Check your account email address ×

This is just perfect lol

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would beat you like a fucking stray dog you half man faggot. I’m twice your size and have 50 Iq points on you. Dumbass cunt. Go back to hcs with the rest of the fucking mindless retards 

Twice my size ? LOL so you 12+ feet tall and 500lbs + then ?

What a pathetic fat keyboard faggot. Talking about how big he is what are we 14? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

What a pathetic fat keyboard faggot. Talking about how big he is what are we 14? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂

6’ 250 :lol: fucking fat ass 

probably round as fuck and soft like a saggy tit old lady. I’ll bet youre in sales and have a Harley :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that why Frankie told me he has respect for me now and won't bother me via PM and then disappeared ??? 

Don't worry bout me Ben ,,you got your hands full with this relatively new competitor from HCS !!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!1111 You're down 2 rounds now,,,,brutal

You’re a mindless crying ass little bitch who doesn’t know shit about anything 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would beat you like a fucking stray dog you half man faggot. I’m twice your size and have 50 Iq points on you. Dumbass cunt. Go back to hcs with the rest of the fucking mindless retards 

Much better round!!!! Needs some new moves though.:lol:I'll give ya round 3

Ruh -roh Evilbird comes out throwing haymakers!!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

6’ 250 :lol: fucking fat ass 

probably round as fuck and soft like a saggy tit old lady. I’ll bet your in sales and have a Harley :lol: 

6'2 225 but dont worry Benjamin...you are "twice my size and 50 IQ points" 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a fucking special boy homo . 

Edited by EvilBird

You’re a mindless crying ass little bitch who doesn’t know shit about anything 

:lol: How long did you leave after the clutching thread????:lol: See,,you're way more fun than Frankie,,,just as dumb but more entertaining fer sure :thumbsup:

Dont worry Benjamin...you are "twice my size and 50 IQ points" 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a fucking special boy homo . 

EVERYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE ME IS A LIBERAL DERRRRRRRR

• Haha 1

Just now, HSR said:

:lol: How long did you leave after the clutching thread????:lol: See,,you're way more fun than Frankie,,,just as dumb but more entertaining fer sure :thumbsup:

Ahhh , I beat your fucking ass with the clutching thread for a year you moron. You were 100% wrong and got made to look like a retard.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

EVERYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE ME IS A LIBERAL DERRRRRRRR

Well you like to defend Joey Biden being a sniffy pedo and apparently want Him in your living room to get fondeled and talk about how much of a big boy you are ....sounds pretty Liberal to me butt boy Benjamin.

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, EvilBird said:

Well you like to defend Joey Biden being a sniffy pedo and apparently want Him in your living room to get fondeled and talk about how much of a big boy you are ....sounds pretty Liberal to me butt boy Benjamin 

Ah no retard.....you’re a fucking moron and Joe Biden is trash. Pretty simple

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Ah no retard.....you’re a fucking moron and Joe Biden is trash. Pretty simple

Just admit you love pedo sniffy Joey , hate Cops but want to suck one off and you are such a big Guy with a whole 50 IQ points higher than the average cum guzzling democrat voting Homosexual 

Just admit you love pedo sniffy Joey , hate Cops but want to suck one off and you are such a big Guy with a whole 50 IQ points higher than the average cum guzzling democrat voting Homosexual 

Just admit you are too fucking dumb to understand anything but mouth breathing right wing idiocy and you think anyone who isn’t a god damned fucking moron like yourself is a LIBTARD or DEMONRAT or some other unfunny 73er idiocy. You’re fucking lame as fuck , boring and should kill yourself you fat fucking piece of puss

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh , I beat your fucking ass with the clutching thread for a year you moron. You were 100% wrong and got made to look like a retard.

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: No,,,,,no you didn't ,,,you got :owned:

On 2/12/2021 at 7:18 PM, f7ben said:

Dude....I can do video now through the dragy app. I just need a phone mount and weather that isn’t -30f and colder lol

On 2/12/2021 at 7:34 PM, awful knawful said:

Post it up.

No excuses

On 2/12/2021 at 7:42 PM, f7ben said:

I’m working on it....maybe tomorrow or for sure next weekend 

Well we're gonna find out if Frankie can back up his yap,,,,,, you proved that you can't.

On 2/12/2021 at 6:55 PM, awful knawful said:

Make it happen before season ends. Video proof. Or you are the retard, for life, of fs com.

Time to prove yourself bigmouth.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: No,,,,,no you didn't ,,,you got :owned:

Well we're gonna find out if Frankie can back up his yap,,,,,, you proved that you can't.

We had zero snow retard and I’m a bit busy as you’ve seen. Now kill yourself

We had zero snow retard and I’m a bit busy as you’ve seen. Now kill yourself

You needed ice not snow dummy and no I haven't seen you do fuck all,,,except run away like a little bitch. Gawd damn you're like a woman.

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Just admit you are too fucking dumb to understand anything but mouth breathing right wing idiocy and you think anyone who isn’t a god damned fucking moron like yourself is a LIBTARD or DEMONRAT or some other unfunny 73er idiocy. You’re fucking lame as fuck , boring and should kill yourself you fat fucking piece of puss

You dont know what my political beliefs are actually bitch. You think you know but guess what homo ? the truth is you have no idea what I beleive. But you got triggered about Old Sniffy Joey so you showed your cards butt boy. You can act tough all ya want but the fact is you are a weak scared pathetic excuse of a Man that only knows how to attack "right wing idiocy". The easy target. But all that does is show how much of a mainstream media dick licking cuck faggot that you are. Have a great night I rest my case.👋😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You needed ice not snow dummy and no I haven't seen you do fuck all,,,except run away like a little bitch. Gawd damn you're like a woman.

We had no ice you fucking moron , slush and shit and the end of a bad season.

And yea you’ve seen that I started a business and work full time as well. Dumbass. You got fucking owned

DERRRR , you can’t add power without changing clutching derrrff

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You dont know what my political beliefs are actually bitch. You think you know but guess what homo ? the truth is you have no idea what I beleive. But you got triggered about Old Sniffy Joey so you showed your cards butt boy. You can act tough all ya want but the fact is you are a weak scared pathetic excuse of a Man that only knows how to attack "right wing idiocy". The easy target. But all that does is show how much of a mainstream media dick licking cuck faggot that you are. Have a great night I rest my case.👋😂😂😂😂

Just fuck off moron .....you’re dumb as fuck and sound like a 73er crying about it. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

DERRRR , you can’t add power without changing clutching derrrff

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

:lol::lol::owned: Have a good night Ben see ya tomorrow :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Just fuck off moron .....you’re dumb as fuck and sound like a 73er crying about it. 

You sound like a SJW transgender purple haired queer that pretends to ride Snowmobiles.  What a fucking loser . You made my night thanks for the laughs. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

:lol::lol::owned: Have a good night Ben see ya tomorrow :thumbsup:

You are a disingenuous cunt , that’s for sure. Basically momo

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You sound like a SJW transgender purple haired queer that pretends to ride Snowmobiles.  What a fucking loser . You made my night thanks for the laughs. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please quote where I defended Biden you mouth breathing fucking retard :lol: do you just pick from like 4 responses that make no sense ????? Babbling about “lamestream” media and other retarded Trump bullshit buzzwords? What a fucking moron 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please quote where I defended Biden you mouth breathing fucking retard :lol: do you just pick from like 4 responses that make no sense ????? Babbling about “lamestream” media and other retarded Trump bullshit buzzwords? What a fucking moron 

You defended him by default when you opened your big gay cock sucking mouth.

Never said "lamestream" media you stupid "i have 50 iq points higher" retard. Who is using Trump buzzwords ? Only you. Crips man keep going your doing great kid .  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by EvilBird

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a disingenuous cunt , that’s for sure. Basically momo

Quit your crying for fuck sake, man up . Or just go back to BHIR your choice.