Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_1485.thumb.jpeg.47cdb254279b5d83953182c7274541f6.jpeg

My dogs have free run of the house with a dog door and enclosed area in the the back yard, no chains, no collars, only time they wear harnesses is when we walk them or to the vets or groomers

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

My dogs have free run of the house with a dog door and enclosed area in the the back yard, no chains, no collars, only time they wear harnesses is when we walk them or to the vets or groomers

X2👊🏻🐶

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Same except not the free run of the house. They're not allowed in the bedroom during the day because they will sleep all day on the bed and not get any exercise.

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same except not the free run of the house. They're not allowed in the bedroom during the day because they will sleep all day on the bed and not get any exercise.

they don't have access to the bedroom, and they get plenty of exercise as they play all     fucking    day

• Like 2