• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

1 minute ago, Gocky said:

I own an auto repair shop in Nashua. He’s a customer of mine, I’m also good friends with the Gagnons and Lavoies 

Do any work on the Torino... :lol:

Know that whole crew. Think Keith is still in Missouri..

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Do any work on the Torino... :lol:

Know that whole crew. Think Keith is still in Missouri..

I put a new carb and a radiator in the Torino. The older stuff isn’t really my forte.

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

7BF1A732-A57E-485A-B3A2-D1415A0517D7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one is climbing a wall to get into Canada Booger>>>>> Good luck with this Stevie Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, while not as widespread, are particularly disturbing as they alter an individual’s ability to discern what is real and what is not. Psychotic disorders often bring hallucinations, delusions and behaviors that are difficult to understand. While researchers haven’t been able to pinpoint the cause, it appears to come from some combination of an altered brain structure, genetics and maybe environmental triggers. Scientists are also looking into whether brain trauma or severe emotional trauma, or a post-viral condition may also play a role. In any case, treatment for schizophrenia usually consists of a combination of medication and psycho-social therapy…and is often lifelong, even when symptoms are not present. Recent research points to a specific protein shortage in the brains of some schizophrenics, which weakens certain brain connections. For more information, consider these resources: 

Fucking triggered or WTF ???