f7ben said:

Well keep me posted what your schedule is ....

where do you normally ride when you go up?

Will do :bc:

All depends on the snow.    I've ridden the entire UP, except for Escanaba and South West of Lk Gogebic   We usually stay in Grand Marais, Munising/Wetmore or Curtis.

I'm hoping to get another saddlebag trip in to the Western UP in March     Drop off in Munising , Marquette or Ishpeming and head West   All going to depend on mother nature

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Will do :bc:

All depends on the snow.    I've ridden the entire UP, except for Escanaba and South West of Lk Gogebic   We usually stay in Grand Marais, Munising/Wetmore or Curtis.

I'm hoping to get another saddlebag trip in to the Western UP in March     Drop off in Munising , Marquette or Ishpeming and head West   All going to depend on mother nature

yup .....I've never ridden east of the lower keewenaw area ....if you do a saddle bag trip I might be interested 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yup .....I've never ridden east of the lower keewenaw area ....if you do a saddle bag trip I might be interested 

If we hook up, I can take you out to Big Bay. It's a fun day ride.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

YOU BETTER COMMIT RIGHT NOW OR YOULL BE SPITTING CHICLETS PUSSYDRUNKCUNT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

YOU BETTER COMMIT RIGHT NOW OR YOULL BE SPITTING CHICLETS PUSSYDRUNKCUNT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: AMG knows not to fuck with me .....I'll rip his throat out through his ass !!!!!!!!!!!!1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Central and Eastern UP are great, IF they have snow    Chippewa Snow Chasers are the best groomers in the state  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: AMG knows not to fuck with me .....I'll rip his throat out through his ass !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Listen spaghetti arms, you better clean you act up right now. Or I'll have my 16 year old take care of my light work  :news:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Trails were great, worth the trip, especially mid week,..no idiots out, you will really be able to enjoy it!!

I usually drop in Mexico from a friends fruit farm and head to Redfield, Altmar and Williamstown, mid week is the best, sometimess we drop from Selkirk Shores SP and head in:bc:either way only 45 mins to rideable snow

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

there are some dumb motherfuckers out there .....I got a guy on HCS arguing with me claiming that a 600 is easier to throw around on the trail because of less gyroscopic effect :lol:

never mind that the only additional mass in the 800 engine is in the piston and its a matter of just a few grams .. I would bet the 800HO rotating assembly overall is lighter than the 600HO assembly ..my god are there some morons out there

snowmobilers have never been considered smart by the general population. thank you for pointing out the obvious. 

7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I usually drop in Mexico from a friends fruit farm and head to Redfield, Altmar and Williamstown, mid week is the best, sometimess we drop from Selkirk Shores SP and head in:bc:either way only 45 mins to rideable snow

I rode out of Mexico twice this weekend, the above pic I posted is on 104. I like dropping there, less miles in the truck, more miles on the sled :bc:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I rode out of Mexico twice this weekend, the above pic I posted is on 104. I like dropping there, less miles in the truck, more miles on the sled :bc:

where in ny do you live