There was no fraud says The local Trump haters

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

If you add up all the fraud from every state combined, what percentage of the total votes cast was it?  If you add up all the fraudulent votes  from every state and placed them in one state would it have changed the outcome?

This is exactly what they have been promoting and want you to ask.  The real answer is that a few thousand votes in key states actually changed this election.  Wisconsin, PA, MI and Georgia are just a few.  20k votes in WI, 20k votes in Georgia, 81k in PA.  That's 46 electoral votes and it changes the election.   So 120,000 votes changed the election.  Do you know that there were 135,000 test ballots in that NY primary that had the issues?  Think about that.

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Very likely most all of it.   

Any actual proof otherwise?

Bull shit . There is a reason every state that has been challenged fights it and plays games . AZ and Georga are tge only 2 with any real effort acctualy put in . Just recounting ballots means nothing at all 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit . There is a reason every state that has been challenged fights it and plays games . AZ and Georga are tge only 2 with any real effort acctualy put in . Just recounting ballots means nothing at all 

Let me know when the convictions happen.    

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is exactly what they have been promoting and want you to ask.  The real answer is that a few thousand votes in key states actually changed this election.  Wisconsin, PA, MI and Georgia are just a few.  20k votes in WI, 20k votes in Georgia, 81k in PA.  That's 46 electoral votes and it changes the election.   So 120,000 votes changed the election.  Do you know that there were 135,000 test ballots in that NY primary that had the issues?  Think about that.

No it's not a promotion.  20k votes in WI. How many were proved fraudulent? 20K in Georgia how many proved fraudulent?  81K in Pa. how many proved fraudulent?    

Add up all the fraudulent votes from every state and combine them, that amount would not have changed any state even if they were all added together.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You would think republicans would be all over this!

59 minutes ago, Roosting said:

but let's lock everything away and prevent any and all investigations = zero fraud!!!!

dude just listen to what you are saying. Is water not wet?

There have been recounts by hand nothing changed.  

Why would you think Trump would win in states he barely beat Hillary?  

In Pa. there are 700,000 plus more Dems. than Reps. why do you think he would have won?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You would think republicans would be all over this!

It's not like they are in control in Arizona, Georgia and control of the house and senate in Pa.   

I'm still waiting for the KRACKEN!!!!!!

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

In Pa. there are 700,000 plus more Dems. than Reps. why do you think he would have won?

Remove trump from the conversation. 

Open free and fair elections. You need all 3 in a democracy. Any attempt to restrict a thorough independent (very important) audit is the threat to democracy. A recount by the same officials who ran the initial count is akin to letting the fox in the hen house.

In the end it's about restoring trust in the process. The attempts to suppress only reinforce the conspiracy theories.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I'm talking proven fraud, not claimed, if fraud is proven there are penalties for those who are proven to have committed fraud.

How can you prove fraud without doing a forensic audit.  Az is doing just that, in GA the hand recount was just proven to be fraud and Stacy Abrams firm counted the ballots.  Full audits need to happen, what are people afraid of, other than the truth.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Hand recount does nothing unless there is a canvass.  It's all gonna come out.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How can you prove fraud without doing a forensic audit.  Az is doing just that, in GA the hand recount was just proven to be fraud and Stacy Abrams firm counted the ballots.  Full audits need to happen, what are people afraid of, other than the truth.

For the 100th time when someone is convicted for wrong doing, fraud or whatever you want to call it, I will gladly say you were right.    Maybe let Trumps accountants do the counting.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hand recount does nothing unless there is a canvass.  It's all gonna come out.

When and if it does I will say you were 100% right, I doubt when proven wrong you will admit it.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

For the 100th time when someone is convicted for wrong doing, fraud or whatever you want to call it, I will gladly say you were right.    Maybe let Trumps accountants do the counting.

It very obvious you lack critical thinking skills or just have a low IQ. In the end it doesn't matter but just reaffirms that it's quite easy to fool the fools.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Open free and fair elections. You need all 3 in a democracy. Any attempt to restrict a thorough independent (very important) audit is the threat to democracy. A recount by the same officials who ran the initial count is akin to letting the fox in the hen house.

In the end it's about restoring trust in the process. The attempts to suppress only reinforce the conspiracy theories.

There were laws in place by the states as to how to handle close elections, these laws in all 3 states were written by Republicans, now that their side lost they want to change the rules.   

You obviously don't know that during the recount there were Republican observers.  

In the end it's about sore losers that have done a 180 and become the snowflakes the Hillary supporters were.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It very obvious you lack critical thinking skills or just have a low IQ. In the end it doesn't matter but just reaffirms that it's quite easy to fool the fools.

I worked polling stations for over 20 years I'm well aware of how things are done, you not so much.

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Wonder who eroded that trust? It's like a self-fufilling prophecy. Step 1) Make up meritless claims in states/counties where you didn't like the outcome, even if Republicans were in control of said county/state. Take it to court have it thrown out 60 times (because it's meritless) even in front of judges appointed by Trump. Still can't accept reality and make up some other conspiracy reason as to why this happened 2) Claim trust was eroded because you've repeated such meritless claims enough, people start believing. 3) Hire a totally partisan group with no prior experience in elections to do an "independent" review. Excellent idea.

In the end, it's about people living in an alternate reality. 

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you can't conclude that with the info coming out of az, they you lack any critical thinking and need to have everything spoon fed to you.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Wonder who eroded that trust? It's like a self-fufilling prophecy. Step 1) Make up meritless claims in states/counties where you didn't like the outcome, even if Republicans were in control of said county/state. Take it to court have it thrown out 60 times (because it's meritless) even in front of judges appointed by Trump. Still can't accept reality and make up some other conspiracy reason as to why this happened 2) Claim trust was eroded because you've repeated such meritless claims enough, people start believing. 3) Hire a totally partisan group with no prior experience in elections to do an "independent" review. Excellent idea.

Exactly, these fuck your feeling type sure play a different tune now that their cult leader got beat by a corpse.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

There were laws in place by the states as to how to handle close elections, these laws in all 3 states were written by Republicans, now that their side lost they want to change the rules.   

You obviously don't know that during the recount there were Republican observers.  

In the end it's about sore losers that have done a 180 and become the snowflakes the Hillary supporters were.

See you do lack critical thinking skills. Take the D and R sides out of the conversation as they are protecting the same thing :  power.

Elections are independent of D or R or at least should be. That is a big reason for what we have today. 

D vs R games is retard shit drummed up for idiots. If that's the game you want to play just be prepared to be called an idiot.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

When and if it does I will say you were 100% right, I doubt when proven wrong you will admit it.

Full forensic audits in all states.  I will support the outcome of an az deep dive audit.  Will you?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you can't conclude that with the info coming out of az, they you lack any critical thinking and need to have everything spoon fed to you.

I can conclude that people that can't accept reality and worship their orange god will believe anything they are told. If there is actual proof then the guilty parties will pay.   

Where's the KRACKEN?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

well if you can think farther back than last night, you would know election integrity has been an issue for decades. The official narrative that you officially swallowed does not work anymore to people who can see what is happening. Looks like you play the D vs R game too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I worked polling stations for over 20 years I'm well aware of how things are done, you not so much.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I can conclude that people that can't accept reality and worship their orange god will believe anything they are told. If there is actual proof then the guilty parties will pay.   

Where's the KRACKEN?

Gee with a partisan like you there why would anyone worry?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

See you do lack critical thinking skills. Take the D and R sides out of the conversation as they are protecting the same thing :  power.

Elections are independent of D or R or at least should be. That is a big reason for what we have today. 

D vs R games is retard shit drummed up for idiots. If that's the game you want to play just be prepared to be called an idiot.

You can say anything you like, you just can't grasp that there need to be facts, not claims and that is all there has been, when and if facts are brought to light that PROVE fraud not CLAIM fraud within the construct of the rules made before the election, if that happens I will freely admit I was wrong, really pretty simple.