Check your account email address ×

What a shameful display.  It used to be such an honor,  l kids would train and work for years for the honor of one day representing their country.  
Looks like a few have raised their kids right.  Should make them proud . Good for them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What a shameful display.  It used to be such an honor,  l kids would train and work for years for the honor of one day representing their country.  
Looks like a few have raised their kids right.  Should make them proud . Good for them. 

Apparently they pulled something similar very recently which is why this video was reposted....sad state of affairs.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently they pulled something similar very recently which is why this video was reposted....sad state of affairs.

It is.  
Regardless of what police have or haven’t done in this country.  No excuse.  Smoke a little pot and you’re booted off the team, but this is fine. 
we have completely lost site of what class is. 

• Like 2

The left have found a way to instill the important of their political agendas and messages in sports and basically all else.  And for those, this is heroic activism.  For the rest of us, it's just plain gross and embarrassing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The left have found a way to instill the important of their political agendas and messages in sports and basically all else.  And for those, this is heroic activism.  For the rest of us, it's just plain gross and embarrassing.

You seem racist there Mumbles.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You are the sure racist here.  It's because you just aren't very smart.  We get it.  Keep on keeping on you fucking squid brained loser.  :lol2:

I'm really sick of politics and race BS being brought into sports, I watch sports to get away from the crap. Plus this is absolutely embarrassing as they are representing the US of A!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm really sick of politics and race BS being brought into sports, I watch sports to get away from the crap. Plus this is absolutely embarrassing as they are representing the US of A!

I remember loving my monday morning ESPN recaps.  That ended years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Bingo...if this country is so fucking bad than why play on a team that represents it? 🤷🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo...if this country is so fucking bad than why play on a team that represents it? 🤷🏻

Exactly and take it's money they pay you, and take the clothes they give you, and the vehicles they hand you. Pompous little brats

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember loving my monday morning ESPN recaps.  That ended years ago.

Yup!

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Any opinion on the topic?? Think they look like a "bunch of government hating pricks"???

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It would seem this may be some hot and fresh virtue signaling.  Seemingly...supposedly...you know, maybe.

Idiots.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would seem this may be some hot and fresh virtue signaling.  Seemingly...supposedly...you know, maybe.

Idiots.

Racism and denying freedom of speech…..good boy Mumbles.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Typical pampers.  Race and/or freedom of speech was never brought up or even alluded to.  But when you got nothing you go to the rasssssiisssssttttt.....  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I didn't see anyone speak in the video?? If you employed people would you allow them to say or do anything they want while on the clock??

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Remember when you & Dr Pot would hang out and hate on the chinks? That was awesome. Now you both lecture the class on rayciss. 

I wonder what it must be like to be so stupid? 

Protesting your country , while voluntarily representing your country....is a level of dumb I can’t believe has been achieved. 

But here we are

• Like 3

The recent “controversy” may not be what it is being portrayed as by some bad faith outlets:

The U.S. women's national team and U.S. Soccer Federation, however, are now pushing back on claims that their players turned their backs on DuPré, contending that they were looking at different flags that stood in different directions.

"To be clear, no one turned their back on WWII Veteran Pete DuPré during tonight's anthem. Some USWNT players were simply looking at the flag on a pole in one end of the stadium. The players all love Pete, thanked him individually after the game and signed a ball for him," the U.S. Soccer Federation wrote in a tweet Monday night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/561660-us-womens-soccer-team-refutes-claims-that-members-turned-away%3Famp