Rumsfeld Dead. Rest in Piss you POS.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...FFS that is just beyond stupid.🤣

So aren’t all you revisionist sock puppet twat foreign policy experts.  :lol:  

burn in hellllllll.   :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So aren’t all you revisionist sock puppet twat foreign policy experts.  :lol:  

burn in hellllllll.   :lol: 

I see you’ve shifted from THERE WAS WMDS AND MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER SAYS SO!!!!!

to

THEY MEANT WELL EVEN IF IT DIDNT GO PERFECT!!!!!

Fucking moron lol

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I see you’ve shifted from THERE WAS WMDS AND MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER SAYS SO!!!!!

to

THEY MEANT WELL EVEN IF IT DIDNT GO PERFECT!!!!!

Fucking moron lol

Get it all out you hate filled moron. :lol:  And it was several Army Rangers that I talk to myself not my friends daughter

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get it all out you hate filled moron. :lol:  And it was several Army Rangers that I talk to myself not my friends daughter

I hate people that directly conspired to rob trillions from us and kill a million innocent people. And I almost hate people so fucking retarded that they’d defend those actions 2 decades later after the whole truth has been exposed just as much. You are a dumbfuck. 

Edited by f7ben

18 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Dwight David Eisenhower ain't walking thru the door anytime soon.

best republican president of the post WW2 era.    Even if its just because he recognized and warned us about the MIC

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate people that directly conspired to rob trillions from us and kill a million innocent people. And I almost hate people so fucking retarded that they’d defend those actions 2 decades later after the whole truth has been exposed just as much. You are a dumbfuck. 

No one here has proven their stupidity and frustration with life more than you Cletus.  You got a lot of pent up anger, that we can only surmise is a result of your station in life.  Stick to things you know, which is about a quarter of what you think you know. :lol:  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one here has proven their stupidity and frustration with life more than you Cletus.  You got a lot of pent up anger, that we can only surmise is a result of your station in life.  Stick to things you know, which is about a quarter of what you think you know. :lol:  

He makes me smile because I can appreciate his wit and clever insults as he puts the hammer down and spits out his window at others.  Gonna take a commercial pressure wash to clean up the rear of his vehicle.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Love this...it’s Clinton’s fault that he didn’t somehow kill Bin Laden so W, Cheney and Rummy had to invade Iraq while ignoring the real perpetrators...The Saudis.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Love this...it’s Clinton’s fault that he didn’t somehow kill Bin Laden so W, Cheney and Rummy had to invade Iraq while ignoring the real perpetrators...The Saudis.🤣

What intelligence did the Clinton admin have concerning Osama? He and his cronies had declared a Fatwa against the infidels previously. They must have seen him as a threat seeing how they lobbed 13 missiles at him.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Bin Laden was a patsy. Everyone knows that 

So hecwas nat taking credit for tge SS Cole then ? He was not taking credit for the twin towers ? He was not funding and backing the people who hijacked the planes ? Really this is what you are attempting to sell ? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again why did we not take him our after tge Cole? Why do we even have a Cia if we won't use them for what they are good for .? And who flipped the bills for the Saudi hijackers? And for the first wtc bombing ? 

And where exactly was osoma from ? And why was a millionaire from Saudi living in a 3 world shithole for years ? Just keeping it real in the vacation meca of Afghanistan ha? 

You really think if the Cia had smoked him after the Cole shit would have been the same? 

Edited by Ez ryder