Check your account email address ×

What is the lefts fascination with trannies

Really what is the need if there is a bathroom just across the hall and we all know you can use what ever bathroom you want to shit in now days depending on how butch or pretty you happen to be feeling pre shit 

• Sad 1

I’m more interested to know what their fascination is with Islam.

Its almost like they are all just hypocritical, imbecilic, lying children just finding things to have little hissy fits about constantly.….almost.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its almost like they are all just hypocritical, imbecilic, lying children just finding things to have little hissy fits about constantly.….almost.

Nailed it and reference MC for one of their programmed mindless followers

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

jT - why the fascination with trannys

jT - posts countless threads about trannys and cries all day long about it

Interesting enough I have two buddies who’s daughters are trans. The biggest reason they went that way is the brainwashing from the left that it’s normal.

It’s caused huge issues for both families. There have be suicide attempts, cutting, running away. So when I see the left pushing this stuff I think of all the trouble it’s caused close friends and their families 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Interesting enough I have two buddies who’s daughters are trans. The biggest reason they went that way is the brainwashing from the left that it’s normal.

It’s caused huge issues for both families. There have be suicide attempts, cutting, running away. So when I see the left pushing this stuff I think of all the trouble it’s caused close friends and their families 

Maybe if people just treated the kids better they wouldn’t feel this way. Gay people used to kill them selves all the time and now they are socially accepted and as happy as any group. 

You are the type of person that was constantly crying about the gays 50 years ago.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They're in a perpetual state of grievance, and looking for things to be wah wah wah about.  Contrarian twats.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're in a perpetual state of grievance, and looking for things to be wah wah wah about.  Contrarian twats.

WAR ON CHRISTMAS !!! 
WAR ON COPS !!!!

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP!!!!

LEAVE MY TRUMP ALONE!!! 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You said it best years ago...all Obama did was unite a coalition of grievance groups.  Now, they've grown to where they despise him also!  Their founder!  :lol: 

Whiney, snotty, disenfranchised, worthless twats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You said it best years ago...all Obama did was unite a coalition of grievance groups.  Now, they've grown to where they despise him also!  Their founder!  :lol: 

Whiney, snotty, disenfranchised, worthless twats.

No different that Trump voters. Perpetually aggrieved that the world is changing without them.

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe if people just treated the kids better they wouldn’t feel this way. Gay people used to kill them selves all the time and now they are socially accepted and as happy as any group. 

You are the type of person that was constantly crying about the gays 50 years ago.

Really?  Then what's all the constant crying for?  Attention and their zeal for celebrity treatment?  Yeah.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No different that Trump voters. Perpetually aggrieved that the world is changing without them.

Look, keep your TDS in check.  It's not about Trump.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Then what's all the constant crying for?  Attention and their zeal for celebrity treatment?  Yeah.

Look, keep your TDS in check.  It's not about Trump.

It’s about Trump supporters pointing fingers while perpetually crying. You’re here crying about those that are crying. You’re all a bunch of twats :lol:

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Round here it gets them rainbow painted crosswalks. :lol:

Oh, their celebrity wanton will never be quenched.  I like vaginas...and therefore...I am the enemy.  :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s about Trump supporters pointing fingers while perpetually crying. You’re here crying about those that are crying. You’re all a bunch of twats :lol:

You sure are full of whine lately.  Are you gay?  :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, their celebrity wanton will never be quenched.  I like vaginas...and therefore...I am the enemy.  :lol: 

You sure are full of whine lately.  Are you gay?  :lol:  

How in the fuck can you not read the title of this thread and make fun of jT?

I mean it makes sense to you I’m sure because you’re both basically the same person but ....I mean those of us with brains point and laugh.

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The thing is, even after surgery/hormone therapy/etc, there is still all that stuff going on.

Is it how people are treating them, or the individuals perception, or something else?

Gender dysphoria is a hell of a thing.  I know I certainly don't have the right answer.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck can you not read the title of this thread and make fun of jT?

I mean it makes sense to you I’m sure because you’re both basically the same person but ....I mean those of us with brains point and laugh.

What's the problem with the question?  I wonder also.  It's weird.  We all have the same rights.  We all don't get to be "socially accepted".  Pushing for that creates divide.  Respect isn't forced, it's earned.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You know nothing about me or my friends situation. No one was trying to normalize gay people or even talked about gay people 50 years ago. As I’ve openly admitted on this forum my mom is gay. I’m 100% okay with gay or trans. My issue is with government pushing it down our throats. It’s not the governments job to try to make people feel any kind of way about it and the left lies in the process of doing it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The thing is, even after surgery/hormone therapy/etc, there is still all that stuff going on.

Is it how people are treating them, or the individuals perception, or something else?

Gender dysphoria is a hell of a thing.  I know I certainly don't have the right answer.

No one is treating them any kind of way. The left only cares about trans people because it’s another fringe group they can pretend to care about. It’s about dividing no more no less. Look at the black community. For 65 years blacks have been being told the left is their friend and for 65 years the left has done zero to advance the black community 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You know nothing about me or my friends situation. No one was trying to normalize gay people or even talked about gay people 50 years ago. As I’ve openly admitted on this forum my mom is gay. I’m 100% okay with gay or trans. My issue is with government pushing it down our throats. It’s not the governments job to try to make people feel any kind of way about it and the left lies in the process of doing it. 

Yes ....50 years ago people like you treated gay people like you treat trans people today. The reason they want acceptance is so they can quit being mistreated by Neanderthal asshole like yourself 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes ....50 years ago people like you treated gay people like you treat trans people today. The reason they want acceptance is so they can quit being mistreated by Neanderthal asshole like yourself 

Says the guy who uses the word faggot 10,000 times a year on here.   That's fucking rich dude. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2