Check your account email address ×

There was no fraud says The local Trump haters

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What more evidence do you need?  135k votes in NEW YORK, it proves that the ability is there to get that extra 120,000 votes.  Look up the wisconsin 5 and how these 5 cities were used to change the wisconsin election.

135k sample ballots that were used as a test in their first ever attempt at choice ranked voting, which they immediately caught. Lots of similarities to general elections...  Exactly why this was all shot down in court, because they used this type logic ^

I won't find anything on the Wisconsin 5 unless I stray into the websites you visit, that use the above type of logic. But if you'd like to post the details on it, I'm sure we could go down the rabbit hole. 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

135k sample ballots that were used as a test in their first ever attempt at choice ranked voting, which they immediately caught. Lots of similarities to general elections...  Exactly why this was all shot down in court, because they used this type logic ^

I won't find anything on the Wisconsin 5 unless I stray into the websites you visit, that use the above type of logic. But if you'd like to post the details on it, I'm sure we could go down the rabbit hole. 

You just proved my point.  You will not even bother to look up the possible situations that may disprove the election integrity.  The wealthy democrats that had influence on this election also have ability to bury any articles that may prove the fraud.  Do you understand why democrats got the votes of the wealthiest parts of the United States?   It only took 120k votes to change the election.  And NEW YORK was just an example to show that there is the ability to change 135k votes.

Edited by racer254

CTCL, a left-leaning “safe elections” group, received $400 million in funding from Zuckerberg and his wife. CTCL then used much of the private donation for grants to “support election administration in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.” Green Bay and Wisconsin’s four other largest cities — Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha and Racine — received a combined $6.3 million. Cory Mason, Racine’s liberal mayor, used a $10,000 CTCL grant to lure the funding for what his fellow left-wing mayors and CTCL officials would call “the Wisconsin 5.”

But the grants came with strings. Recipients had to agree to certain stipulations or they’d have to give the money back. That’s where, Kaardal said, CTCL let its liberal partners in to run the show. The cities were directed to bring in groups like the National Vote at Home Institute, which employed Spitzer-Rubenstein to lead the coordinated efforts among the Wisconsin 5. It appeared Green Bay’s mayor and his staff were more than glad give the liberal groups wide-ranging access.

Emails show Spitzer-Rubenstein engaged in every facet of Green Bay election administration, from writing the manual for the city’s Central Count operations to moving ballots and giving out orders at Central Count on Election Night.

City Clerk Kris Teske, the emails suggest, grew so frustrated by the constant meddling into her office by the mayor’s staff, Spitzer-Rubenstein and the “grant team” that she took a leave of absence not long before the election. She later resigned and took clerk position in a neighboring community.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

CTCL, a left-leaning “safe elections” group, received $400 million in funding from Zuckerberg and his wife. CTCL then used much of the private donation for grants to “support election administration in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.” Green Bay and Wisconsin’s four other largest cities — Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha and Racine — received a combined $6.3 million. Cory Mason, Racine’s liberal mayor, used a $10,000 CTCL grant to lure the funding for what his fellow left-wing mayors and CTCL officials would call “the Wisconsin 5.”

But the grants came with strings. Recipients had to agree to certain stipulations or they’d have to give the money back. That’s where, Kaardal said, CTCL let its liberal partners in to run the show. The cities were directed to bring in groups like the National Vote at Home Institute, which employed Spitzer-Rubenstein to lead the coordinated efforts among the Wisconsin 5. It appeared Green Bay’s mayor and his staff were more than glad give the liberal groups wide-ranging access.

Emails show Spitzer-Rubenstein engaged in every facet of Green Bay election administration, from writing the manual for the city’s Central Count operations to moving ballots and giving out orders at Central Count on Election Night.

City Clerk Kris Teske, the emails suggest, grew so frustrated by the constant meddling into her office by the mayor’s staff, Spitzer-Rubenstein and the “grant team” that she took a leave of absence not long before the election. She later resigned and took clerk position in a neighboring community.

Is there an allegation in here of what they did? "they're there so something happened" doesn't count.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Is there an allegation in here of what they did? "they're there so something happened" doesn't count.

There are allegations all over about the election.  A coordinated effort of the 5 biggest areas in Wisconsin run by one person who happens to be entrenched in the democrat party should be enough for anyone to question integrity.  But nothing to see here, in your opinion?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are allegations all over about the election.  A coordinated effort of the 5 biggest areas in Wisconsin run by one person who happens to be entrenched in the democrat party should be enough for anyone to question integrity.  But nothing to see here, in your opinion?

What's being alleged, other than we don't like/trust someone?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

What's being alleged, other than we don't like/trust someone?

Andrew Kloster, who served as an elections observer in Green Bay for the Republican Party of Wisconsin, wrote in a sworn affidavit that Spitzer-Rubenstein was ordering around poll workers, handling absentee ballots and basically making life miserable for election observers. Rivera-Wagner was the muscle behind the operation, bullying anyone who challenged his and Spitzer-Rubenstein’s authority. Again, neither had authority under state law to do the kinds of things they were doing, Kaardal testified.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I'm sure they have their reasons, otherwise they would just go.   

I'm not sure they are high enough on the food chain to be protected, but there is a level where you become immune to everything.

Naive.  Do better.

All these “refusals” to recognize a subpoena as law come from higher ups in the political food chain who are promising no consequence to brush off the courts….and they’ll get it.

emails and other documents show private left-leaning groups, funded largely by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, exerting significant influence over the administration of the presidential election in Wisconsin’s five largest cities.

They exerted INFLUENCE in an election by bullying county clerks and other election officials .  They were not BIPARTISAN and not getting out the vote. 

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

emails and other documents show private left-leaning groups, funded largely by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, exerting significant influence over the administration of the presidential election in Wisconsin’s five largest cities.

They exerted INFLUENCE in an election by bullying county clerks and other election officials .  They were not BIPARTISAN and not getting out the vote. 

I read the affidavit, and yes, it does seem concerning. Was this one of the cases Trump took to court?

53 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I read the affidavit, and yes, it does seem concerning. Was this one of the cases Trump took to court?

I know Wisconsin was in something for that.  But do you know what the allegations or the details of any of trump's cases?  All I know is what the media as been pushing....that voter fraud didn't exist and trump "failed".  But, it seems that liberal prosecutors are just not pursing any of it.

Sixteen people who registered to vote using the address of a UPS Store in La Crosse will not be charged with voter fraud.  Ask why these people are not being prosecuted? 

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/02/da-wont-charge-la-crosse-voters-who-registered-wrong-address/7491597002/

"The few people we could not reach by phone are in their 60s, married, and I’m assuming fit the same pattern, so we decided it was not an intentional plan to fraudulently vote," Gruenke said in an email to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Oh, so why bother looking into the fact that maybe these people had fraud committed against them?  Maybe they didn't even vote, and someone just used their names....but it's all good because the DA decided it was.

image.thumb.png.79e2c6e75f31d59fef0b9e0ed7b83370.png

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Naive.  Do better.

All these “refusals” to recognize a subpoena as law come from higher ups in the political food chain who are promising no consequence to brush off the courts….and they’ll get it.

I think you are being naive because it doesn't fit what you want to believe.    

Time will tell not sure in a red state how this will get let go unless it is about as provable as the 50 or 60 cases already lost.

I was a little off.  120k votes would change the election, but if you look closer, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia.  Thats 37 Electoral votes.   43 thousand votes actually changed this election.  This narrative of "millions" of votes is a flat out LIE.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I know Wisconsin was in something for that.  But do you know what the allegations or the details of any of trump's cases?  All I know is what the media as been pushing....that voter fraud didn't exist and trump "failed".  But, it seems that liberal prosecutors are just not pursing any of it.

Sixteen people who registered to vote using the address of a UPS Store in La Crosse will not be charged with voter fraud.  Ask why these people are not being prosecuted? 

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/02/da-wont-charge-la-crosse-voters-who-registered-wrong-address/7491597002/

"The few people we could not reach by phone are in their 60s, married, and I’m assuming fit the same pattern, so we decided it was not an intentional plan to fraudulently vote," Gruenke said in an email to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Oh, so why bother looking into the fact that maybe these people had fraud committed against them?  Maybe they didn't even vote, and someone just used their names....but it's all good because the DA decided it was.

image.thumb.png.79e2c6e75f31d59fef0b9e0ed7b83370.png

The court cases are public record, no need for msm tainting concern.

They could prosecute those people, but those aren't the people you're concerned with, is it? We should be focusing on people with malicious intent -  It's not like they voted twice, one from home residence and then a 2nd time using the UPS address. That would be malicious intent.

Gruenke said all the voters had registered to vote using a Wisconsin driver’s license, Wisconsin identification card or bank statement showing they lived in La Crosse.

One of the voters registered at the UPS Store because she was homeless, he said. Most of the others are retirees who use the UPS Store to have their mail forwarded to them while they are on vacation, Gruenke said.

"The few people we could not reach by phone are in their 60s, married, and I’m assuming fit the same pattern, so we decided it was not an intentional plan to fraudulently vote," Gruenke said in an email to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I was a little off.  120k votes would change the election, but if you look closer, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia.  Thats 37 Electoral votes.   43 thousand votes actually changed this election.  This narrative of "millions" of votes is a flat out LIE.

From none other than....

"DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE," Trump tweeted on Thursday, citing a report from the right-wing One America News Network. Without showing any evidence, he claimed that states using the company's technology had "SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN."

Just now, akvanden said:

The court cases are public record, no need for msm tainting concern.

They could prosecute those people, but those aren't the people you're concerned with, is it? We should be focusing on people with malicious intent -  It's not like they voted twice, one from home residence and then a 2nd time using the UPS address. That would be malicious intent.

Well, this helps promote the narrative that there is no fraud.  Actually there is all kinds of fraud like this, but without it being prosecuted, then it makes the argument that there is no fraud.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

From none other than....

"DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE," Trump tweeted on Thursday, citing a report from the right-wing One America News Network. Without showing any evidence, he claimed that states using the company's technology had "SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN."

Well, the NEW YORK primary didn't help to change this.  135k votes in the primary in one state.  Really doesn't provide much confidence when even Democrats are complaining about it.

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

same narrow margin trump won in 2016.  looks like the R vote machine did a better job in 16

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

These machines were never supposed to have ranked voting as a possibility, period.  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These machines were never supposed to have ranked voting as a possibility, period.  

The 135k referenced was for the ranked voting for the NYC democrat mayoral vote that happened a month ago. The general election this past fall didn't.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

same narrow margin trump won in 2016.  looks like the R vote machine did a better job in 16

Trump won Georgia by 211K votes, he won arizona by 91k.  How is that even close to the same?

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sharpiegate debunked my ass.

image.thumb.png.b005a205e925c261d141fdd33ebec99f.png

Assuming for a moment the machines weren't able to read them, you don't think the hand recounts by Republicans/Democrats were able to tell?

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Assuming for a moment the machines weren't able to read them, you don't think the hand recounts by Republicans/Democrats were able to tell?

170000+ ballots went to adjucation.