Check your account email address ×

Mustang replacement?

Add 2 more to the covid list. Seems like it is making people even dumber than they were, before covid took over. Glad they only killed themselves, and not innocent by-standers.  Darwin doing his duty, again ! Great job.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Add 2 more to the covid list. Seems like it is making people even dumber than they were, before covid took over. Glad they only killed themselves, and not innocent by-standers.  Darwin doing his duty, again ! Great job.

Good job, 3 people in a car designed for 2.  Yep, darwin and covid working together to make this world a better place.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Guy was rushing back to his place for the impending 3 way.

LoL

His dick got caught in the wheel and then it all went to hell

Edited by Roosting
spelling
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m curious how they fit 3 people in a 2 seater car 🤔 

Have you never had a lap dance ? I would love to know if the owner even made the first of a gazillion payments yet, before it crashed. If there was driver impairment, does insurance still cover the price of that car ?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Have you never had a lap dance ? I would love to know if the owner even made the first of a gazillion payments yet, before it crashed. If there was driver impairment, does insurance still cover the price of that car ?

Many times. I was just saying, I know anything is possible. I did a car 3-4months ago that kid took his dads bmw out got drunk underage and you guessed it crashed. He wiped out the passenger side of the car. Insurance wouldn’t pay for the repairs. I don’t know if it was in a police report or kids dad told them he was drunk driving the car but some how insurance knew and wouldn’t pay. Big repair too came out close to 15k that daddy had to pay out of pocket. I’d imagine the bank or insurance is taking the hit on this one if there was a loan seeing owner is dead.