Check your account email address ×

There was no fraud says The local Trump haters

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The 135k referenced was for the ranked voting for the NYC democrat mayoral vote that happened a month ago. The general election this past fall didn't.

They're not supposed to have ranked voting period according to Dominion.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They're not supposed to have ranked voting period according to Dominion.

Why are we even talking about the NYC DNC mayoral primary race? Are you upset a Republican didn't win it?

Edited by akvanden

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump won Georgia by 211K votes, he won arizona by 91k.  How is that even close to the same?

Maybe because people like you that cried constantly about the auto bailout didn't want to vote for someone who out spent that bailout on the farm bailout and got zero return,or maybe the fact we were in a manufacturing recession just before the pandemic struck, or maybe the fact he nearly doubled the deficit before the pandemic hit and had record debt too, maybe the fact that the trade deficit was higher than any time in the prior 8 years, so the tariffs cost many near or greater than the amount the tax breaks gave them with zero results, there are just a few reasons.

We all just have to sit back and wait. 

On another thread I posted all of Trump's associates that have been convicted.

We just have to wait and see what happens with :

Alan Weaselberg

The Trump Organization

Rudy Giuliani

Me personally, I believe that :

Donald

Don. Jr.

Rudy

Mo Brooks

Should be charged with insurrection. I don't know if we'll see that though. Like I said before, the DOJ is well aware of what could happen if Donny is cuffed. Time will tell.  :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc: 

56 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe because people like you that cried constantly about the auto bailout didn't want to vote for someone who out spent that bailout on the farm bailout and got zero return,or maybe the fact we were in a manufacturing recession just before the pandemic struck, or maybe the fact he nearly doubled the deficit before the pandemic hit and had record debt too, maybe the fact that the trade deficit was higher than any time in the prior 8 years, so the tariffs cost many near or greater than the amount the tax breaks gave them with zero results, there are just a few reasons.

Trump GAINED votes over 2016.  If what you say was true, then he should have lost support.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump GAINED votes over 2016.  If what you say was true, then he should have lost support.

Probably all that voter fraud you say happened.    

He didn't get the percentage of support he got in 2016 so he lost, because of some of the reasons I mentioned.  

You forgive and ignore everything you cried about before, not everybody else did.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Probably all that voter fraud you say happened.    

He didn't get the percentage of support he got in 2016 so he lost, because of some of the reasons I mentioned.  

You forgive and ignore everything you cried about before, not everybody else did.

He gained more votes then any incumbent in recent history.  What you and others keep saying really makes no logical sense.  What biden did was next to impossible and only was allowed due to COVID.  The changes in the election policies allowed more election fraud then would have ever happened before.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He gained more votes then any incumbent in recent history.  What you and others keep saying really makes no logical sense.  What biden did was next to impossible and only was allowed due to COVID.  The changes in the election policies allowed more election fraud then would have ever happened before.

It was a brilliant effort by Trump’s henchman, Louis DeJoy to ratfuck the postal service though.  Unless there was a non-nefarious explanation for his actions I’m not aware of??

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It was a record turnout so it does make logical sense.  

The guy that has predicted correctly every presidential race for decades said Trump would lose because he wouldn't get the percentage of votes in the rural and suburban areas he did before and he was right, just like when he said Trump would win in 2016.     

In my county Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 but a smaller percentage, Biden got more votes than Hillary and a higher percentage, my county is a little over 2 to 1 republican and I guarantee there was zero fraud in Biden's favor here or other rural heavily republican counties across my state and others. Trump failed to get the rural, suburban vote percentage he needed to overcome the huge advantage the cities offered the democratic party.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I think you are being naive because it doesn't fit what you want to believe.    

Time will tell not sure in a red state how this will get let go unless it is about as provable as the 50 or 60 cases already lost.

The way I want?  Voting fraud is easy to fix but neither side want to fix it for their own reasons.  Same with immigration.  Now, the difference here is that it’s blatantly clear, even by their own words, that the Dems were going to do anything and everything it took to win.  Period.  I also think this is probably the most corrupted POTUS election ever because of it.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was a record turnout so it does make logical sense.  

The guy that has predicted correctly every presidential race for decades said Trump would lose because he wouldn't get the percentage of votes in the rural and suburban areas he did before and he was right, just like when he said Trump would win in 2016.     

In my county Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 but a smaller percentage, Biden got more votes than Hillary and a higher percentage, my county is a little over 2 to 1 republican and I guarantee there was zero fraud in Biden's favor here or other rural heavily republican counties across my state and others. Trump failed to get the rural, suburban vote percentage he needed to overcome the huge advantage the cities offered the democratic party.

Yep, the votes were counted for biden and recounts would do nothing to change that.  But there were too many ways for election fraud to happen during this election and if biden would have won under different circumstances there would have been much different situation in the US regarding the results, but he didn't.  The election policies where changed and that has people wondering.  The powers that be figured out how to put biden in office and the way it happened was different then any previous election and there are concerns now regarding that.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, the votes were counted for biden and recounts would do nothing to change that.  But there were too many ways for election fraud to happen during this election and if biden would have won under different circumstances there would have been much different situation in the US regarding the results, but he didn't.  The election policies where changed and that has people wondering.  The powers that be figured out how to put biden in office and the way it happened was different then any previous election and there are concerns now regarding that.

So basically you’re just mad that people had more options to vote.  

3 minutes ago, Plissken said:

So basically you’re just mad that people had more options to vote.  

LOL.  Yeah, buddy you really solved it.   That is a true sign that you are believing the manipulation because you would have never came up with that assumption without it being told you you.

There were 74,000+ mail in ballots in Arizona where there is no clear record of them being sent.  How does that happen?

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL.  Yeah, buddy you really solved it.

There were 74,000+ mail in ballots in Arizona where there is no clear record of them being sent.  How does that happen?

The MSM’s were alerting everyone that DeJoy was ratfucking the postal service and encouraging people to drop off “mail-ins” right in drop boxes or just take them in and turn them in to elections officials. 

2 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The MSM’s were alerting everyone that DeJoy was ratfucking the postal service and encouraging people to drop off “mail-ins” right in drop boxes or just take them in and turn them in to elections officials. 

Ok,  So you think there was election fraud in this way as well? 

Just now, racer254 said:

Ok,  So you think there was election fraud in this way as well? 

Oregon has had universal mail in voting including drop box options for 20 years now and has averaged one voter fraud case per year in that timeframe.  I think 20 years is enough data to say it works without issue.  

Just now, Plissken said:

Oregon has had universal mail in voting including drop box options for 20 years now and has averaged one voter fraud case per year in that timeframe.  I think 20 years is enough data to say it works without issue.  

Quit with the fucking voter fraud bs.  FFS, not one democrat prosecutor is charging the people with voter fraud, that's the first problem.  Those 74000+ mail in ballots without the proper documentation and records is ELECTION fraud.  That is more of the issue in this case.  They should be thrown out as there is no record, or they should be verified by calling the people about it.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The way I want?  Voting fraud is easy to fix but neither side want to fix it for their own reasons.  Same with immigration.  Now, the difference here is that it’s blatantly clear, even by their own words, that the Dems were going to do anything and everything it took to win.  Period.  I also think this is probably the most corrupted POTUS election ever because of it.

Yes the way you wanted it, I'm sure you were sympathetic to the Hillary supporters claims of fraud too.  

There will always be some sort of at least attempted voter fraud, people can vote twice, but if you pay attention and know how the system works only 1 vote will count.     

Study after study by both right and left have concluded that there is no significant voter fraud in national elections, especially in person fraud.  

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Quit with the fucking voter fraud bs.  FFS, not one democrat prosecutor is charging the people with voter fraud, that's the first problem.  Those 74000+ mail in ballots without the proper documentation and records is ELECTION fraud.  That is more of the issue in this case.  They should be thrown out as there is no record, or they should be verified by calling the people about it.

All that is needed is to take their case to court and prove it, if the Trump campaign had actual proof they could show it in court.  

Other than swallowing everything you are told that aligns with your beliefs what actual proof do you have that there were 74,000 ballots without proper documentation?  In the more than 50 cases why wasn't it brought up?

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dominion swears they don't have that feature.  Understand?

No, not at all. If you're worried about the DNC primary in NYC, you should reach out to losing democrats and let them know.  

The general election doesn't use ranked choice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

TRUMP FUCKING LOST....WILL YOU STFU....THANK YOU.😂😂🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, not at all. If you're worried about the DNC primary in NYC, you should reach out to losing democrats and let them know.  

The general election doesn't use ranked choice.

Be careful....he fancies himself an expert on Dominion Voting Machines and many other things as well.😂

I agree that talking about  ranked choice in the NYC mayoral race is irrelevant.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks