Check your account email address ×

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

• 1 year later...

I’m still on there and post regularly. How? Because I’m not a fucking retard like some of the loud mouth dipshits on this forum. I think it’s hilarious to read posts on here that those same fucktards are still pissing and moaning about being banned. 

There is so little traffic on this site that you actually post about things that happened on HCS or Facebook. That’s so sad and pathetic. 

46 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m still on there and post regularly. How? Because I’m not a fucking retard like some of the loud mouth dipshits on this forum. I think it’s hilarious to read posts on here that those same fucktards are still pissing and moaning about being banned. 

There is so little traffic on this site that you actually post about things that happened on HCS or Facebook. That’s so sad and pathetic. 

And you are posting about others posting about hcs or Facebook.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

We also post about your cool Iron Douche race ... and Polaris Sprint sleds ... and how real it is to think 136"/137" sleds can BRIDGE BUMPS!!  

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You don't own a sled even....why are you on either?  440, lol

It’s obvious that you don’t own a sled. Where is the proof?

This is the only sled forum I ever seen where no one post riding photos. Bunch of non sled owning retards. It should be called Freefrom Sledder.

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

This is the only sled forum I ever seen where no one post riding photos. Bunch of non sled owning retards. It should be called Freefrom Sledder.

So you're saying if you don't post a riding photo, you don't own a sled.  

Screenshot_20220108-193143.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mnstang said:

And you are posting about others posting about hcs or Facebook.

nice job, you landed right in the bottom of the mogul 

11 hours ago, AK440 said:

there's a 30 page thread of pictures ... do you require more to consider legitimacy?  

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/35671-post-a-picture/

just the other day you also said you couldn't post a picture here, yet there's a picture of an ext ? 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, AK440 said:

this is probably a better place for many of us, rather than the site with overly sensitive vaginas and crooked tampons.  

make a post on HCS today and post a link to it here if you still have an active account there.  ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is probably a better place for many of us, rather than the site with overly sensitive vaginas and crooked tampons.  

make a post on HCS today and post a link to it here if you still have an active account there.  ;)

So much nope. I don’t need the crybaby bitches like Shitbird on this garbage forum ratting me out to Pitgrunt or Steve 1234 and getting me banned. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, AK440 said:

Go back to HCS and suck some dick, HOMO!

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, AK440 said:

So much nope. I don’t need the crybaby bitches like Shitbird on this garbage forum ratting me out to Pitgrunt or Steve 1234 and getting me banned. 

Ratting You out? About what? :lolz:

Dude stop being paranoid I give no fucks about HCS.  And dont like the mods either. 

You are just a big pussy and wont say who you are. :lol:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Go back to HCS and suck some dick, HOMO!

Bruh…. Everyone knows that being a homo and owning a Ski-Doo go hand in hand, or as you like to think, go together like a dick in a butthole. 

56 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ratting You out? About what? :lolz:

Dude stop being paranoid I give no fucks about HCS.  And dont like the mods either. 

You are just a big pussy and wont say who you are. :lol:

You seem to spend an awful lot of time there lately. 

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Bruh…. Everyone knows that being a homo and owning a Ski-Doo go hand in hand, or as you like to think, go together like a dick in a butthole. 

You seem to spend an awful lot of time there lately. 

You think because you have a Doo that everyone else is a knob gobbler too?

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I believe it's yours only because it has the whoop bridging long track.

Still talking shit about your bump riding ability? That’s laughable. Show us the video again of you slamming into each hole on the 120 sno-x track in your bitchwanger class.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You think because you have a Doo that everyone else is a knob gobbler too?

You have a Doo. Case closed.

27 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Still talking shit about your bump riding ability? That’s laughable. Show us the video again of you slamming into each hole on the 120 sno-x track in your bitchwanger class.

You have a Doo. Case closed.

Not so much my ability but your inability.