Meme thread

1 hour ago, hayward said:

oh fuck yeah!  4ft.ers and dodging water holes that were as wide as the trail just to get to salmon river rd. and hope like hell it was smooth........only to find out...... it wasn't.:lol:

camp 4 road, only way in and out gets huge bumps, and you have no choice. usually by then i'm 170 miles deep and not exactly fresh. by the time you hit north /south you are a sweaty mess from hammering it

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

that is probably the best trail 5 has ever been, that was the worst trail I have ever been on with the exception of Little John road which has a disclaimer stating "you are about to enter 5 miles of pure hell" somewhere in the Redfield area

2 hours ago, hayward said:

oh fuck yeah!  4ft.ers and dodging water holes that were as wide as the trail just to get to salmon river rd. and hope like hell it was smooth........only to find out...... it wasn't.:lol:

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

camp 4 road, only way in and out gets huge bumps, and you have no choice. usually by then i'm 170 miles deep and not exactly fresh. by the time you hit north /south you are a sweaty mess from hammering it

:lol: it's funny cuz it's all true!!

Imagine the Tug this weekend? No fucking thank you!!

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

Yes exactly! Been there done that!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

:lol: it's funny cuz it's all true!!

Imagine the Tug this weekend? No fucking thank you!!

My kid just left an hour ago headed there. I told him to watch out for the assholes. And good luck!:flush:

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, hayward said:

My kid just left an hour ago headed there. I told him to watch out for the assholes. And good luck!:flush:

That place is going to be a mad house.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, hayward said:

I tried to explain that to him, but he's 18.  How much did you listen to your old man when you were that age?:lol:

True story!  :lol:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

That place is going to be a mad house.

probably minimal snow going into a weekend, no fucking way I would go to there with all the asshats heading that way this weekend, going to be ugly

Edited by 01mxz800

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

probably minimal snow going into a weekend, no fucking way I would go to there with all the asshats heading that way this weekend, going to be ugly

I'm debating heading up Tuesday or Wednesday. Give them time to fix the trails best they can from the weekend.

well i'll report back. we're gonna hit it early and split early. first ride so low expectations. we have been there in crazy times , gotta be real defensive. we'll take the side trails as much as possible. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hayward said:

I tried to explain that to him, but he's 18.  How much did you listen to your old man when you were that age?:lol:

It’s just the natural progression, it hurts but sometimes you have to sit back and watch them learn the hard way. :lmao:

53 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It’s just the natural progression, it hurts but sometimes you have to sit back and watch them learn the hard way. :lmao:

Agreed. If I had listened to my pop, there wouldn’t be a sled on the patch!:lol:

• Haha 1