Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

54 minutes ago, ckf said:

Didn't Kahne join a team that was going to align with HMS or didn't that work out? For some reason I thought that was what Mr H was trying to do for him :dunno:

rumor was levine going to HMS for support but seems they stayed with RCR.  They will prob be more competitive than most field filling teams given kahnes an OK driver but even in top flight equipment he wasn't getting wins.  

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

rumor was levine going to HMS for support but seems they stayed with RCR.  They will prob be more competitive than most field filling teams given kahnes an OK driver but even in top flight equipment he wasn't getting wins.  

He was in HMS 4th car.....

Childress fires shots at men who attempted break-in

Original post - 12-20-2017: DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. - Authorities continue to search for three masked men who allegedly attempted to break into the home of Hall of Fame NASCAR driver and team owner Richard Childress.

The incident happened at about 10:30 p.m. Sunday in the Reedy Creek community in Davidson County.

Deputies with the Davidson County Sheriff's Office said three people attempted to gain entry into the home while the residence was occupied.

Deputies said Childress and his wife heard a crash at a door on the lower level of their residence. Childress armed himself with a handgun and investigated.

The three people had the majority of their faces covered and appeared to be carrying firearms, deputies said.

Deputies said Childress fire gunshots at the suspects before they fled.

The sheriff said that a window glass beside a door knob on the lower level of the residence was broken and the alarm was activated.

UPDATE: Clothing recovered from the home of NASCAR team owner Richard Childress could lead law enforcement to finding out the identities of three armed men, who are being sought for the attempted home invasion robbery, according to Davidson County Sheriff David Grice.

Although Grice doesn't want to throw the term "home invasion" around loosely, the fact the three white male suspects were armed when they broke out a window at the home around 10:30 p.m. Sunday raises concerns that it wasn't an ordinary burglary.

Grice said he wants to clarify that the three men being sought never made it into Childress's home because Childress, who was upstairs with his wife Judy, was alerted by a security system and also heard the glass breaking downstairs. At that point, he armed himself and went to see what was going on, Grice said. Images of the suspects were captured on Childress's security cameras., as well.

Grice said the fact that the suspects were armed, especially with long guns, gives him pause to have even greater concern about what could have happened.

Grice said he wasn't sure if Childress's home was specifically targeted or if it was just a random attempt to break into a home. That said, he was candid in that he didn't think it was a wise idea.

"I wondered," Grice said, when asked if he thought the suspects knew who they were dealing with. "I don't know. If they knew anything about him, they'd certainly be dumbasses to do it.

francecar  Champion Crew Chief passes , Barry Dodson ;  http://cupscene.com/nascar-cup-champion-crew-chief-barry-dodson-dies/   :read:      :(        Dodson faced a lot in his life , helped others.   http://bleacherreport.com/articles/185868-dovers-the-home-to-nascars-most-touching-story    :read:     Rip

Edited by hwytohell
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, toslow said:

Tony always was a piece of shit, one of the dirtiest drivers in the sport

I guess Ward should stayed in his car like he was supposed to....How does that make Tony a piece....because he can see the ramifications of this lawsuit? 

no. if you see the video tony swerved towards the kid,  i'm not saying it was right for the kid to get out of the car and stand on the track but tony didn,t need to swerve at the kid neither

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

no. if you see the video tony swerved towards the kid,  i'm not saying it was right for the kid to get out of the car and stand on the track but tony didn,t need to swerve at the kid neither

Yeah we had this debate after it happened.....it was fairly heated. :lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

Ive watched the video plenty of times....and disagree...

This is a frame by frame video of the incident.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah we had this debate after it happened.....it was fairly heated. :lol:

Actually slinger was the only one to say Tony hit him intentionally if i recall correctly.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ive watched the video plenty of times....and disagree...

This a frame by frame video of the incident.

We need Matlock Slinger to chime in on this...... :lol:

i don't think it was intentional ,but if you listen you can hear tony throttle up. i think he was trying to spray him. you can see the back of tony's car spin to the right

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

i don't think it was intentional ,but if you listen you can hear tony throttle up. i think he was trying to spray him.

If he throttled up the ass end of the car would have swung out alot more at that speed imo. 

plus the rr tire is about 3ft wide on the outlaws, like a big nurf ball. even in the still pic of the vid you posted you can see the back of the car slung to the right and the steering wheels cranked to the right to correct

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, toslow said:

plus the rr tire is about 3ft wide on the outlaws, like a big nurf ball. even in the still pic of the vid you posted you can see the back of the car slung to the right and the steering wheels cranked to the right to correct

That was after he hit him