Check your account email address ×

Remember when Neal said.....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:

Where is Neal anyway?  Being wrong constantly is no reason to stop coming by and visiting!

Yah....you and MC are still here!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....you and MC are still here!!!

You not being able to see the clear difference speaks to your intelligent quotient.  Actually, when our thoughts align, I actually go back and rethink and research to make sure I’m not wrong.  I am not…I have come to the conclusion you just get lucky sometimes.  :lol2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

You not being able to see the clear difference speaks to your intelligent quotient.  Actually, when our thoughts align, I actually go back and rethink and research to make sure I’m not wrong.  I am not…I have come to the conclusion you just get lucky sometimes.  :lol2:

I see clear differences between you and MC , you are much more determined to be wrong than he is :lol: he just can’t help it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Is this thread about the news of vast majority of deaths from the Delta Variant in England comes from the group that has been fully vaccinated?

It’s starting to become obvious that the vaccines have massive side effects and they aren’t very effective at anything other than maybe preventing death amongst people who are 200 years old anyways

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He also said the vaccine would provide way better immunity than the bodies own immune system could 

:lol: :lol: what an idiot 

Wtf really lol

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s starting to become obvious that the vaccines have massive side effects and they aren’t very effective at anything other than maybe preventing death amongst people who are 200 years old anyways

Yeah so might as well force it on kids right 

This delta variant thing is all BS much like the original covid strain. In 1919.1920 Spanish flu outbreak 5% of the world population died. Last year the world population added 1.5 percent. During the Spanish flu outbreak just as many 20 year olds died as elderly. The average age of death for covid is 78.6 years old. 

This is never going away now. The government has figured out a way to control tje world population. Things like terrorism and climate change didn’t work. They fear mongered that shit for 30 Years and it was ignored for the most part.  They ran a Chinese propaganda campaign for three weeks on covid and the vast majority on this site gave up their freedom overnight 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sat menerds dropped 2x4x8 from 13.86 to 8.87.  Only about 5 bucks to go to reality plywood still fucked 

$7.73 in Burnsville.  Plus you get the 11% off. 

I bet you have a stack of rebate cards with Menards perpetual 11% off sale.  I know @X2700 does!

image.thumb.png.4681837146c1f038263fb6c3bfe4d6cc.png