Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You suck cock, you stupid faggot. 

I ain't a broke assed bitch, you dumb faggot. I can buy and sell you, you stupid fuck. 

Are u sure about that 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Boo whoo 

How's the rental business going? Got any damage? 

Anybody not pay? 

Been to court lately?

Cleaned any shit up lately, LOSER?  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How's the rental business going? Got any damage? 

Anybody not pay? 

Been to court lately?

Cleaned any shit up lately, LOSER?  

Nop have not had renter issues in a long long time sold all the shitbag property's yrs ago . I have some  people who have been in there units for over 15 yrs . Ultra high Credit score with a 2x rent damage dep 1st and last weeds out shit bags like you before they even apply . I have had a few people loose a job and come to me to work out a plan till they got back on the game has always worked out . 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't like the way the market is going. 

This is not good.

Funny it sucks that I have lost over 100k in 1 fidelity account this fall. But not to worried because it will bounce back and the rentals you mock have gone up more than I have lost in the market . All eggs in one basket is for broke ass loosers such as your self 

That said I am sort of kicking my self because just after one of those calls the fidelity guys make to go over your investments just before the slide I bumped up my risk and set my sell point at a much deeper level . Oh well only chips . 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny it sucks that I have lost over 100k in 1 fidelity account this fall. But not to worried because it will bounce back and the rentals you mock have gone up more than I have lost in the market . All eggs in one basket is for broke ass loosers such as your self 

That said I am sort of kicking my self because just after one of those calls the fidelity guys make to go over your investments just before the slide I bumped up my risk and set my sell point at a much deeper level . Oh well only chips . 

what in hell investment does he have you in that has lost 100k?!  You need a new advisor.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So, what's your TNW????  

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey, hire Woofie, he's now a CFP!!!  

54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, hire Woofie, he's now a CFP!!!  

I have a decent fidelity account from wife and me . But my good buds dad has the lions share of my investment.  He took pity on Me lol I deff would never even have the min buy in to get in to Belair investment otherwise even if I sold everything I own lol 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a decent fidelity account from wife and me . But my good buds dad has the lions share of my investment.  He took pity on Me lol I deff would never even have the min buy in to get in to Belair investment otherwise even if I sold everything I own lol 

So, what is your TNW??

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Fidelity Contrafund is one of their better funds.  Set it and forget it.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's a good one, 13.02% return since inception back in 1967.

I usually just grab the S&P 500 index but that is a good fund if you have the option and want an actively managed large cap fund.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like I have said on here many times before I am not a investment guy . I get the calls from fidelity asking my goles etc couple times a yr . And just let that shit ride. Every time I get a decent hunk to me like inheritance I try to give it to my buds old man who like I said only takes it because me and his kid have been buds for ever . That money makes money in lump sums 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's a good one, 13.02% return since inception back in 1967.

I usually just grab the S&P 500 index but that is a good fund if you have the option and want an actively managed large cap fund.

Since Covid I really believe the good active managers have been worth their weight in gold.  The returns for alot of these domestic large caps for example have been all over the map.  And same in down markets, the good ones have a negative correlation and while the market may go down 10%, a well managed fund is only down say....4%.  MFS growth is really solid in that regard. The nerdy types might ask, "ohhh whats the expense ratio?".  I just say, "it doesn't matter, its what you are earning after them"  :lol:   Can't go wrong with S+P index  either  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Since Covid I really believe the good active managers have been worth their weight in gold.  The returns for alot of these domestic large caps for example have been all over the map.  And same in down markets, the good ones have a negative correlation and while the market may go down 10%, a well managed fund is only down say....4%.  MFS growth is really solid in that regard. The nerdy types might ask, "ohhh whats the expense ratio?".  I just say, "it doesn't matter, its what you are earning after them"  :lol:   Can't go wrong with S+P index  either  :bc: 

It definitely shows the time now is for active management.  On the bold, thats the line the lousy advisors use, cause they can't justify it.:lol:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Many think that active managers limit loses in a down market.  I personally don't put much stake in that, especially after fees.

Fidelity Contrafund up 15.06% YTD, Fidelity 500 Index FXAIX up 16.96%.  Tack on the expense ratio of 0.86% vs 0.015% and it is even worse.  1 year performance is even better for the S&P.

I don't look at much outside the 10 year performance.  Either fund here is good.

image.thumb.png.17bfe8ec77c1d557cb3b40155c9b3a64.png

Hey guys, let's see who has his, BIG-BOY PANTS on!!

OK, lets start at 1 million, TNW.

Anybody here got over that amount??? 

Edited by Guest