Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you and your new FAG-BUDDIES were wrong!!

You, as a CFP should have known that a ROTH BDA requires a annual REQUIRED MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL!! 

I'm not a CFP and I was thinking it was probably an inherited ROTH.

How much did Grandpa Snotty leave you?

18 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

He got embarrassed and took the pics down but not to worry I got a screen shot of his immense wealth1F306505-0140-4596-ABFE-98A7AA3F32C6.thumb.png.5ecb301e8efc16b1540a68440749b1a0.png

I have FOUR retirement accounts. I have one smaller, and one much bigger, and one MASSIVE BIGGER!! LMAO!! 

I laugh at you faggots, secretly afraid of a 74 1/2 year old, stomping around a chicken farm, that can crush you financially!!! LMMFAO!! 

Now go to work, smell some fumes, and realize that you're nothing but a bunch of keyboard, FAGGOTS!! LMAO!! 

I "OWN " you!!! To the MAX!! MAXIMUM OWNAGE !!! :owned:

51 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm not a CFP and I was thinking it was probably an inherited ROTH.

How much did Grandpa Snotty leave you?

A CFP should have known that was a possibility!!

Did you see how he INSISTED that I was wrong!! 

Did you see how his FAG-BUDDIES also chimed-in???

LMAO!! I " OWNED " all four of the FAGGOTS!!! LMMFAO!!  :owned::owned::owned::owned:

" OWNING FAGGOTS ON FS.COM, is my business, and business is good ! " 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Explain what about any of that is 'ownage'?  The fact you can't show anyone that you own anything more than a gifted $18k account?  ROFL. Only thing you own is an inheritance.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have FOUR retirement accounts. I have one smaller, and one much bigger, and one MASSIVE BIGGER!! LMAO!! 

I laugh at you faggots, secretly afraid of a 74 1/2 year old, stomping around a chicken farm, that can crush you financially!!! LMMFAO!! 

Now go to work, smell some fumes, and realize that you're nothing but a bunch of keyboard, FAGGOTS!! LMAO!! 

We’ll post up the “massive” accounts balance till then your full of shit and a fake tnw. I :owned:you 😂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Inherited Roth.  :lol: 

If you think this " OWNAGE " was bad, wait 'til Rudy gets indicted!!

If your ORANGE LOVER ever gets hauled in, then I might just take a ride down to the docks with my speaker/megaphone, and yell, how do ya' like me now Marky Boy!!! 

And you and your brother better not even think of punching me. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do you have them invested in?  Don't need to show the amounts if you are afraid but at least give us a chance to critique the investment choices. 

Which fund would you invest in here?  This is my wife's 401k.  I'm all in on the US equity index which is basically just a Russell 3000 fund.  0.02% expense ratio.

image.thumb.png.b34c397d136eae6cb46cb45c0bfce3f9.png

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explain what about any of that is 'ownage'?  The fact you can't show anyone that you own anything more than a gifted $18k account?  ROFL. Only thing you own is an inheritance.

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

We’ll post up the “massive” accounts balance till then your full of shit and a fake tnw. I :owned:you 😂 

Nope, I posted that only to show that Mark and his new BFF Faggots were wrong!!! LMMFAO!! 

Does it suck for you boys to get OWNED by a 74 1/2 year old, overweight guy on a chicken farm!!!!  LMMFAO!!   :owned:

" Ownage.......handing it out is my business, and business is good " 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, I posted that only to show that Mark and his new BFF Faggots were wrong!!! LMMFAO!! 

Does it suck for you boys to get OWNED by a 74 1/2 year old, overweight guy on a chicken farm!!!!  LMMFAO!!   :owned:

That’s what I thought all talk all bs you got 18k that’s it ffs Frankie will get more in his inheritance 😂. If you were that proud of your massive account balance you’d have no problem posting a pic of the balance. All lies and day dreams 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

What do you have them invested in?  Don't need to show the amounts if you are afraid but at least give us a chance to critique the investment choices. 

Which fund would you invest in here?  This is my wife's 401k.  I'm all in on the US equity index which is basically just a Russell 3000 fund.  0.02% expense ratio.

image.thumb.png.b34c397d136eae6cb46cb45c0bfce3f9.png

Three of the four are, Fidelity Contrafund, one is Fidelity Magellan.  

I'm NOT an active investor. I am not that knowledgeable about the market. 

As I said before,,,,,I just let it sit and fester, just like me!!!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s what I thought all talk all bs you got 18k that’s it ffs Frankie will get more in his inheritance 😂. If you were that proud of your massive account balance you’d have no problem posting a pic of the balance. All lies and day dreams 

NO, you'll find out in a lawyer's office, and you'll leave with a check for 10Gs, or you'll leave minus 10Gs. 

Let me know if and when you can stand up to a overweight, 74 year old guy!!  :owned:

" OWNAGE, HANDING IT OUT, IS WHAT I DO!! "

I have to go out now, and do some estate work. In another week they will be sneaking onto the place taking pics, with $4000.00 cameras.

I want the place to look perfect.

It's really tough when you own a SHOWPLACE!!  

I'll be back later to continue the daily beatings!!!!  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Inherited Roth.  :lol: 

Hey MArk, can you take over my brokerage account?

Ahhh, on second thought, never mind. 

:flush:     

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And I said long ago that the inheritance money was sweet fuck all , the homo is a fraud 

3 hours ago, The One said:

And I said long ago that the inheritance money was sweet fuck all , the homo is a fraud 

I posted my broads, where's YOURS?

And NO, black Leontae in a bra and fishnet stockings does NOT count!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted my broads, where's YOURS?

And NO, black Leontae in a bra and fishnet stockings does NOT count!! 

U posted someone's broad , just weren't  ur's !!

:owned:

8 minutes ago, The One said:

U posted someone's broad , just weren't  ur's !!

:owned:

Come over and I'll introduce you to the dark-haired one.

The blonde is about 20 minutes away, but I don't know how that would go over, although I bet she would give anything to look like she did in those pics again!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Prove me wrong.  No way no how you have the balls to post proof of your TNW.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Come over and I'll introduce you to the dark-haired one.

The blonde is about 20 minutes away, but I don't know how that would go over, although I bet she would give anything to look like she did in those pics again!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

U got nothing !!!