Check your account email address ×

There was no fraud says The local Trump haters

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

well if you can think farther back than last night, you would know election integrity has been an issue for decades. The official narrative that you officially swallowed does not work anymore to people who can see what is happening. Looks like you play the D vs R game too.

The public appreciates your due diligence every 4 years on helping getting it straightened out. I'm sure I could go back 4 years on the forums and find your posts calling for the very same audits.

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Gee with a partisan like you there why would anyone worry?

I see the exact same thing with Trumps loss as I saw with Hillary's loss, snowflakes that can't handle the truth.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I can conclude that people that can't accept reality and worship their orange god will believe anything they are told. If there is actual proof then the guilty parties will pay.   

Where's the KRACKEN?

You know how you loose all possible credit in this discussion? By showing your thick TDS.

NEXT! 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Full forensic audits in all states.  I will support the outcome of an az deep dive audit.  Will you?

What ever the law provided at the time of the election in that state or any other I'm fine with.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The public appreciates your due diligence every 4 years on helping getting it straightened out. I'm sure I could go back 4 years on the forums and find your posts calling for the very same audits.

Could the same be said for you, great social justice election warrior? Were you only “for” one side? See, hypocrites are just a low form of fuckery, period. 

The latest on the AZ audit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-election-audit-need-information-report-results/

"Contractors hired by Arizona Senate Republicans to oversee a partisan review of the 2020 election said Thursday that they don't have enough information yet to complete their report, and they want legislators to subpoena more records and survey tens of thousands of voters at home."

They've found so much fraud that they need more information! Survey tens of thousand of voters at home - you know they know that won't happen, and now they'll be able to claim they weren't allowed to do their work and won't have admit they didn't find anything - the conspiracy will live on!

What a joke.

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You know how you loose all possible credit in this discussion? By showing your thick TDS.

NEXT! 

You have far more TDS than I.   

The guy acted like an asshole, if he had just STFU he would have won easy.   

I live in a 2 to 1 Republican rural district, Trump got more votes than 2016 but a smaller percentage, Biden got more votes than Hillary and a higher percentage, that played out in districts all across Pa.  that's how he lost, it was in the margins.

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Could the same be said for you, great social justice election warrior? Were you only “for” one side? See, hypocrites are just a low form of fuckery, period. 

I'm sorry, were people making claims/calling for audits on the forums 4 years ago? You're telling me I missed my chance?!?!?!

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What ever the law provided at the time of the election in that state or any other I'm fine with.

None of those would have found this.  And this is nothing to what is coming.

Full forensic audits with full recanvass, theres a reason the DOJ is shutting bricks and madcow is losing her mind every show.  "They have their hands on the ballots".

image.thumb.png.9cb3305303afaaecbce7352cbc012b44.png

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

None of those would have found this.  And this is nothing to what is coming.

Full forensic audits with full recanvass, theres a reason the DOJ is shutting bricks and madcow is losing her mind every show.  "They have their hands on the ballots".

image.thumb.png.9cb3305303afaaecbce7352cbc012b44.png

So when this doesn't happen will you admit you were wrong?

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The latest on the AZ audit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-election-audit-need-information-report-results/

"Contractors hired by Arizona Senate Republicans to oversee a partisan review of the 2020 election said Thursday that they don't have enough information yet to complete their report, and they want legislators to subpoena more records and survey tens of thousands of voters at home."

They've found so much fraud that they need more information! Survey tens of thousand of voters at home - you know they know that won't happen, and now they'll be able to claim they weren't allowed to do their work and won't have admit they didn't find anything - the conspiracy will live on!

What a joke.

CBS News.  Lol.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

LoL the law was subverted and election laws were changed without the requisite vote of the legislature. In more than 1 state.

Is that enough? 

I'll support an az style audit and the results from it?  Will you?

Again YES if that is what the law at the time of the election called for.  

I'm not for changing the rules just because the outcome wasn't what either party wanted.   

In Pa. they kept separate the votes that were turned in after the deadline and that rule was changed prior to the election because of the very slow mail.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

CBS News.  Lol.

LOL LOL - Let me know what your trusted source says about their request to confirm if the mail-in ballots actually came from stated voters.

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

LoL the law was subverted and election laws were changed without the requisite vote of the legislature. In more than 1 state.

Is that enough? 

Yes in my state and those votes were set aside, the outcome didn't change without those votes.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Is that enough? 

What other state besides Pa.?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again YES if that is what the law at the time of the election called for.  

I'm not for changing the rules just because the outcome wasn't what either party wanted.   

In Pa. they kept separate the votes that were turned in after the deadline and that rule was changed prior to the election because of the very slow mail.

The existing audits won't find shit, just look at GA and tally sheets.  Full forensic, add WI to that list now.  Do they have your support?

The existing audits won't find shit, just look at GA and tally sheets.  Full forensic, add WI to that list now.  Do they have your support?

I support whatever their state laws were at the time of the election, really pretty simple.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

LOL LOL - Let me know what your trusted source says about their request to confirm if the mail-in ballots actually came from stated voters.

That's what a canvass does idiot.  Why do you think the DOJ is trying to stop it? 

Are you serious or just clueless?

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You dont know? I thought you were all up in this election stuff. Maybe do some research and come back with your results.

You made the statement, prove it.