Check your account email address ×

This is just perfect lol

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you dumbass faggot ass retarded pile of pillow biting cocksucking retardation 

Did you have a bad weekend Ben?? 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IDK…I just enjoy watching Pouty and MC team up in these threads and Pew, Pew their SJW spitballs.

:lol:

I dunno...

Mainecat has reached the point where all he is doing is posting shit he does or doesn't believe just to get panties bunched. Some still fall for it, I see it for what it is; all out trolling. It's why I don't bother with him.

Pouts? Probably the only person on the boards whom we have no real proof he is an actual person... :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I dunno...

Mainecat has reached the point where all he is doing is posting shit he does or doesn't believe just to get panties bunched. Some still fall for it, I see it for what it is; all out trolling. It's why I don't bother with him.

Pouts? Probably the only person on the boards whom we have no real proof he is an actual person... :lol:

MC believes.  He’s just that ignorant.

Are you saying pouts is a virtual entity….or some type of robot?  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ever see him and anyone else in the same room?

4 hours ago, Snake said:

I dunno...

Snacks and Biden are both aliens.

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you dumbass faggot ass retarded pile of pillow biting cocksucking retardation 

Damn getting really angry defending a sick old senile disgusting fuck that has clearly sniffs and gropes kids and women at every second....thats the shit you into also ? A ugly pervert predator as well?  Struck a nerve maybe bitch? 

My life is peaches Dude . But I can see you are a sick angry individual like most Democrat Biden faggot voters. What a bitch 🤣🤣🤣🖕

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Snake said:

I dunno...

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Ever see him and anyone else in the same room?

7 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Snacks and Biden are both aliens.

99C88E2F-594C-4FBA-B99A-2B492F50230E.jpeg.ab5325527e2661dec83da320879182c4.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Damn getting really angry defending a sick old senile disgusting fuck that has clearly sniffs and gropes kids and women at every second....thats the shit you into also ? A ugly pervert predator as well?  Struck a nerve maybe bitch? 

My life is peaches Dude . But I can see you are a sick angry individual like most Democrat Biden faggot voters. What a bitch 🤣🤣🤣🖕

Where did I defend anything you illiterate fucking moron? Are you fucking actually retarded? 

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where did I defend anything you illiterate fucking moron? Are you fucking actually retarded? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im retarded? Go back a page you stupid cunt. 

You quoted a post where I called Biden a Pedo and a sniffer then You proceeded to spiral and lash out at me you stupid fucking cuck faggot ugly rainbow flag waving worthless sack of shit. 

Careful what you quote and decide to get mad at next time pedo boy or you will continue to expose yourself. 🤦‍♂️🖕😂

Screenshot_20210629-202320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

you stupid fucking cuck faggot ugly rainbow flag waving worthless sack of shit. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

you illiterate fucking moron? Are you fucking actually retarded? 

This is a 10-9 round for @EvilBird. @f7ben you're gonna have to pick it up bud :boxing:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

This is a 10-9 round for @EvilBird. @f7ben you're gonna have to pick it up bud :boxing:

MC jumps in to help Benny in the ring but, tripped over the bottom rope and “pantsed” him instead…just before vomiting on his shoes in his zeal for idiocy.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im retarded? Go back a page you stupid cunt. 

You quoted a post where I called Biden a Pedo and a sniffer then You proceeded to spiral and lash out at me you stupid fucking cuck faggot ugly rainbow flag waving worthless sack of shit. 

Careful what you quote and decide to get mad at next time pedo boy or you will continue to expose yourself. 🤦‍♂️🖕😂

Screenshot_20210629-202320_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have a tough choice slitting your faggot throat or Biden’s if you were both in my living room. He’s a senile old man but you are worthless faggot ass retard. I’d probably just kill you both with my bare hands. Dumbass fucking 73er faggot

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MC jumps in to help Benny in the ring but, tripped over the bottom rope and “pantsed” him instead…just before vomiting on his shoes in his zeal for idiocy.

:lmao:

C8CD203A-2398-44A3-8DA4-2236158F1196.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have a tough choice slitting your faggot throat or Biden’s if you were both in my living room. He’s a senile old man but you are worthless faggot ass retard. I’d probably just kill you both with my bare hands. Dumbass fucking 73er faggot

You couldn't and wouldn't do a god damn thing to me you weak needle dick panties wearing cuck faggot bitch made sack of puke. 

Keep dreaming of having a set of balls to actually do something worthwhile in your pathetic life homo. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You couldn't and wouldn't do a god damn thing to me you weak needle dick panties wearing cuck faggot bitch made sack of puke. 

Keep dreaming of having a set of balls to actually do something worthwhile in your pathetic life homo. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ooooofffff right to the beak ,,,, Bennie's against the cage,,,knees wobbling.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ooooofffff right to the beak ,,,, Bennies against the cage,,,knees wobbling.

How the fuck are you even still here after taking the shit kicking you did from Frankie. Fucking moron

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I would beat you like a fucking stray dog you half man faggot. I’m twice your size and have 50 Iq points on you. Dumbass cunt. Go back to hcs with the rest of the fucking mindless retards 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

How the fuck are you even still here after taking the shit kicking you did from Frankie. Fucking moron

Bet you would want Biden in your living room you cock loving cum guzzling liberal faggot butt boy.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Bet you would want Biden in your living room you cock loving cum guzzling liberal faggot butt boy.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Dumb as fuck.....like Racer level dumb

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is that why Frankie told me he has respect for me now and won't bother me via PM and then disappeared ??? 

Don't worry bout me Ben ,,you got your hands full with this relatively new competitor from HCS !!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!1111 You're down 2 rounds now,,,,brutal