Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

Women's world cup team's get beat by 15 yo boys.   Controversy is the only way the attention whores get the attention they need because their play doesn't.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Not just in America either.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm really sick of politics and race BS being brought into sports, I watch sports to get away from the crap. Plus this is absolutely embarrassing as they are representing the US of A!

There were a few sports that I use to like/follow. I haven’t done that in years because of this bs. 

Its hilarious now, you can’t even trust your eyes.  The media will tell you what you’re actually seeing.  So much for body cams putting an end to injustices. 🙄

Hold on folks…seems the George Floyd video may have been a little overblown.  If you’re a brain dead moron who can’t think for themselves, you clearly see the cop is trying to expel a chocking hazard by kneeling on his neck.  

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There were a few sports that I use to like/follow. I haven’t done that in years because of this bs. 

i stopped watching NBA after last summers black live matter court stickers,  fuck that shit.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The left have found a way to instill the important of their political agendas and messages in sports and basically all else.  And for those, this is heroic activism.  For the rest of us, it's just plain gross and embarrassing.

shut the fuck up you retarded backwards know nothing. the reason is simple, there are and have been too many racist pure white 14/88 wpwws like yourself around and also the fact that black people are not voluntarily americans. kill yourself

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

What a shameful display.  It used to be such an honor,  l kids would train and work for years for the honor of one day representing their country.  
Looks like a few have raised their kids right.  Should make them proud . Good for them. 

americans are retarded.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm really sick of politics and race BS being brought into sports, I watch sports to get away from the crap. Plus this is absolutely embarrassing as they are representing the US of A!

if you dont like it then be mad at america for stealing them from africa you retarded call of duty playing faggot. it's not like they wanted to be kidnapped 

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Typical pampers.  Race and/or freedom of speech was never brought up or even alluded to.  But when you got nothing you go to the rasssssiisssssttttt.....  

only a true braindead worthless degenerate fuck like yourself couldn't see the root problem is racist pure whites

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

only a true braindead worthless degenerate fuck like yourself couldn't see the root problem is racist pure whites

What's a pure white?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your all denying them of free speech you nit wits.

Don’t try so hard to be stupid.   Even you could see the issue here with the help of a cartoon. 

25 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up you retarded backwards know nothing. the reason is simple, there are and have been too many racist pure white 14/88 wpwws like yourself around and also the fact that black people are not voluntarily americans. kill yourself

My god!  Does your whine jug ever get empty?  What do you fill it with when it does?  :lmao:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m not denying them anything...I’m simply using my right of free speech to call them twats.

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who denied them?  Why are you so god damn stupid?

Now, why are you trying to deny others their free speech commenting on theirs?  You are a tasteless, hating, ignorant twat.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god!  Does your whine jug ever get empty?  What do you fill it with when it does?  :lmao:

Piss and vinegar probably 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Piss and vinegar probably 

I think vinegar is illegal to drink in the  now too.  Hell, piss prolly is by now also.  Can they get drunk on ditch water also?  Jesus!!!