Check your account email address ×

This is just perfect lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I never claimed to be a Cop or a hero.....But I also didn't claim that Cops will just shoot you like retard Maine Cat and you said. That was the point that went way over both you special boys heads 😂😂 

The Ipad has ANY color thumbs up but you decide to use the black one to try to be Mr cool and woke Liberal like usual.  Just like when you had the Wu Tang avatar and couldn't name one song. 😂😂. You are right on the edge of a boomer dude,  so to me you are still a boomer 😂😂

FFS I am none of those things but you keep digging into the black thumbs up...there just has to be something there! As for the WuTang/Ric Flair avatar it was funny but clearly anything involving the color black triggers you....very telling.🤷🏻

This is funny...you’re a turd.💩

D046A970-CEAF-4321-A5D4-8FBD93241990.jpeg.6cbdf4d047ebd798c72a4f9aba22b53b.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And ignoring the thread topic. Just jump all over a members opinion.
Another fucking moron from the baby cage.

Thread topic is a Cop killing a Hero tho? 🤷‍♂️

Yup Mainecat all your opinions suck . 

My first post triggered you because it was true.

So now everyone in America should just sit back like cowards and not try to save innocent lives because the Cops "might" shoot you instead ? Pathetic. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS I am none of those things but you keep digging into the black thumbs up...there just has to be something there! As for the WuTang/Ric Flair avatar it was funny but clearly anything involving the color black triggers you....very telling.🤷🏻

This is funny...you’re a turd.💩

D046A970-CEAF-4321-A5D4-8FBD93241990.jpeg.6cbdf4d047ebd798c72a4f9aba22b53b.jpeg

You keep digging for some racial meaning like a typical libtard. Dude I dont need to pretend to have Black friends I actually have them. And I grew up listening to Wu Tang. Guys like you are posers and its annoying and funny at same time. 😂

Onward. 

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You keep digging for some racial meaning like a typical libtard. Dude I dont need to pretend to have Black friends I actually have them. And I grew up listening to Wu Tang. Guys like you are posers and its annoying and funny at same time. 😂

Onward. 

Oh there it is racist 101…..”I have black friends”

Jim is now a “libtard” …lol

Edited by Mainecat

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Onward. 

You know nothing about me or how I grew up and you’re the one that keeps bringing up the race thing.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup to Boomers like you it is. But when your High School was over 50% AA like mine was its not that hard to have Black friends. But I dont expect a Lilly white Liberal from Maine or NH or wherever you are from to understand that. 

Yeah Jim claims he isnt a liberal yet 99% of his CE posts here and on HCS for years sure seem like he follows the liberal agenda to a T. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yep...same old playbook with all of these clowns...it plays well here and at HCS (well it used to when it was allowed)🤣

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know nothing about me or how I grew up and you’re the one that keeps bringing up the race thing.🤷🏻

I know I know you had a black roomate in college I remember 😂

Race is here pushed in our faces at every waking moment if you haven't noticed. The Democrat’s are making sure of that. I just find it funny when a white dude uses a black emoji constantly.  Makes ya wonder🤷‍♂️😂

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup to Boomers like you it is. But when your High School was over 50% AA like mine was its not that hard to have Black friends. But I dont expect a Lilly white Liberal from Maine or NH or wherever you are from to understand that. 

Yeah Jim claims he isnt a liberal yet 99% of his CE posts here and on HCS for years sure seem like he follows the liberal agenda to a T. 🤷‍♂️ 

You brought up race. Calling me Lilly white sure outs you as a true racist. I have given you enough of my time.

Just for you Turd Ferguson and I was listening to Chuck Berry, Little Richard, The Ohio Players, Rick James when you were still swimming around the sack...hell I used to listen to the Ink Spots with my grandpa so run along now Opie.🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You brought up race. Calling me Lilly white sure outs you as a true racist. I have given you enough of my time.

Yup I am a racist against Liberal Lilly White Guys who love Sniffy Joe and have full blown TDS. 

Hilarious you Guys think just because you listened to some Black musicians/artists you are suddenly down with the Brothers 😂😂😂 ✊🏿 Typical Democrat voters. 

53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup I am a racist against Liberal Lilly White Guys who love Sniffy Joe and have full blown TDS. 

Hilarious you Guys think just because you listened to some Black musicians/artists you are suddenly down with the Brothers 😂😂😂 ✊🏿 Typical Democrat voters. 

Ok I said I was done but I have one question….it’s a yes or no….very simple.

Did Trump win the last election?

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

As crime gets worse, people on the edge will see it as an alternative................therefore more crime, violence and craziness. 

The more we see it on the media, the more it becomes an option.

Without any doubt in my mind, black America is out to kill cops. 

Check this out :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Ok I said I was done but I have one question….it’s a yes or no….very simple.

Did Trump win the last election?

Does Biden sniff and grope kids ? Same answer. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Where did I say or imply that I was “down with the brothers”....you’re the one that brought it up and created the narrative.😂

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where did I say or imply that I was “down with the brothers”....you’re the one that brought it up and created the narrative.😂

Ok Al 👌

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I've said for years...................this can never be fixed.   

You are correct.

Now they are even more emboldened due to Blm & they know cops don't want to get involved with them. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I honestly can't believe the state of politics, and the deadly racial animus in America today.

Maybe it's just me. :dunno:

It's not you. Our country going down the shitter faster each day ...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

58 posts go back to HCS kid.

Excuse me... where did you emigrate to FS from?

What is it about you fucking liberals always wanting to change history? I consistently hear about HCS and blah blah blah... we all came from there, the senior members anyway.

Next thing you know.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Does Biden sniff and grope kids ? Same answer. 

Kill yourself you dumbass faggot ass retarded pile of pillow biting cocksucking retardation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1