Check your account email address ×

This is just perfect lol

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Yep.  Definately no where near enough psychiatrists to treat the numbers of fuck'd up mental cases in this country.

As crime gets worse, people on the edge will see it as an alternative................therefore more crime, violence and craziness. 

The more we see it on the media, the more it becomes an option.

Without any doubt in my mind, black America is out to kill cops. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bootlicking cop loving retard risks his life to save the cops and kills the bad guy. Cops bust through the door guns blazing and shoot his ass :lol: 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-man-shot-colorado-gunman-231447389.html

fuck cops

You are one fucked up individual.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Problem is when you see guys holding up a store you pull out your barney fife and shoot the bad guys the cops shoot you thinkin your one of the bad guys.

Says the Guy who has never been a Cop or would never have the balls as a Citizen to pull a Gun on a "Bad Guy" 😒

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Says the Guy who has never been a Cop or would never have the balls as a Citizen to pull a Gun on a "Bad Guy" 😒

Right on motherfucker show those big balls and get your dumbass shot and killed by a cop!!!!😂👊🏻👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Problem is when you see guys holding up a store you pull out your barney fife and shoot the bad guys the cops shoot you thinkin your one of the bad guys.

Yeah the citizens with concealed carrys (like Ben) should just let some lunatic shoot innocent people and do nothing.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right on motherfucker show those big balls and get your dumbass shot and killed by a cop!!!!😂👊🏻👍🏿

I got Cops in my family ...I aint getting shot I understand law enforcement.  And whats the Black thumbs up for Al ?...Lily white boomer from bumbfuck MI trying to be PC?  😂😂😂

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Says the Trump Moe Ron.

Great comeback you old bag of shit 👏 

All you got is TDS comebacks ...get help😂😂😂

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I got Cops in my family ...I aint getting shot I understand law enforcement.  And whats the Black thumbs up for Al ?...Lily white boomer from bumbfuck MI trying to be PC?  😂😂😂

Well you’re not a cop and have never pulled a piece and played hero so there’s that. Also I’m not a boomer and the thumbs up emoji on my ipad is black for some reason...interesting that it triggers you though.

Now anything else you want to be wrong about?🤷🏻👍🏼

The one on my phone is white...hopefully it’s more comfortable for you.🤣

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you’re not a cop and have never pulled a piece and played hero so there’s that. Also I’m not a boomer and the thumbs up emoji on my ipad is black for some reason...interesting that it triggers you though.

Now anything else you want to be wrong about?🤷🏻👍🏼

The one on my phone is white...hopefully it’s more comfortable for you.🤣

I never claimed to be a Cop or a hero.....But I also didn't claim that Cops will just shoot you like retard Maine Cat and you said. That was the point that went way over both you special boys heads 😂😂 

The Ipad has ANY color thumbs up but you decide to use the black one to try to be Mr cool and woke Liberal like usual.  Just like when you had the Wu Tang avatar and couldn't name one song. 😂😂. You are right on the edge of a boomer dude,  so to me you are still a boomer 😂😂

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

58 posts go back to HCS kid.

Nope ...I will easily get banned again if I say the wrong word so im all done there..

So better get use to me ripping liberal sniffy pedo Joey Biden loving fags like you on here instead 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nope ...I will easily get banned again if I say the wrong word so im all done there..

So better get use to me ripping liberal sniffy pedo Joey Biden loving fags like you on here instead 😂👍

And ignoring the thread topic. Just jump all over a members opinion.
Another fucking moron from the baby cage.