Check your account email address ×

What is the lefts fascination with trannies

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes ....50 years ago people like you treated gay people like you treat trans people today. The reason they want acceptance is so they can quit being mistreated by Neanderthal asshole like yourself 

People like me? What are you talking about? Again you know nothing about me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Says the guy who uses the word faggot 10,000 times a year on here.   That's fucking rich dude. :lmao:

Quit being a fucking faggot dude

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tranny's or whatever is the proper term makes up about 3 tenths of one percent of the population.   The majority are young that eventually change back to going by their sex at birth.   40% try and commit suicide.   Its a mental disorder.  Even the medical community for the most part agrees.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The fascination starts with you starting a thread about it.

Don’t quote me on anything you’re a cunt and I don’t respond to cunts

• Like 1

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Quit being a fucking faggot dude

Kinda like the N word for Black people right Benny?....Gay faggots like you get to use it but if anyone else just questions the LGBTQ Mafia's agenda its Der TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP , Der yOu opPreSsing Gays, dEr doNt taLk aBout Biden sniffing Kids!  What a fucking retard you are.

Nobody gives a fuck, you wanna be trans or gay thats great ...but the problem is they are pushing it hard to the youth in school, media and culture. If you cannot see that you either are too stupid, dont care,  or dont even have young kids so you will never get it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Ive seen it firsthand. I got a 15 year old family member that was always a typical little girl growing up. In the past few years we watched her slowly get more and more radical with her social media justice bullshit. Then this past year school was shut down and she came out as non binary.....now months later "she" is trans and DEMANDS the whole family to call her Him and a Boys name. That isnt someone with an identity crisis ... that is from Social Media Grooming plain and simple. Its the new cool thing for these kids its nuts. 

Got a 20 something Cousin who is Gay although he always seemed feminine growing up but now he literally is writing books about LGBTQ crap and He constantly pushes his radical political views and Gay shit on everyone online. And guess what , he wants to be a teacher 😒

My Buddy now has his 9 year old daughter  claiming she is Gay and made Him put a Pride flag up 😒

I do blame the Parents 100% also ...no balls anymore, no structure.

Thankfully my Wife and I are on the same page with how we wanna raise our kids. But its also tough when the school district talks to your 10 year old in health class about Pride/LGBTQ without any consent from the parents. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m more interested to know what their fascination is with Islam.

Its almost like they are all just hypocritical, imbecilic, lying children just finding things to have little hissy fits about constantly.….almost.

47EEB6D5-6709-40DF-9217-2F2E82BC7486.gif

55 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Kinda like the N word for Black people right Benny?....Gay faggots like you get to use it but if anyone else just questions the LGBTQ Mafia's agenda its Der TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP , Der yOu opPreSsing Gays, dEr doNt taLk aBout Biden sniffing Kids!  What a fucking retard you are.

Nobody gives a fuck, you wanna be trans or gay thats great ...but the problem is they are pushing it hard to the youth in school, media and culture. If you cannot see that you either are too stupid, dont care,  or dont even have young kids so you will never get it. 

Whatever you say you pillow biting fucking cuck....you’re a half a man with half a brain and we all see it. Dumbass piece of fucking shit getting rag dolled all day anywhere you slink into :lol: 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor little evil queef is TRIGGERED :lol:

500 words of projection every post that no one read :lol:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Except you read it ...Dumbfuck 

Keep defending Gays and Pedos butt boy Ben all while getting triggered and yelling faggot 20 times as you dream about being in the Living room with Old Man Biden. You Guys can fondle eachother while you spazz out about Trump. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Ive seen it firsthand. I got a 15 year old family member that was always a typical little girl growing up. In the past few years we watched her slowly get more and more radical with her social media justice bullshit. Then this past year school was shut down and she came out as non binary.....now months later "she" is trans and DEMANDS the whole family to call her Him and a Boys name. That isnt someone with an identity crisis ... that is from Social Media Grooming plain and simple. Its the new cool thing for these kids its nuts. 

Got a 20 something Cousin who is Gay although he always seemed feminine growing up but now he literally is writing books about LGBTQ crap and He constantly pushes his radical political views and Gay shit on everyone online. And guess what , he wants to be a teacher 😒

My Buddy now has his 9 year old daughter  claiming she is Gay and made Him put a Pride flag up 😒

I do blame the Parents 100% also ...no balls anymore, no structure.

Thankfully my Wife and I are on the same page with how we wanna raise our kids. But its also tough when the school district talks to your 10 year old in health class about Pride/LGBTQ without any consent from the parents. 

This is my point. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Except you read it ...Dumbfuck 

Keep defending Gays and Pedos butt boy Ben all while getting triggered and yelling faggot 20 times as you dream about being in the Living room with Old Man Biden. You Guys can fondle eachother while you spazz out about Trump. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He does this on every topic he’s the freedom sledder hypocrite 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

500 words of projection every post that no one read :lol:

257 words looks like butt Boy Benjamin guess thats your limit....Geez I thought You had 50 higher IQ points than me? Paragraphs scare you?  Whats the matter cant read more than a few sentences before your mind drifts off in RAGE about how much your life Sucks? 

What really happened is you just GOT ANGRY because you got ratioed on a site you have 6k posts on and ive only been on a few months. All that time and effort to make yourself feel cool and where did it get you? What a little CUCK bitch🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He does this on every topic he’s the freedom sledder hypocrite 

I see that. He is obviously a harmless little bitch. He's got me rolling 🤣🤣🤣

I say triggered he says triggered,  i say cuck he says cuck. Feels like im back in middle school with this little queer. 

I was trying to stay on topic crips sake oh well LOL. 

Edited by EvilBird

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whatever you say you pillow biting fucking cuck....you’re a half a man with half a brain and we all see it. Dumbass piece of fucking shit getting rag dolled all day anywhere you slink into :lol: 

Triggered. Lol. 

• Thanks 1

Liberals are quite unintelligent and have low self esteem. They like to interject themselves onto the suffering of people who lived 100 years ago as a means of trying to look good around their peers without actually doing anything