Check your account email address ×

There was no fraud says The local Trump haters

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who’s ignoring what? Not familiar.

These requests for missing info have multiple court ordered subpoenas behind them.  Did fake news report that?

Its criminal now.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These requests for missing info have multiple court ordered subpoenas behind them.  Did fake news report that?

Its criminal now.

Just give me a link, please.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just where do you get your info from?

Nothing received was without court ordered subpoena.

All over the interwebs. What missing info was subpoenaed? Can’t you give me a link to it so I can read up?

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

All over the interwebs. What missing info was subpoenaed? Can’t you give me a link to it so I can read up?

The routers, the Splunk logs, admin passwords, ballot images for envelopes etc etc

51 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So have faith that all fraud was discovered. :lol:

Lots of claims very few facts to back it up.  Years of researching by many groups, even the Heritage foundation found that fraud is statistically not relevant in national elections. But if it makes you feel better to think so, have at it, some here think the world is flat too.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Lots of claims very few facts to back it up.  Years of researching by many groups, even the Heritage foundation found that fraud is statistically not relevant in national elections. But if it makes you feel better to think so, have at it, some here think the world is flat too.

Do you think last year’s election was the same as the others you speak of? 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think last year’s election was the same as the others you speak of? 

Other than record number of votes and being held during a pandemic, yes much the same.  Losers and their followers unable to accept out come, same as 2016.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Other than record number of votes and being held during a pandemic, yes much the same.  Losers and their followers unable to accept out come, same as 2016.

It was nothing like any other election. Multiple states broke the law when Secretary of states changed election laws when it’s clearly stated election laws are set by state legislatures. They are finding hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots in both Georgia and Arizona that were clearly not mailed as they have no crease from being mailed and they are have also clearly been filled in on a printer 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It was nothing like any other election. Multiple states broke the law when Secretary of states changed election laws when it’s clearly stated election laws are set by state legislatures. They are finding hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots in both Georgia and Arizona that were clearly not mailed as they have no crease from being mailed and they are have also clearly been filled in on a printer 

Our state changed the law because of the mail situation and those votes were set aside, without them the result was the same.   

You believe what you want, if this is proven about Georgia and Arizona I will admit I was 100% wrong.  You should realize there is a big difference between spreading misinformation to willing ears and providing proof in court.   

What I find really hard to believe is that it's so hard to believe Trump lost.  

Contesting the votes of 150,000,000 is the simplest, best excuse anybody could ever come up with.

It's like a life-long gift of litigation................it could go on for years!!

I say  re-count every fukkin vote in America. If Trump won, re-install him.

If Trump lost, tie him in a chair and pour water on his hair, and allow people to slap his face for $1000.00!! 

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Our state changed the law because of the mail situation and those votes were set aside, without them the result was the same.   

You believe what you want, if this is proven about Georgia and Arizona I will admit I was 100% wrong.  You should realize there is a big difference between spreading misinformation to willing ears and providing proof in court.   

What I find really hard to believe is that it's so hard to believe Trump lost.  

You find it hard to Believe that a person who got 13 million more votes than he previously did lost to a guy that won four hundred few countries than Obama did in 2008 and actually lost on election night but later won after Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia who stopped counting votes with Trump leading only to flip with millions of mail in votes magically appearing only for Biden most of which only contain a vote for biden with no down ticket votes. Also with republicans gaining seats in every state legislatures including new gop governors. Only losing the senate after a special election where on election night both purdue and loffler won their seats back but because Georgia has a goofy rule that you have to have 50 plus percent which loffler had if not for doug collins take more than enough votes away from her. 

Trump lost because of Covid voting rules period. I challenge you to name one good thing Biden has done since elected. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Some are some like the system just the way it is. 

If republicans could prove election fraud you don't think they would use that to beat the democrats over the head with it? Republicans would win every election after something like that. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You find it hard to Believe that a person who got 13 million more votes than he previously did lost to a guy that won four hundred few countries than Obama did in 2008 and actually lost on election night but later won after Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia who stopped counting votes with Trump leading only to flip with millions of mail in votes magically appearing only for Biden most of which only contain a vote for biden with no down ticket votes. Also with republicans gaining seats in every state legislatures including new gop governors. Only losing the senate after a special election where on election night both purdue and loffler won their seats back but because Georgia has a goofy rule that you have to have 50 plus percent which loffler had if not for doug collins take more than enough votes away from her. 

Trump lost because of Covid voting rules period. I challenge you to name one good thing Biden has done since elected. 

Show the proof in court, simple as that.   

He was leading because they only started counting mail ins after the polls closed in Pa. The entire voting by mail laws were written by a Rep. house and senate in 2019 before the pandemic, they were asked and refused to allow mail ins to be counted prior to election day.  

Biden was winning Ohio where mail ins were counted before the election and as vote in person votes came he lost, just the reverse of what happened in Pa.

Trump maybe got more votes because he cheated in the deep red states.  See how easy it is just to say something with no proof.  

Georgia's goofy law was in place before the election. Do want them to  change the law because it didn't have the outcome you desired?  

Again if they have proof they can win in court, proof not a bunch of shit put out for willing ears to lap up.   

Trump lost because he acted like a spoiled asshole, lied constantly, to name a few reasons.  

As far as Biden, since he was elected record stock market, high GDP, wage increases, lowest UE since the pandemic started.  Just like all presidents much of this has nothing to do with him, but it is the exact opposite of what was predicted. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

If republicans could prove election fraud you don't think they would use that to beat the democrats over the head with it? Republicans would win every election after something like that. 

They are attempting it and road booked at every step 

And agin most line it just the way it is 

Edited by Ez ryder

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A good site might be the az Senate and watch the session.

Thanks for the link. I don’t care to watch the az senate, rather just read whatever news article you prefer that sums up the subpoenas.