Check your account email address ×

Rumsfeld Dead. Rest in Piss you POS.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He did get aspartame approved even though it has caused cancer in every animal it was ever tested in . But no aspartame no diet dew . No diet dew no reason to live lol

Yep

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Hell gained another demon today.

Hope you burn for eternity you piece of shit. Shoulda took Cheney with you. 

He's the bastid that got us into 20 years of loss in the Middle East. Guy was a real bastid. 

We've spent TRILLIONS over there, and we've lost many soldiers. All for what!!!! 

Rumsfeld …

On March 30, 2003, 11 days into the war, Rumsfeld was asked in an ABC News interview if he was surprised that American forces had not yet found any weapons of mass destruction.

"Not at all," Rumsfeld said, according to an official Pentagon transcript. "The area in the south and the west and the north that coalition forces control is substantial. It happens not to be the area where weapons of mass destruction were dispersed. We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

https://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/Rumsfeld-denies-making-claims-Iraq-had-WMDs-1202942.php

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

He did get aspartame approved even though it has caused cancer in every animal it was ever tested in . But no aspartame no diet dew . No diet dew no reason to live lol

Well heck I just read all about that. Who knew that governments could be so easily corrupted when government is so good and pure 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's the bastid that got us into 20 years of loss in the Middle East. Guy was a real bastid. 

We've spent TRILLIONS over there, and we've lost many soldiers. All for what!!!! 

No that was Clinton for being a fucking pussy and not going after and assassinating Osama after the ss Cole when the guy was regualy doing interviews with CNN and the BBC.  

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

some here will still claim he was just another American hero :snack:  

Politician and according to 1 poster on this thread govenment is great and we should all be thankful for them 

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No that was Clinton for being a fucking pussy and not going after and assassinating Osama after the ss Cole when the guy was regualy doing interviews with CNN and the BBC.  

See, when the president is not a cop or military man, they don't recognize an ENEMY and kill it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Haha...FFS that is just beyond stupid.🤣

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...FFS that is just beyond stupid.🤣

So after the  ss Cole bombing Osama was not giving multiple interviews on multiple news channels taking credit for it promising more?  Funny because I remember watching one asking why in the fuck is tge Cia not in the back room waiting to smoke this pos ?  I remember the whole event vividly because my partner at the time had his leg blown off in the bombing so I was following pretty close.  But yeah the closed aspirin factory that was enough payback . 

So Jimmy if we would have smoked Osama back then what do you think the chances are someone else would have stood up and funded and thought up the shit show that followed ? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So after the  ss Cole bombing Osama was not giving multiple interviews on multiple news channels taking credit for it promising more?  Funny because I remember watching one asking why in the fuck is tge Cia not in the back room waiting to smoke this pos ?  I remember the whole event vividly because my partner at the time had his leg blown off in the bombing so I was following pretty close.  But yeah the closed aspirin factory that was enough payback . 

So Jimmy if we would have smoked Osama back then what do you think the chances are someone else would have stood up and funded and thought up the shit show that followed ? 

Bin Laden was a patsy. Everyone knows that 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

And we wonder why this country is fucked. 

Clintons

Bushes

Obamas

Trumps

Bidens 

All of them CAN NOT suck enough. 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

And we wonder why this country is fucked. 

Clintons

Bushes

Obamas

Trumps

Bidens 

All of them CAN NOT suck enough. 

Dwight David Eisenhower ain't walking thru the door anytime soon.