Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

francecar is in trouble because of, older fans plus costs to attend races,  loss of talented named drivers / retirements loss of decent rides , plus the drivers that brought eyeballs, media , fan base , plus needed sponsor  revenue ,   e jr. + patrick .  francecar + owners have never embraced a quality female driver from the depth of the lower classes of stock car racing, they are out there with driving talent at short tracks across this country. . With the well proven lack of leadership of brainless pickled liver brian , what goes up , must come down.

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

francecar is in trouble because of, older fans plus costs to attend races,  loss of talented named drivers / retirements loss of decent rides , plus the drivers that brought eyeballs, media , fan base , plus needed sponsor  revenue ,   e jr. + patrick .  francecar + owners have never embraced a quality female driver from the depth of the lower classes of stock car racing, they are out there with driving talent at short tracks across this country. . With the well proven lack of leadership of brainless pickled liver brian , what goes up , must come down.

NASCAR has strayed so far from it's short track roots, the fans left too, and not just NASCAR.  Short track attendance is down at the gate and the back gate.  

There are more things to do and the fans and potential fans are much pickier as to the experience. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

I don't remember which race it was, but I remember my brother retelling a comment a few years ago about the empty seats in the stands. Not sure if it was France, or some Francecar baglick that said it. "The fans were @ the souvenir trailers." During the actual race? Give me a break.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, DAVE said:

I think she won an indy car race when more then half the field crashed. :lol:

Other then that....no.

So she  sucks and Paul Menard is a winner who has gotten where he is on his own...got it. :pan::popcornchair:

• Like 1

As good as the intentions were, Danica was a complete flop in Nascar. Anyone who believes she brought any new fans to the track is completely out of whack.

She was just an alternative t-shirt for little girls who got dragged to the race track either way. Probably cost Kyle Busch some sales.

In other news, Canadian driver DJ Kennington is headed to the Daytona 500 this year again. His crew chief's wife's parents are on our snowmobile club's executive and they are headed down to Daytona to watch. Hopefully they can get me into the pits.....lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

As good as the intentions were, Danica was a complete flop in Nascar. Anyone who believes she brought any new fans to the track is completely out of whack.

She was just an alternative t-shirt for little girls who got dragged to the race track either way. Probably cost Kyle Busch some sales.

In other news, Canadian driver DJ Kennington is headed to the Daytona 500 this year again. His crew chief's wife's parents are on our snowmobile club's executive and they are headed down to Daytona to watch. Hopefully they can get me into the pits.....lol

My wife said " I would chear for her, if she was any good"

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

Hey look whos back!

Hope all is well. :bc:

Meh.  Same old shit, different year.  Weighing out some possible life changes.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah  I was womering where he went yesterday and he appeared.:thumbsup:

I was creeper'ing in from time to time.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I was just thinking a few days ago that I hadn't noticed any posts from you recently. Good to see that you are still above ground :lol:   :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

same

i knew your alive you responded to one of my posts yesterday on GJ