Check your account email address ×

Pfizer vaccine against Delta

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The vaccine is getting its ass kicked in the most vaccinated country in the world by Delta.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/for-first-time-since-march-855-new-coronavirus-cases-in-israel-674084

How can it be kicking it's ass when the vaccine isn't even needed? Does this mean that the unvaccinated are getting super ass kicked? Or is no one (vaccinated and unvaccinated) getting their ass kicked because this isn't even real? Can we even trust the accuracy of this being that it's from the "media"?  It can be so confusing at times.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How can it be kicking it's ass when the vaccine isn't even needed? Does this mean that the unvaccinated are getting super ass kicked? Or is no one (vaccinated and unvaccinated) getting their ass kicked because this isn't even real? Can we even trust the accuracy of this being that it's from the "media"?  It can be so confusing at times.

You are like 6 times or so more likely to get seriously sick off of delta if you are vaccinated then those that actually caught covid 1.0 and have natural antibodies.  That is also the data coming out of one of the most vaccinated country in the world.  Refreshing to see a country tell it like it is.  If you are vaccinated you still get covid and can spread it making those…. Even vaccinated seriously ill and possibly fatal

34 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The vaccine is getting its ass kicked in the most vaccinated country in the world by Delta.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/for-first-time-since-march-855-new-coronavirus-cases-in-israel-674084

No no no. It’s the second rate scumass citizens of those world, who didn’t get the shot, that are causing this Delta thing to kill people. That is the ONLY thing you’ll see pushed by the msm, US federal government, CDC and WHO. This is necessary to get more people to get the shot. 

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are like 6 times or so more likely to get seriously sick off of delta if you are vaccinated then those that actually caught covid 1.0 and have natural antibodies.  That is also the data coming out of one of the most vaccinated country in the world.  Refreshing to see a country tell it like it is.  If you are vaccinated you still get covid and can spread it making those…. Even vaccinated seriously ill and possibly fatal

BS - Care to provide link where we can read 6 times more likely with vaccine?

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

BS - Care to provide link where we can read 6 times more likely with vaccine?

You posted in the thread.  Open link in first post this thread.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He just came here to debate all the ANTI-VAXXERS because HCS shut all silly speak down. He really doesn’t care. 

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

:lol:

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He just came here to debate all the ANTI-VAXXERS because HCS shut all silly speak down. He really doesn’t care. 

Poor fella.  :lmao:

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a fucking moron lol

Some people really need to tippy-toe in this FS water before they dive in the deep end thinking they are gonna show us all how to backstroke like a pro…..and drown instead.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's filling in rather well in Snowrider and Barb's absence.

:lol:

Ooof.  Let’s not go there just yet.  That’s just mean.  Lol

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people really need to tippy-toe in this FS water before they dive in the deep end thinking they are gonna show us all how to backstroke like a pro…..and drown instead.

Reminded me of the 3 fish photoshop I did with SR and You and My names on the fish lol

Well I’ll be damned…. I’m going to have to use one of your guys favorite lines “I don’t believe those numbers,” “you can’t trust the media,” “that’s your opinion” for the time being.

:read:

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well I’ll be damned…. I’m going to have to use one of your guys favorite lines “I don’t believe those numbers,” “you can’t trust the media,” “that’s your opinion” for the time being.

You got OWNED by science....

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You got OWNED by science....

Not really, I just owned up to the fact I can’t explain that right now, especially when other data go directly against it, such as there 9000+ people that died in June where vast majority unvaccinated (“science” you don’t believe in).

But this would be a good thing if true, right? Fewer deaths? 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I trust other conterys medical studies more than the US university hospital studys all day .

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah your such a fuckin genius….lol

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Not really, I just owned up to the fact I can’t explain that right now, especially when other data go directly against it, such as there 9000+ people that died in June where vast majority unvaccinated (“science” you don’t believe in).

But this would be a good thing if true, right? Fewer deaths? 

They have no clue…..the non vaxxers here are the pandemic.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I trust other conterys medical studies more than the US university hospital studys all day .

Good, the Israeli’s are one of the most highly vaccinated countries in the world.