Check your account email address ×

Pfizer vaccine against Delta

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a success.

I think we need to stop pushing this 

the people who bought into this are weak, frail creatures. If this borderline placebo makes them feel better then we need them to feel comfortable so we can get back to normal. 

The Delta variant seems like the one most people are going with these days.  Personally, I’m gonna stick with the Boyesen variant.  They’ll both effect the breathing a little.  I had to re-jet  but I think if you got the injection it’ll probably compensate for either just fine.  

Edited by Plissken

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

The Delta variant seems like the one most people are going with these days.  Personally, I’m gonna stick with the Boyesen variant.  They’ll both effect the breathing a little.  I had to re-jet  but I think if you got the injection it’ll probably compensate for either just fine.  

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Vforce delta variant is best if you have the triple vaccine 

:lol:

ThOse daYam VariEntz!

Now, an educational refresher (but the definition is slowly being “tweaked” right now). 

“Vaccine”-A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

ThOse daYam VariEntz!

Now, an educational refresher (but the definition is slowly being “tweaked” right now). 

“Vaccine”-A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. 

Eh whatever. Can say it’s just a shitty vaccine 

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

Eh whatever. Can say it’s just a shitty vaccine 

Or, stop calling it a “vaccine”.  It is not.  At best it’s an inoculation.  Either way, it’s proven to not be necessary for those with healthy systems….and, it’s arguable how effective it’s been to those with at risk immune systems.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Or, stop calling it a “vaccine”.  It is not.  At best it’s an inoculation.  Either way, it’s proven to not be necessary for those with healthy systems….and, it’s arguable how effective it’s been to those with at risk immune systems.

Kinda like inoculating with cow pox to help with small pox 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Kinda like inoculating with cow pox to help with small pox 

Yep.  But look how it’s working! Only, for some odd reason, no peace for those opting for the needle because of those who will not get the needle.  Hmmm….I don’t get it.  I feel safe from Covid and haven’t been stuck.  Why don’t they feel safe?

Poor things.  BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOO!!!

:lmao:

7D433D43-F872-477F-BB58-0941D4D511BB.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But look how it’s working! Only, for some odd reason, no peace for those opting for the needle because of those who will not get the needle.  Hmmm….I don’t get it.  I feel safe from Covid and haven’t been stuck.  Why don’t they feel safe?

Poor things.  BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOO!!!

:lmao:

7D433D43-F872-477F-BB58-0941D4D511BB.gif

No one is coming for you guys (other than covid), just settle down and keep living the way you see fit!

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No one is coming for you guys (other than covid), just settle down and keep living the way you see fit!

Thank you.  But I am certainly throwing out the welcome mat for the “advocates, educators and community leaders” to come to my door and “help me”.  :lol: 

Im going to invite them all in….I think they all have suicidal tendencies that need to be discussed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thank you.  But I am certainly throwing out the welcome mat for the “advocates, educators and community leaders” to come to my door and “help me”.  :lol: 

Im going to invite them all in….I think they all have suicidal tendencies that need to be discussed.

Russian Roulette, only without a gun. 

56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yet here you are, Captain Misinformation Warrior. Why? If you don’t care about anyone that isn’t getting these shots then why do you care that cases are in people who haven’t gotten the shots? You’re safe, right? 

I’ll bet you $100 that the next big narrative will be how people that haven’t gotten the shots are killing people who have. Hell, it’s already starting. 

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yet here you are, Captain Misinformation Warrior. Why? If you don’t care about anyone that isn’t getting these shots then why do you care that cases are in people who haven’t gotten the shots? You’re safe, right? 

I’ll bet you $100 that the next big narrative will be how people that haven’t gotten the shots are killing people who have. Hell, it’s already starting. 

Covid, election fraud - it’s dividing the right into two factions. It worries me when it comes from “my side.” Yes, I know the dems do it, but they’ve always been crazy in my mind.

i don’t care who you voted for or if you get the shot or not, misinformation though (as I see it) is our biggest threat.

43 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Covid, election fraud - it’s dividing the right into two factions. It worries me when it comes from “my side.” Yes, I know the dems do it, but they’ve always been crazy in my mind.

i don’t care who you voted for or if you get the shot or not, misinformation though (as I see it) is our biggest threat.

By the sounds of things, and the fact you've been lied to since the beginning, it seems you have a hard time deciphering what is truthful and what isn't. :news:

33 minutes ago, irv said:

By the sounds of things, and the fact you've been lied to since the beginning, it seems you have a hard time deciphering what is truthful and what isn't. :news:

It’s hard to differentiate, thankfully I have you and others to help try.

6 hours ago, irv said:

I see this also.  It seems that “buying in” is important to those that have decided to vax themselves. I get that.  Imagine not buying in after having somebody inject you with some biological concoction because your emotional state had you fearing for your life based on the media our lying government. Nobody wants to feel that dumb.  Best to go with the narrative you have been spoon fed.

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

It’s hard to differentiate, thankfully I have you and others to help try.

It’s not really hard though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dividing the right into two factions? See, there’s your problem. You already believe in one side or the other when government in general is fucked up. I vote for people with similar views as mine. I don’t give a fuck what their political party is. Just so happens that pretty much EVERY idiot on the left is fucked in the head these days though. So there’s that. 

Not to mention that misinformation/disinformation, IE LYING, is always going to happen with politics. I just love how they are making up their own language now just to make it NOT sound like they are calling people liars because then that would require actual, factual proof to prove them wrong and they can’t do that with almost everything this days. Then, when/if it is proven to be a lie, the opposing side just denies it. 

What really bothers me is how more and more of what the people of this country really want, is going away because of really rich people buying everyone/thing out. For fucks sake, we have what three rich people now FUNDING their own SPACE PROGRAMS?!? Jesus. I mean, if they can, why now but that just seems insane to me. I’m sure NONE of those people are “influencing” country, hell even world, politics though. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Dividing the right into two factions? See, there’s your problem. You already believe in one side or the other when government in general is fucked up. I vote for people with similar views as mine. I don’t give a fuck what their political party is. Just so happens that pretty much EVERY idiot on the left is fucked in the head these days though. So there’s that. 

Not to mention that misinformation/disinformation, IE LYING, is always going to happen with politics. I just love how they are making up their own language now just to make it NOT sound like they are calling people liars because then that would require actual, factual proof to prove them wrong and they can’t do that with almost everything this days. Then, when/if it is proven to be a lie, the opposing side just denies it. 

What really bothers me is how more and more of what the people of this country really want, is going away because of really rich people buying everyone/thing out. For fucks sake, we have what three rich people now FUNDING their own SPACE PROGRAMS?!? Jesus. I mean, if they can, why now but that just seems insane to me. I’m sure NONE of those people are “influencing” country, hell even world, politics though. 

Good post.

Rich people being weirdo eccentrics don’t bother me all that much though.  As super wealthy individuals, they just don’t have the political influence many think they do.  Their beliefs and way of life just aren’t inline with average citizens enough for them to care too much.

It’s the masses of imbeciles believing every narrative that the government likes.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.

Rich people being weirdo eccentrics don’t bother me all that much though.  As super wealthy individuals, they just don’t have the political influence many think they do.  Their beliefs and way of life just aren’t inline with average citizens enough for them to care too much.

It’s the masses of imbeciles believing every narrative that the government likes.

Honestly though, you don’t think they have a decent amount of influence on any of the political systems? I sure think they do. 

One thing for sure, politicians sure want to be like these ultra rich people. Why more attention isn’t paid to how these politicians become so wealthy while in office, is beyond me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Honestly though, you don’t think they have a decent amount of influence on any of the political systems? I sure think they do. 

One thing for sure, politicians sure want to be like these ultra rich people. Why more attention isn’t paid to how these politicians become so wealthy while in office, is beyond me. 

I think they have some but, politicians need to stay in office and mass ignorance keeps them there for life.

Politicians want to be celebrities….and they’ve done it.  The left have cozied up to Hollywood for advice on just how it is done and BAM!  Imagine two groups made for each other.  Dems and Hollywood.  Both lie for a living and need constant attention and selfie validation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.

The ignorant masses are a larger issue than richer people for sure 

that’s why news and propaganda are directed at the 90-99 IQ person 

so if you still think that everyone is going to die from the rones and collusion still exists, that you. 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

The ignorant masses are a larger issue than richer people for sure 

that’s why news and propaganda are directed at the 90-99 IQ person 

so if you still think that everyone is going to die from the rones and collusion still exists, that you. 

Yeah, DC and their media doesn’t focus or depend on the smart/rich to buy their narratives, those only watch to see what the imbeciles will be buying into next and how the plan is going.  The media’s job is to sell DC’s message to the majority of low brain-activity voters.  They do it really well too.  

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

If ~50% of the Republican party honestly think Trump won the election, and he wins the GOP nomination for 2024 (in part because there are those that think that), there will be a large defection (similar to last fall) voting for the Democrats. That's a problem.

Edited by akvanden