• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

we had an awesome ride on the hill today. got front row parking , really didn't see many people . we were hammering all over with few oncoming sleds. we got to bc at 1030. too soon for lunch so we hit some dead enders , took a break. went back to bc for gas, rode right up to pump. tuggers for lunch, nearly empty but filled up some. went towards little john and camp rd 4 and back to michigan mills. trail close to camp rd 4 was rough as hell but the rest had small stutters that you can erase with speed. got there 830 , 136 miles, pulled out 230. hung out few times just taking it in plus the great lunch at tuggers . my fingers feel stretched , it's been a while...

• Like 6

4 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

we had an awesome ride on the hill today. got front row parking , really didn't see many people . we were hammering all over with few oncoming sleds. we got to bc at 1030. too soon for lunch so we hit some dead enders , took a break. went back to bc for gas, rode right up to pump. tuggers for lunch, nearly empty but filled up some. went towards little john and camp rd 4 and back to michigan mills. trail close to camp rd 4 was rough as hell but the rest had small stutters that you can erase with speed. got there 830 , 136 miles, pulled out 230. hung out few times just taking it in plus the great lunch at tuggers . my fingers feel stretched , it's been a while...

How much snow and how many water holes?

8 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

How much snow and how many water holes?

plenty of snow. only water holes were leaving tug hill state forest heading to little john. the woods were thin and had some water. not bad at all , my sled is spotless just like when it left. at one point we were hanging out near redfield and it was past my knees. very few hazards though there was a few rocks and wood pieces. we went towards adams and it was good there as well. we are going wed somewhere and it may be back there. leaving flatrock heading for plumber was well ridden but only small stutters. holy crap that was fast

• Like 1